Crossbones vs. Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. H2h only
2. Standard powers & equipment

Who wins?

Golgo13
Crossbones
Gambit

StiltmanFTW
Bones
Bones snipes him down

leonidas
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bones
Bones snipes him down

i agree with the first part, but not entirely sure about the second. gambit is fast and has ranged attacks as well. i could see gambit getting a split or close to a split in the second scenario.

YFZ 350
Gambit wins both imo. The dude has stalemated DareDevil in H2H.

pym-ftw
Gambit in both, he's superhuman in physical stats

Daredevil1
1 Bones
2 Gambit

yaadaveyaa
bones then gambit for sure good fight

the ninjak
Originally posted by YFZ 350

In H2H! When did this happen?

Daredevil1
Yeah I recall them stalemating each other in agility. Not a real fight.

the Darkone
Crossbone>Gambit in h2h, Crossbone has hold his own against Cap, and he was trained by Taskmaster.

the ninjak
Damn! if Crossbones is as agile as Remy then I easily give Crossbones scenario 1.

Scenario 2 is circumstantial.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
i agree with the first part, but not entirely sure about the second. gambit is fast and has ranged attacks as well. i could see gambit getting a split or close to a split in the second scenario.

That's true, but Rumlow still will have the range advantage going by kmc rules. 0.5km starting distance. He's known to carry sniper rifles with him and even though Gambit's not human, he's not Bullseye either. His cards won't reach its target and I don't see him closing the distance before Bones kills him.

Originally posted by YFZ 350

Crossbones BEAT Daredevil. Try again...

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Gambit in both, he's superhuman in physical stats

Only agility was confirmed. If you want to go by feats only then many streets are superhuman. Crossbones' not an exception... he's crazy strong, couldn't be read by DD (just like Cap), amazing accuracy, damage soak, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.