Rune King Thor/ WBH/ Thanos vs Superman Prime/ Amazo/ HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
No bfr. No prep. Who wins?

SquallX
Prime snaps all there necks, retcon punch then do it all over again.

Odekahn
Originally posted by SquallX
Prime snaps all there necks, retcon punch then do it all over again.

So you think Prime could solo and adding the rest of team DC is spite?

SquallX
Originally posted by Odekahn
So you think Prime could solo and adding the rest of team DC is spite?

Yeah, I do. Superboy Prime himself could take them on alone and come out on top. Making this Superman Prime is just spite.

quanchi112
Thanos team wins, easily.

Odekahn
Originally posted by quanchi112

I could see either team taking it, honestly. But I don't see how it would be easy in either case.

quanchi112
I could see either team taking it, honestly. But I don't see how it would be easy in either case. Thanos and Thor are too much for anyone on team 2.

Diesldude
Team 2 Easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Team 2 Easily. How so ?

sCOURGE_0
RK Thor should solo. Unless Amazo can actually copy him and reach his power level

In that case

Thanos vs Prime. Prime could win but Thanos could win if he plays it smart, goes on the defensive and uses telepathy since he doesn't have a chance of matching Prime's strength

HP Doomsday vs WBH Should last a while, I'd give it to DD since he has a speed advantage

Odekahn
But Amazo would be taking the powers of everyone on the field including his teammates. If he is able to take anyone out then it could be a double team on 1 person.

I think whichever team scores the first knockout/kill will win.

I don't see Thor soloing...

Bentley
Amazo copied the partial Worlogg, so he can copy RKT and beat the sh_t out of him. Now, Prime is just too much for the team anyways, so team 2 wins a solid majority.

carver9
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
RK Thor should solo. Unless Amazo can actually copy him and reach his power level

In that case

Thanos vs Prime. Prime could win but Thanos could win if he plays it smart, goes on the defensive and uses telepathy since he doesn't have a chance of matching Prime's strength

HP Doomsday vs WBH Should last a while, I'd give it to DD since he has a speed advantage

Lol...WBH would kill HP Doomsday and easily.

iceman24567
Team two for the stomp

Zack Fair
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team two for the stomp

ThereIsHope
So now SMP is above RKT. This place is really losing its mind. Maybe its the flu season or de evolution.

Im going to go into my parking lot and scream at the sun. PLEASE BABY TURN SUPER NOVA AND TAKE ME HOME!

Zack Fair
Amazo.

Golgo13
T2 because of Amazo.

ThereIsHope
I dont even see Thanos or WWH being a problem for this fight. RKT would have taken out SMP but then he'd have to face Amazo that would be an interesting fight.

Odekahn
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I dont even see Thanos or WWH being a problem for this fight. RKT would have taken out SMP but then he'd have to face Amazo that would be an interesting fight.

WBH Hulk would give HP DD a run for his money IMO and might even take the win. Could thanos last a while against prime? If so, and Thor is able to find a way to down Amazo, this could go in favor of marvel.

janus77
Team Hulk for the win. So long as nobody hammerfaces RKT.

zeel
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
So now SMP is above RKT. This place is really losing its mind. Maybe its the flu season or de evolution.

Im going to go into my parking lot and scream at the sun. PLEASE BABY TURN SUPER NOVA AND TAKE ME HOME!

Primes only saving grace is his magic resistance. I see a RKT vs prime fight being absolutly awsome with RKt winning. Hes to smart, to powerful and all the physical strength in the D.C univers is not going to help prime. I see RKT amping himself to insane levels. RKT will know what prime is going to do before prime even reacts.

zeel
Originally posted by zeel
Primes only saving grace is his magic resistance. I see a RKT vs prime fight being absolutly awsome with RKt winning. Hes to smart, to powerful and all the physical strength in the D.C univers is not going to help prime. I see RKT amping himself to insane levels. RKT will know what prime is going to do before prime even reacts.

I see team marvel winning but i think team D.C puts up a fight.

Odekahn
I see team marvel winning but i think team D.C puts up a fight.

RKA Rune King Amazo disagrees.

Naija boy
Team 1

Golgo13
RKA Rune King Amazo disagrees.

Yeah, I don't see how team 1 can get around Amazo if he copies them. This is of course depending on which Amazo this is.

pym-ftw
Thor drops a batmobile on Amazo....

