Slugfest! The General Vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18474/345447-158467-the-general_large.gif

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/746660-despero_8_large.jpg

DTM
If Despero is allowed to use his mental powers, he takes it, if not, it has to be The General.

Estacado
Eiling is immune to tp iirc since his mind is only a computer.
As for the fight Eiling has infinte stamina but no one has ever beaten Despero in a h2h fight...would love to see this match.

DTM
Well, Im not so sure about that, Im pretty sure in WW3 (or another early Eiling appearance) hypnosis (or some other mental power technique) was being used to calm him down and take him out, that was until someone more brute force jumped in, turning this back into a physical brawl again.

Estacado
Eiling only has 2 appearances with the original Shaggy Man body others were clones weaker versions.First was when he uploaded his mind intő Shaggy they had to teleport him into space to beat in the second he got bfrd into the phantom zone.

DTM
Yes, the scene Im talking about was in one of those, the 2nd one I believe.

-Pr-
In a straight up h2h fight, has to be the general. his durability and hf eclipse that of despero quite a bit iirc.

Estacado
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, the scene Im talking about was in one of those, the 2nd one I believe.
Cant remember....the links in the respect thread are broken all I remember is him whooping Superman,Orion & MM then Strumer jumped in and tossed him into PZ cant recall any mind tricking.
Always thought it was funny how large he was compared to the heroes he was literally using Orion as baseball bat and he was so big he could squash them with the palm of his hands...guy was awesome too bad got watered down...sad
Edit:I remember in his first appearance Batman tried to use hypnosis on him or something like that.

basilisk
In JLA Batman was using attempting to use hypnosis on the General. He appeared to be having some success but then Superman or some other muscle bound type burst in and distracted him.

I don't think poor Sturmer ever returned from the ghost dimension.

SevenShackles
Doesn't slugfest indicate h2h battle? Or is it just used here for dramatic flare?

DTM
If its just slugfest then General Eiling takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.