Shang Tsung Vs. Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drawingblood88
Nightmare at his finest, with Soul-edge.

ScreamPaste
Nightmare rocks him, IIRC he's way more durable than Tsung can hurt. Might be wrong though.

Tzeentch._
You know, there was a time, way back when I actually did debates and stuff seriously here, where I was decently knowledgable about both Shang Tsung and Nightmare.

Now, I can't remember shit about either of them, besides Shang Tsung being a shape-shifter wizard and Nightmare being part of Soul Edge and Sigfried. lol

NemeBro
Shang Tsung does not have the durability to take a hit from Nightmare, who can destroy a castle by clashing blades with Siegfried. At his weakest.

He is fast enough to fight and tag characters like Ivy or Taki, who have supersonic reaction-time (Former kicked away a bullet from Cervantes at point-blank range, Taki outran an explosion with a dash). Oh, and Mitsurugi, who can block a bullet with his blade. Shang Tsung by contrast doesn't really have much going for him speed-wise. Most MK characters do not.

He also has AOE attacks, releasing his power destroyed a good amount of the surrounding area in the intro to Soul Calibur 3.

Nightmare solidly.

Tzeentch._
Bullets fired from muskets and single-shot pistols don't move anywhere near the speed of sound.

Tzeentch._
edit

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Bullets fired from muskets and single-shot pistols don't move anywhere near the speed of sound. Yeah that's not true.

Muzzle velocity in black powder firearms range from 120 meters per second to about 400.

Tzeentch._
Modern day black powder techniques allow muzzle velocities of around 400. During that time period, the average was around 200.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.