No limits amazo must die

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thor drops a batmobile on Amazo....

No limits amazo must die

Already copied, JLA #15. stick out tongue

D-Block
Team Thor wins RKT most powerful on the field.

KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT would kill amazo before he even knew what hit him.. Simple time stop right from the jump and it's over. TBH.. I just don't know how RKT doesn't solo the field.

Golgo13
Seeing as Amazo has copied The Worlogog (and got the better of HM 1M from time to time), I think it's safe that he can copy Thor right off the bat.

Bentley
It would've been more fair if instead of RKT there was just regular Thor, that way when Amazo copies Thor's powers he'll be koed inmediately by pretty much any random crap 131

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
It would've been more fair if instead of RKT there was just regular Thor, that way when Amazo copies Thor's powers he'll be koed inmediately by pretty much any random crap 131 this

zopzop
A UNIVERSE blew up in Prime's face and he survived it while weakened. Nothing RKT does to him would be anywhere near that in terms of energy/physical attacks.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/84876/2036658-monarch_exploding.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/84876/2036659-monarch_exploding1.jpg
SMP rips RKT's face off.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^^^ I hope this is sarcasm

NemeBro
Eh, that is one feat, while SMP seemed basically invincible for most of the amp, Monarch gave him a good fight.

zopzop
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
^^^ I hope this is sarcasm
Dead serious.
Originally posted by NemeBro
Eh, that is one feat, while SMP seemed basically invincible for most of the amp, Monarch gave him a good fight.
Yes, Monarch. The guy that was containing universe busting energies. RKT isn't matching that kind of power. Hell Team 1 COMBINED isn't capable of that power output.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
It would've been more fair if instead of RKT there was just regular Thor, that way when Amazo copies Thor's powers he'll be koed inmediately by pretty much any random crap 131 LOL Thor is the ultimate punchline atm.

Badabing
Team DC.

NemeBro
Originally posted by zopzop
Yes, Monarch. The guy that was containing universe busting energies. RKT isn't matching that kind of power. Hell Team 1 COMBINED isn't capable of that power output. Huh.

I was going to type up a refutation, but something occurred to me.

The comic makes it very clear that the energy inside Monarch is very violent, struggling to escape, and when his suit is ruptured, it does, and he goes boom.

To tear open his suit, wouldn't Superman Prime theoretically need to possess physical power exceeding that of the energy of the Big Bang?

I can't recall, has anyone else breeched the suit?

zopzop
Originally posted by NemeBro
Huh.

I was going to type up a refutation, but something occurred to me.

The comic makes it very clear that the energy inside Monarch is very violent, struggling to escape, and when his suit is ruptured, it does, and he goes boom.

To tear open his suit, wouldn't Superman Prime theoretically need to possess physical power exceeding that of the energy of the Big Bang?

I can't recall, has anyone else breeched the suit?
You're looking at it from a 'strength feat" PoV. I'm looking at it from a 'durability' PoV. That's what impressed me most about it. Team 1 COMBINED simply isn't capable of that kind of power output. So if a weakening SMP can survive a blast like that, what chance does Team 1 have if he starts the fight fresh?

quanchi112
You're looking at it from a 'strength feat" PoV. I'm looking at it from a 'durability' PoV. That's what impressed me most about it. Team 1 COMBINED simply isn't capable of that kind of power output. So if a weakening SMP can survive a blast like that, what chance does Team 1 have if he starts the fight fresh? That blast didn't have the same effect as a pure force blast. He was transported through time. The Monitor tanked it straight up though.

Thor or Thanos beat Prime.

Bentley
laughing out loud

curryman
Is this an adult Superboy Prime or is this Superman Prime the leader of the future Superman foundation or whatever?

If it's the kid then team 1. If it's the latter then team 2.

