Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thor, Hercules, Odin and Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
This is a slug fest. odin and zeus start at their base levels. no amping allowed.

Thor gets to use his hammer to strike only. Hercules uses his fists, and is at his classic levels.

Zack Fair

Team lays the smackdown on Hulk's candy ass.

Thor gets dropped in the backlash of his daddies' punches.

pym-ftw
This is far and away the spiteist spite thread I've seen in a while, Kudos

quanchi112
Zeus or Odin solos.

CosmicComet
Herc chokes out Thor to save him from getting killed or holding back the team.

h1a8
WBH wrecks with no sweat.

carver9
Uuuummmm, Hulk kills them. Zeus and Odin at their base...Thor and Herc is useless here. I don't see how this team is winning. Zeus amped to face a
not so raged WWH. Taking that off gets them killed.

5th horseman
Yes I agree with my allie carver9. In a slug fest, the "team" as you call it will have the most challenging, agonizingly brutal and fatal fight of their lives... period.

PillarofOsiris
I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I agree with carver.

Mshinu
Lol at "base level" Odin and Zeus.

Either of them rips the limbs of "Uber" Hulkie Boy as pulling legs off a fly and steps on him like a green cockroach.

Leobama
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuummmm, Hulk kills them. Zeus and Odin at their base...Thor and Herc is useless here. I don't see how this team is winning. Zeus amped to face a
not so raged WWH. Taking that off gets them killed. really? can someone please tell me more about WBH? not disputing at all, but what makes him powerful enough to beat 4 "gods"?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Leobama
really? can someone please tell me more about WBH? not disputing at all, but what makes him powerful enough to beat 4 "gods"?

He one-shots dimensions while beating his wife.

Leobama
Originally posted by Mshinu
He one-shots dimensions while beating his wife.

Leobama
lol seriously man

Mshinu
Says so right here in my Little Green One, handed to me by the first prophet Carver himself. You dare doubt the gospel of Gamma?

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
not so raged WWH. Taking that off gets them killed. Based on what ?

Horrificus
I feel kind of funny disagreeing with such a smart bunch of people, roll eyes (sarcastic) , but Hulk doesn't even have a chance.

Just lots more of this...
(I think what he STARTED to say was "Heeeeelp!! I'm just a lil' green guy! And, my only TRUE power is over the weaker minds that exist in the REAL world, reading my comic books and MARVELLING at my large green buttocks! But, not Carver, because he's cool."wink

Well, it's what he tried to say, in my humble opinion, of course.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/IncredibleHulks622Vomit.jpg

CosmicComet
Look at the physics of that projectile vomit

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Horrificus
I feel kind of funny disagreeing with such a smart bunch of people, roll eyes (sarcastic) , but Hulk doesn't even have a chance.

Just lots more of this...
(I think what he STARTED to say was "Heeeeelp!! I'm just a lil' green guy! And, my only TRUE power is over the weaker minds that exist in the REAL world, reading my comic books and MARVELLING at my large green buttocks! But, not Carver, because he's cool."wink

Well, it's what he tried to say, in my humble opinion, of course.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/IncredibleHulks622Vomit.jpg

Hulk after getting a gangbang.

-Pr-
...Spite. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.