Dark Beast Vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
DD.

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
DD.

How so? Isn't DB more agile, stronger, and more durable?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Golgo13
How so? Isn't DB more agile, stronger, and more durable?

Have you seen 616 Beast in action?

He's mediocre at best. And he's still better than DB because he's younger, further mutated and trained more.

DD has superhuman agility thanks to the super-sense of balance. Durability? His suit boosts it somewhat and his pain tolerance is superior. He fights stronger guys all the time.

The main reason why DD wins is his fighting prowess. Hyper senses and ranged attacks help, too.

Golgo13
Yeah, Beast has his high end feats as well. Like a billion years ago when he helped Wonder Man and Thing bend some bars and WM was surprised of his strength. lol.

StiltmanFTW
Wasn't he amped then?

Matt is much better on average, no need for using just his high feats.

Golgo13
In terms of fighting he is, but I think Beast has it in strength and agility. And I don't think he was amped. Saw the scans a while ago.

StiltmanFTW
I've only seen him helping Gray Hulk and Hercules bend bars, but he was definitely amped then.

Agility is debatable, Matt is better trained at acrobatics, has enhanced sense of balance like I said before and DB is inferior to Beast.

Strength alone won't give DB a win here.

guy222
wanna give matt the win here but

StiltmanFTW
But what?

guy222
i can't

give the beast the edge in strength and agility

how do u see the fight ending

StiltmanFTW
Daredevil doing a combo to KO or/and nerve striking DB once or twice.

guy222
cool

leonidas
yeah, dd takes this. stats alone aren't always enough to grant a win.

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Daredevil doing a combo to KO or/and nerve striking DB once or twice.

Similar to this?

OeR5Ln2dsX4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.