TheGodKiller
The guy that was containing universe busting energies. RKT isn't matching that kind of power.
Seeing how Odin easily handled universe burning energies without so much as breaking a sweat, along with the fact that RKT is leaps and bounds beyond Odin in terms of raw power, I'd say he is certainly capable of matching that kind of power.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Golgo13
Seeing as Amazo has copied The Worlogog (and got the better of HM 1M from time to time), I think it's safe that he can copy Thor right off the bat.
Seeing how RKT's nigh omniscient, it's safe to say that he would decapitate and make a trophy out of Amazo before the bat has even been swung.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by quanchi112

Lol at calling it thanos's team.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Seeing how RKT's nigh omniscient, it's safe to say that he would decapitate and make a trophy out of Amazo before the bat has even been swung.
A warloggog user is omniscient by default. Near-omniscient wouldn't cut it when it couldn't help hourman.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by abhilegend
A warloggog user is omniscient by default. Near-omniscient wouldn't cut it when it couldn't help hourman.
And Amazo has the Worlogogg as part of his standard equipment? Anyways, I was playing safe with the semantics when I called him nigh-omniscient. His feats and portrayal indicate he was truly omniscient by comic book standards. His omniscience was after all a big part of his victory against Those Sit Above.

abhilegend
And Amazo has the Worlogogg as part of his standard equipment? Anyways, I was playing safe with the semantics when I called him nigh-omniscient. His feats and portrayal indicate he was truly omniscient by comic book standards. His omniscience was after all a big part of his victory against Those Sit Above.
If a truly omni-scient being like a warloggog user can't do something to resist amazo copying his power, thor isn't going to do anything. Everything else you mentioned is a conjecture on your part. RKT was nigh-omniscient on a high level skyfather-elder god level. A worloggog user is several step above that level. Not that hard to understand.

zopzop
Seeing how Odin easily handled universe burning energies without so much as breaking a sweat, along with the fact that RKT is leaps and bounds beyond Odin in terms of raw power, I'd say he is certainly capable of matching that kind of power.
He gated it out to another dimension. SMP took a Big Bang blast to the face while weakened.

Not the same thing.

TheGodKiller
He gated it out to another dimension. SMP took a Big Bang blast to the face while weakened.

Not the same thing.
He easily manipulated it which is the main point. RKT is far beyond Odin, and him having that kind of power is not a stretch of imagination.
If a truly omni-scient being like a warloggog user can't do something to resist amazo copying his power, thor isn't going to do anything. Everything else you mentioned is a conjecture on your part. RKT was nigh-omniscient on a high level skyfather-elder god level. A worloggog user is several step above that level. Not that hard to understand.
When has he utilized his omniscience in combat? Was he aware of what Amazo was going to do? I said before, and I'll say it again, I was playing safe with the semantics when I called RKT "nigh omniscient". His feats indicate true omniscience from a comic book perspective. No conjecture needed when RKT has actual feats in that department.

zopzop
He easily manipulated it which is the main point. RKT is far beyond Odin, and him having that kind of power is not a stretch of imagination.

He was just shunting it into another dimension. He wasn't tanking it or absorbing it in any way.

It's like when Binary created that massive white hole in the Sun to shunt all the anti-matter out of it. She wasn't doing anything to it except bfring it. Same as Odin.

TheGodKiller
He was just shunting it into another dimension. He wasn't tanking it or absorbing it in any way.

It's like when Binary created that massive white hole in the Sun to shunt all the anti-matter out of it. She wasn't doing anything to it except bfring it. Same as Odin.
He was directly rerouting it under his own power and didn't seem to be in any discomfort whatsoever while doing so. But even then, seeing how he's a confirmed multi-galaxy buster and a subuniversal power along with the fact that RKT was on a whole other level compared to him, I fail to see why this version of Thor won't be capable of wielding universal scale power.

zopzop
He was directly rerouting it under his own power and didn't seem to be in any discomfort whatsoever while doing so. But even then, seeing how he's a confirmed multi-galaxy buster and a subuniversal power along with the fact that RKT was on a whole other level compared to him, I fail to see why this version of Thor won't be capable of wielding universal scale power.
You understand that despite people being called "universe busters", actual universe busting is VERY rare? Well Monarch busted an entire universe killing even godlike beings that were too slow to escape it and it was displayed on panel. A WEAKENED SMP survived that.

abhilegend

When has he utilized his omniscience in combat? Was he aware of what Amazo was going to do? I said before, and I'll say it again, I was playing safe with the semantics when I called RKT "nigh omniscient". His feats indicate true omniscience from a comic book perspective. No conjecture needed when RKT has actual feats in that department.
Being omniscient means knowing everything. It doesn't matter being used in combat or not which ironically RKT never did. He just figured out some random dudes sitting in another dimension. Here alan mention how extant with an incomplete warloggog is omniscient. Also odin manipulating a fire which can burn down universe by chain reaction aka otherworld doesn't makes him a universe-buster. People far below in power have better feats than that, Damgae absorbed enough power to re-create a big bang in zero hour. Does that makes him superior to odin?

