The best Punisher film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ditto
Which of the Punisher films is the best?
The Punisher (1989) Dolph Lundgren
The Punisher (2004) Thomas Jane
Punisher War Zone (2008) Ray Stevenson

juggernaut74
The 2004 version was the best.

StiltmanFTW
War Zone.

-Pr-
The best one was Jane's short film, imo.

StiltmanFTW
Dirty Laundry?

-Pr-
The one where he used a bottle as a weapon.

tkitna
War Zone

Bouboumaster
The best movie was 2004, but the best Punisher was without a doubt Ray Stevenson.

Kazenji
Garth Ennis's favourite one is also the (2004) Punisher

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/punisher/news/?a=31642

Entity
War Zone my not have been the greatest movie I've ever seen but I stand by its by far the greatest "Punisher" movie I've ever seen. In that reguard it was great beginning to end imo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
Garth Ennis's favourite one is also the (2004) Punisher

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/punisher/news/?a=31642

Because it was loosely based on his run stick out tongue

Originally posted by Entity
War Zone my not have been the greatest movie I've ever seen but I stand by its by far the greatest "Punisher" movie I've ever seen. In that reguard it was great beginning to end imo.

thumb up

Kazenji
Find it funny with War Zone they made it like Ennis's run but he himself prefers the 2004 one.

SevenShackles
War zone was my favorite. Ray Stevenson was awesome as frank and I enjoyed it from start to finish. So cold until it came to the kid and even then struggled a bit. Liked that. Jigsaw? Icing on the cake.

Rocket launcher vs Parkour meth head = fun times.

the ninjak
The scene where Frank threw the parkour kid of the roof onto a fence then used his body to ease his own drop was one the coolest things I've ever seen.

Warzone.

namorsubby
Warzones element of violence was more like what youd see in a punisher comic. That being said, it seemed "cheap" and I definitely like the 2004 film better overall. Much more realistic.

Gecko4lif
Dirty laundry followed by 3004

Mr. Sandman
Thomas Jane, all day every day. I don't understand people's gripes with it. What, it wasn't bloody enough? So what.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.