Siege: Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thanos is in Thor's place in Siege. How does the battle go differently?

(Thanos wants to save Asgard as if it's his home in this scenario)

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos walks out with his hands behind his back.

He gives them a minute to leave and then starts destroying the Dark Avengers.

The fun then starts with Void-Sentry vs Thanos.

Badabing
Then Groot shows up and punches Thanos' face!

quanchi112
Thanos destroys everyone in the comic and then jumps out of the pages and kills the reader. Quan is smiling in the background. The raptor has been slain in florida.

-Pr-
I'd pay to watch you and Bada actually fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'd pay to watch you and Bada actually fight. I thought you and bada were friends ? Why would you want this for him ? I'm a real life monster.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
I thought you and bada were friends ? Why would you want this for him ? I'm a real life monster.

Sure you are. He'd still kick your ass back to the Shire, though.

CosmicComet
Thanos may be able to kill a solitary raptor, but what if Bada calls for backup from his bigger reptilian brethren?

pym-ftw
Or his Dad

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Sure you are. He'd still kick your ass back to the Shire, though. It'd be like me as gandalf scaring Bilbo. I'd feel so guilty afterwards.Originally posted by CosmicComet
Thanos may be able to kill a solitary raptor, but what if Bada calls for backup from his bigger reptilian brethren? I bet he'd show up with a switchblade in his pocket too.

Badabing
Thanos destroys everyone in the comic and then jumps out of the pages and kills the reader. Quan is smiling in the background. The raptor has been slain in florida. laughing out loud

CosmicComet
I got money on Quan jabbing circles around Bada, not being very effective, but at least winning on points. Bada won't be able to reach Quan so he'll resort to chucking slabs of asphalt and concrete in Quan's direction.

One of them will tire eventually.

Bouboumaster
Thanos beat the shit out of anyone. Than he bitchslap Void.

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos would overpower Void and physically beat Void so badly it reverts back to Bob who begs Thanos for mercy. The Titan shows him mercy then by severing Bob's limbs from his body.

pym-ftw
Bob goes biblical on the puny Titan

Is Loki aiding Thanos?

carver9
Thanos isn't beating Void. Void is a true team wrecker...Thanos doesn't have that under his belt.

cdtm
He did better against Tyrant than a team of heralds, who were a much stronger team than what Voidtry was up against..

The only character who really compares to team Herald, is who, Thor? And he'd get flattened in a second against Tyrant. The whole team would, and so would Void.

carver9
Thanos had the orb (Tyrants own power) when he fought Tyrant. Then, the heros that fought Tyrant was weakened since he was absorbing their power.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Thanos would overpower Void and physically beat Void so badly it reverts back to Bob who begs Thanos for mercy. The Titan shows him mercy then by severing Bob's limbs from his body.

Something like this

basilisk
Thanos would do OK until Bob voided out. But unleashed Void would be quite capable of wrecking Thanos even faster than that bunch of Avengers did.

Mshinu
Bob won`t tell Thermos to kill him. The gay Titan gets ripped apart by naughty tentacles.

Estacado
Thanos get's kicked in the nuts...

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos isn't beating Void. Void is a true team wrecker...Thanos doesn't have that under his belt. Thanos would beat Void. Just because the Void broke the Hulk's bones don't act like he could do that to mighty Thanos.

Bouboumaster
Thanos would shit all over the Void, but the thing is:
Sentry wouldn't void out. Because Thanos would have murder him waaaay before it ever happens.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Sentry wouldn't void out. Because Thanos would have murder him waaaay before it ever happens. Thanos would probably use him as his pawn in all honesty

ThereIsHope
More thanos butt kissing

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
More thanos butt kissing You're just a hater. Your hate gives me strength.

janus77
Thanos would be hard pressed to find a single good reason to fight Voidtry. Given that he doesn't give a shit about Asgard, Ares or any of the other stuff Void casually ripped to shit.

Anyway, it'd be a tough match, if Thanos felt inclined to engage Voidtry. Stalemate, imo.

Philosophía
Bada would one-shot Quan and then pee on his Thanos toys.

Galan007

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1402/5108218335_66e38105ba.jpg

Penis head.

Galan007
That's one hell of a buttplug. eek!

quanchi112

ThereIsHope
Shields. Is there anything else ?

Pucker up butter cup big grin

quanchi112
Pucker up butter cup big grin So you're into men. I am flattered and all but I don't swing that way. Try a bondage site or something.

Lord Feron
No one matters except void out sentry then IDk. I think Thanos might get wore down unless PIS "I wanna die" mode comes in.

ThereIsHope
So you're into men. I am flattered and all but I don't swing that way. Try a bondage site or something.

It was a refence to your lips in the presance of Thanos anas. Its ok that you cant get the refrence. You're obviously not educated enough since you sit in a basement with nothing but Thanos comics. I heard you wont even touch a women unless you make her wear a Thanos mask that you personally made.

deathlife
Thanos pounds on everyone until the Void shows up.

The Void then proceeds to own Thanos.

ThereIsHope
I dont think so since the Void cant even take on thor.

SamZED
Void took on Thor along with the rest of the Avengers who were all powered up by norn stones.

I say Void.

deathlife
I dont think so since the Void cant even take on thor.

Yes, he could.

He had the Avengers by the balls until Loki gave them the norn stones which powered them up.

Void wins this.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Sentry wouldn't void out. Because Thanos would have murder him waaaay before it ever happens.

sick

Ummm... NO

THANOS would have to hunt down all the gems to compete with a full potential Bob.

cool

KuRuPT Thanosi
Anything void could do.. Thanos would do better. I see no reason to believe he couldn't get the job done.

Badabing
Void beats Thermos. thanduros

Bouboumaster
Bob: K...Kill me! *Going full emo*
Thanos: You don't deserve it! *Giving to Bob a fully powered pimpslap, destroying him in the process*

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
sick

Ummm... NO

THANOS would have to hunt down all the gems to compete with a full potential Bob.

cool Wrong.

basilisk
Void would wreck those Avengers who defeated Thanos. Thanos would prep with amps before going up against a creature like that.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by basilisk
Void would wreck those Avengers who defeated Thanos. Thanos would prep with amps before going up against a creature like that.

Void would job to those Avengers too if the writer wanted.

carver9
Void took on a more powerful team than the ones that wrecked Thanos and Void was stomping them, "with ease".

the ninjak
Thanos replaces Thor....meaning Thanos is amped by Norn Stones at a stage in this fight.

Thor was about to be destroyed by the Void until Void was distracted and sought better prey.

In the end Stark crashed a Helicarrier into Void resulting in the Sentry persona emerging, who wished death.

And who better than Thanos to give it? If he still retains Death Avatar status it's too easy.

The only advantage Thor has over Thanos in this particular fight is Thor's maneuverability.

The Void killed Loki and Ares who were grounded fighters quickly. And both were Gods. Though I don't see Thanos taking on the Void as sacrificially as Thor did during the event.

But once those Norn Stones take effect...game on! Petty superhero powers took painful damage to the Void.
Add that to Thanos and it's party time.

Sorry but Thanos wins. And this isn't a real forum fight, it's a reamginaning of a past battle. Even if the Void destroyed Thanos he would simply return within a 5 seconds and finish him later.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Void took on a more powerful team than the ones that wrecked Thanos and Void was stomping them, "with ease". What team is more powerful ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.