TheGodKiller
You understand that despite people being called "universe busters", actual universe busting is VERY rare? Well Monarch busted an entire universe killing even godlike beings that were too slow to escape it and it was displayed on panel. A WEAKENED SMP survived that.
How is that relevant? Monarch performing that kind of feat is cool and all, a supposedly weakened Prime surviving it is cool and all(even though the lesser showings of another weakened SBP make me think this was massive PIS), but RKT not being able to produce or wield that kind of power despite him having every right to do so based on power-scaling, feats and what not is a fairly ludicrous idea.

abhilegend
Being above in power as by statement doesn't mean we take a character's highest feat and apply it to the superior character, that's like saying since surfer conceded mjolnir>power cosmic and he blew Rune/w IG's hand off mjolnir is capable of that too. Feat transfer is not allowed here. The writer of that arc aka Dan Jurgens wrote skyfathers as planetary level beings. Argue with RKT's actual showings not with Odin's highest showings and applying them on RKT. If I start doing with that via SBP>superman, you wouldn't like the outcome.

TheGodKiller
Being omniscient means knowing everything. It doesn't matter being used in combat or not which ironically RKT never did. He just figured out some random dudes sitting in another dimension. Here alan mention how extant with an incomplete warloggog is omniscient. Also odin manipulating a fire which can burn down universe by chain reaction aka otherworld doesn't makes him a universe-buster. People far below in power have better feats than that, Damgae absorbed enough power to re-create a big bang in zero hour. Does that makes him superior to odin?
So you don't have any feats of him utilizing omniscience in combat?

It would have burnt down the multiverse via Otherworld. It was a universe destroying force at minimum, straight and simple.

RKT having power universal in scope is not an exaggeration by any means at all.

zopzop
How is that relevant? Monarch performing that kind of feat is cool and all, a supposedly weakened Prime surviving it is cool and all(even though the lesser showings of another weakened SBP make me think this was massive PIS), but RKT not being able to produce or wield that kind of power despite him having every right to do so based on power-scaling, feats and what not is a fairly ludicrous idea.
It's not ridiculous at all. Seeing as how actual/ on panel/ proven universe busting power is rare as hell.

I still can't believe a) Monarch had that kind of power in him and b) a weakening GA SMP survived it point blank (while the rest of the universe was annihilated).

TheGodKiller
The writer of that arc aka Dan Jurgens wrote skyfathers as planetary level beings.
I don't recall any such portrayal. Do you have any proof of such an assertion?

TheGodKiller
It's not ridiculous at all. Seeing as how actual/ on panel/ proven universe busting power is rare as hell.

I still can't believe a) Monarch had that kind of power in him and b) a weakening GA SMP survived it point blank (while the rest of the universe was annihilated).
What does that have to do with anything?

I still can't believe a little flower survived as well. That plant must've had some serious durability.

zopzop

I still can't believe a little flower survived as well. That plant must've had some serious durability.
That flower >>>>>>> RKT.

abhilegend
So you don't have any feats of him utilizing omniscience in combat?

It would have burnt down the multiverse via Otherworld. It was a universe destroying force at minimum, straight and simple.

RKT having power universal in scope is not an exaggeration by any means at all.

That was just my scan on how extant was omniscient with an INCOMPLETE warloggog. Do you know what omni-science means? Anyway

Originally posted by Galan007
Extant's was Omniscient, with time being an open book to him.... He had the power to gaze upon all Universes in existence:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5403/extant18nh4.th.jpg

Extant was an "all-seeing GOD":
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/456/extant23cs1.th.jpg

Cosmic Extant had foreseen this band of heroes coming for eons, and he was prepared:
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1842/extant20jpgyy4.th.jpg

Continued.... Originally posted by Galan007
Every feat Extant accomplished with the Worlogog were accomplished using an incomplete 'Gog:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/873001_extant1.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/873002_extant2.jpg

This 'flaw' is the only reason the heroes were eventually able to prevail over Extant.

