Superman vs Asgardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
DCnU Superman

vs

Heimdall
Sif
Balder (not king Balder)
The Warriors Three
Tyr
Hermod
Thalfi
Kelda

Fight is in Asgard, asgardians have the armour they wore when they fought galactus in mighty thor.

Supra
Superman, c'mon now

PillarofOsiris
Lots of dead gods after this fight.

Zack Fair
Don['t see any of them surviving mountain busting punches.

Then again Supes won't be throwing those out unless he is sure they can take it.

Supra
I feel bad for Lady Sif getting thown in this fight, Supes prolly spares her and they have some crazy cosmic you know whatwink

Damborgson
None of them are really on a level to contend with Superman. and that armor has no known abilities or defense powers that would suggest it would turn the tide so it's irrelevant. Kal solidly.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Damborgson
None of them are really on a level to contend with Superman. and that armor has no known abilities or defense powers that would suggest it would turn the tide so it's irrelevant. Kal solidly.

Didn't it let some of them fly? Or can Sif fly on her own?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Supra
I feel bad for Lady Sif getting thown in this fight, Supes prolly spares her and they have some crazy cosmic you know whatwink Supes has all the warrior princess he wants in Diana. He doesn't need to dirty himself with that filthy skank.

J/K Sif is all kinds of awesome.

Damborgson
@pillar

Yeah, they had some minor flight so they could move in space.

Supra
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Supes has all the warrior princess he wants in Diana. He doesn't need to dirty himself with that filthy skank.

J/K Sif is all kinds of awesome.

Lol^^ two is better than onewink I love the Sif myself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.