Team Green Goblin vs. Team Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Green Goblin
Kraven
Dr. Octopus

Vs

Taskmaster
Crossbones
Mr. X

Who wins?

DTM
Whats a Mr. X? He better be darn powerful if Team TM is to have a chance to win this.

pym-ftw
Ock Solos

SevenShackles
Originally posted by DTM
Whats a Mr. X? He better be darn powerful if Team TM is to have a chance to win this.
http://marvel.wikia.com/Mister_X_(Earth-616)
or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_X_(Marvel_Comics)
Whichever you prefer

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DTM

Respect thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t517885.html

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ock Solos

erm

No.

SamZED
Team 1.
Kraven vs Crossbones should be fun.

Wait doc Ock as in current Ock? As in Superior Spider-man?

StiltmanFTW
Crossbones snipes them while eating the sandwich at the same time.

SamZED
Then finds out that he just killed Alyosha whom real Kraven used as a dummy to sneak up on Brock and slit his throat.

He then eats his sandwich.

StiltmanFTW
uhuh

Kraven finds out the leftovers of the sandwich were filled with carbonadium and muramasa pieces. Bones grins as he bleeds out.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
uhuh

Kraven finds out the leftovers of the sandwich were filled with carbonadium and muramasa pieces. Bones grins as he bleeds out. Kraven is already dead. biscuits

SamZED
So he lost by default?sad

Parmaniac
the fight is lost of one contender stops fighting, Kraven keeps on fighting even when he's done Chuck Norris style.

SamZED
Norris is never done.cool

StiltmanFTW
Have you two seen what he did in Expendables 2? lmao

Sin I AM
i honestly think ock could solo

SamZED
I keep hearing about what he did in expendables 2 but never got to watch it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i honestly think ock could solo

Sniper rifle + starting distance = Otto's dead.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
I keep hearing about what he did in expendables 2 but never got to watch it.

For that scene alone everyone should see it big grin

Chuck makes Stallone and his team look like newbies.

SamZED
Peter as Ock just deflected bullets at pointblank range. stick out tongue

SamZED
For that scene alone everyone should see it big grin

Chuck makes Stallone and his team look like newbies. laughing out loud thats what i keep hearing. Dont wanna watch it on youtube, will wait till its on tv or something.

Parmaniac
Sniper rifle + starting distance = Otto's dead. Otto will speedblitz the shit out of everyone there.

StiltmanFTW
Peter as Ock just deflected bullets at pointblank range. stick out tongue

Exactly, Peter as Ock. And non-sniper bullets, I presume.

laughing out loud thats what i keep hearing. Dont wanna watch it on youtube, will wait till its on tv or something.

High quality downloads should be available now as DVD's been released.

You didn't hear it from me wink

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Otto will speedblitz the shit out of everyone there.

He would be lucky to make a few steps in his pre-death state before the team is done with him...

Parmaniac
He would be lucky to make a few steps in his pre-death state before the team is done with him... It's the dying master style, similar to the drunken master style, even you as the reader were fooled by it, shame on you!

SamZED
Exactly, Peter as Ock. And non-sniper bullets, I presume.

High quality downloads should be available now as DVD's been released.

You didn't hear it from me wink

He would be lucky to make a few steps in his pre-death state before the team is done with him... Let me get this straight.. You admit to believing that powerless Pete in an old dying body still posseses superhuman reflexes.big grin

Eh.. i know its just im too lazy to download it. Or to sit through a whole movie for that matter. Man im getting old...

Parmaniac
EDIT NVM

StiltmanFTW
It's the dying master style, similar to the drunken master style, even you as the reader were fooled by it, shame on you!

laughing out loud

Let me get this straight.. You admit to believing that powerless Pete in an old dying body still posseses superhuman reflexes.big grin

Eh.. i know its just im too lazy to download it. Or to sit through a whole movie for that matter. Man im getting old...

Mind transfer means he'd retain his skills, memories and combat reflexes perhaps too I guess, without the radioactive blood/totemistic power amping them of course. Tentacles controlled by Peter's mind should be more effective because of that, imo.

IKR? Prostate, lack of concentration, diarrheas... we should start using potties again laughing out loud

Seriously though, the movie lasts only about 1.5h and it's rather better than the first one.

BUSTER1
This no contest. Team 1 destroys.

SamZED
Worst part - he remembers having sex with aunt May now laughing

But all his powers remained in his body. Its just his counciousness that was transferred. I think Ock now has access to Petes skills.

Raises a good question though.. Why would Ock remember Pete's past if
Pete is no longer in that body. I think i know how theyll bring SM back, Ock will just fade away and Pete resurface..

BUSTER1
Worst part - he remembers having sex with aunt May now laughing

Seriously SamZED, that is so wrong. Imagine that, having to experience the memories of someone who had sex with your "mother". Urgh!

Parmaniac
I'm waiting for the weird wtf moment when he Otto bangs MJ and when he's finished he says: You're way better than May.

SamZED
^laughinglaughinglaughing
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Seriously SamZED, that is so wrong. Imagine that, having to experience the memories of someone who had sex with your "mother". Urgh! Dude WHY!? We get along, why would you tell me to imagine something like that?

JayDaDon
I'm waiting for the weird wtf moment when he Otto bangs MJ and when he's finished he says: You're way better than May.

Ock banging MJ would be the troll move of the century.

SamZED
Been done by Green Goblin.

SevenShackles
So this is Otto in his body? Or peters? Or Peter in ottos? All the talk has confused me on this lol

JayDaDon
Been done by Green Goblin.

I had repressed that awful memory so deep and you go and bring it all back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.