You want combat showings? Here you go

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=extant10yb4.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=extant11rh9.jpg
Doesn't really matter, shunting universal level fire doesn't makes him universe buster.

abhilegend
I don't recall any such portrayal. Do you have any proof of such an assertion?
King thor was exhausted repairing the moon which is like low herald level feat on KMC. Also I can't find the interview where he outright said he views skyfathers as planetary beings and making them galaxy-buster is silly but I will find it out.

zopzop

Doesn't really matter, shunting universal level fire doesn't makes him universe buster.
+1000000000000000000000
King thor was exhausted repairing the moon which is like low herald level feat on KMC. Also I can't find the interview where he outright said he views skyfathers as planetary beings and making them galaxy-buster is silly but I will find it out.
But it isn't KT in this thread, it's RKT, which was like Odin+. Don't matter though. GA SMP still rips him apart.

abhilegend
Also creating and destroying universes is overrated. Odin is near animal man, vixen and a random M-field user's level if we go by feats alone

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/14790004_createuniversegm9.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/14790005_createuniverse1wc0.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/14790006_createuniverse2qn3.jpg

abhilegend
Or captain atom level who creates and destroys universe

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54163ui.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54182hn.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54195mk.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom54207wq.jpg

Destroying

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Captain%20Atom/Cap%20scans/captainatom056199yp.jpg

iceman24567

I still can't believe a little flower survived as well. That plant must've had some serious durability. That plant was protected by the Monitor of that universe.

Damborgson

Completely irrelevant anyway since that was the nooby king Thor and not peak King Thor at the end of god and men. RKT is so far above that it's laughable.

curryman
That plant was protected by the Monitor of that universe.

And if all you need is some shitty monitor, then there's no problem.

Vampire Batman was taking monitors apart in Countdown....

Also, why are people acting like Superboy Prime tanked it?? He was reformed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by curryman

Also, why are people acting like Superboy Prime tanked it?? He was reformed. Hes not a shitty Monitor if he can protect a plant from a universe destroying chain reaction. Him tanking the blast is more logical than him reforming nothing suggest he was "reformed" after getting hit. Stop making shit up son.

curryman
Hes not a shitty Monitor if he can protect a plant from a universe destroying chain reaction. Him tanking the blast is more logical than him reforming nothing suggest he was "reformed" after getting hit. Stop making shit up son.

Time Trapped saved him from later on from another universe.

Looks like he got the same treatment that he did against the guardians.

Regardless, the universe blast had him out for a long, long time. Some external force had to show up and save him.

iceman24567
Time Trapped saved him from later on from another universe.

Looks like he got the same treatment that he did against the guardians.

Regardless, the universe blast had him out for a long, long time. Some external force had to show up and save him. What you are saying makes zero sense. Prime was kod nothing indicates him being saved before being hit by the blasts thats all that matters.

curryman
What you are saying makes zero sense. Prime was kod nothing indicates him being saved before being hit by the blasts thats all that matters.

I'm not saying he didn't take the hit. I'm saying he was saved after, by himself/the time trapper.

The way you portray it, it seems like he was shot with a universe-busting energy attack and he got back up. That's not what happened.

Monarch's energies eventually destroyed all life in the universe, with the exception of the parts that the weaker monitor shielded. He ended up floating around in time, completely incapacitated.

And then he was rescued.

Now while it certainly was a very impressive feat, and stems from one of the more well-written, consistent storylines in history, the idea that anything below a universe-busting feat could not take him out is ridiculous. And that is the way it's being presented.

iceman24567
I'm not saying he didn't take the hit. I'm saying he was saved after, by himself/the time trapper.

The way you portray it, it seems like he was shot with a universe-busting energy attack and he got back up. That's not what happened.

Monarch's energies eventually destroyed all life in the universe, with the exception of the parts that the weaker monitor shielded. He ended up floating around in time, completely incapacitated.

And then he was rescued.

Now while it certainly was a very impressive feat, and stems from one of the more well-written, consistent storylines in history, the idea that anything below a universe-busting feat could not take him out is ridiculous. And that is the way it's being presented.
"Rescued" and "saved" he was fine after the blast it barely damage his clothes he was teleported nothing more nothing less. None of your post really matters not sure why you decided to deviate maybe its because you were obviously wrong. I had a problem with you claiming Prime didnt tank the blast and that he "reformed" you admit he did in fact tank it so whatever.

curryman
"Rescued" and "saved" he was fine after the blast it barely damage his clothes he was teleported nothing more nothing less. None of your post really matters not sure why you decided to deviate maybe its because you were obviously wrong. I had a problem with you claiming Prime didnt tank the blast and that he "reformed" you admit he did in fact tank it so whatever.

See this is where there's a little breach in your logic.

If it just teleported him, then how did he tank it? Is that what you think happens when Prime is hit by a universal blast? He teleports? What do you think happens when someone teleports?

The Guardians ripped him apart and he reformed.

I think the same thing happened against Monarch.

How else do you explain him ending up where he did?

iceman24567
See this is where there's a little breach in your logic.

If it just teleported him, then how did he tank it? Is that what you think happens when Prime is hit by a universal blast? He teleports? What do you think happens when someone teleports?

The Guardians ripped him apart and he reformed.

I think the same thing happened against Monarch.

How else do you explain him ending up where he did? Teleported by the Trapper no expression

curryman
Teleported by the Trapper no expression

ah right, you meant after the blast.

iceman24567
ah right, you meant after the blast. Yeah i should have been more clear about that.

quanchi112
King thor was exhausted repairing the moon which is like low herald level feat on KMC. Also I can't find the interview where he outright said he views skyfathers as planetary beings and making them galaxy-buster is silly but I will find it out. What does that have to do with Rune King Thor ? Your post is just you trying to hate or demean an inexperienced Thor. One minute space cheese doesn't matter while another minute it does. You are inconsistent. It's plain to see.Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I don't recall any such portrayal. Do you have any proof of such an assertion? It's in an interview. But that's neither here nor there as that doesn't prove anything. The same writer didn't handle Rune Thor anyway which makes him look hilarious referencing the interview. But anyway I will take King Thor from the Reigning slagging the destroyer armor any day over planet wrecking.

curryman

Jurgens also mentions in that interview how he was scared shitless of the fan backlash from Thor killing the Thing and Hulk. Read the damn thing and you'll see how it's one long rant on fan management and misconceptions about powerlevels.

Not that it's in any way relevant to RUNE KING THOR.

Yeah i should have been more clear about that.

Anyways, the idea that anything below a universal hit would not take him down is what I'm objecting. You might disagree with what the blast actually did to him, but surely we agree on that.

abhilegend

Also, why are people acting like Superboy Prime tanked it?? He was reformed.
A single monitor made spectre and radiant his ***** too. Low showings are easy to find but that's not how we go here. Also if he can survive universe busting, he's not a shitty monitor. Also wtf are you talking about? Where did it say that he was reformed? When he was found by time-trapper, his costume was in tatters and when he landed in 31st century you can literally see the residue of the blast

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/346/finalcrisislegionof3worhm3.jpgOriginally posted by curryman

And then he was rescued.

He was just brought to the 31st century by trapeer, nothing more.Originally posted by Damborgson
Completely irrelevant anyway since that was the nooby king Thor and not peak King Thor at the end of god and men. RKT is so far above that it's laughable.
I was just giving an example man. Even noobish KT is still a skyfather.

curryman
A single monitor made spectre and radiant his ***** too. Low showings are easy to find but that's not how we go here. Also if he can survive universe busting, he's not a shitty monitor. Also wtf are you talking about? Where did it say that he was reformed? When he was found by time-trapper, his costume was in tatters and when he landed in 31st century you can literally see the residue of the blast.

Notice how he's a child again?

Just go by high feats for the Monitors then? big grin

abhilegend
Oops, that was Oeming who wrote Ragnarok.embarrasment

abhilegend
Notice how he's a child again?

Just go by high feats for the Monitors then? big grin
Monarch commented in his fight with prime that his guardian amp was all but gone, so he reverted to his boy form.

We go by averages but not by PIS showings.

curryman
Monarch commented in his fight with prime that his guardian amp was all but gone, so he reverted to his boy form.

We go by averages but not by PIS showings.

Yes. I remember that.

Which would explain why he reverted to his weaker form.

Why would he de-age?

abhilegend
Yes. I remember that.

Which would explain why he reverted to his weaker form.

Why would he de-age?
He wasn't aged in the first place. His muscles bloated when he absorbed the guardian amp so he looked like an adult.

quanchi112

We go by averages but not by PIS showings. So was this Prime's average ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.