Hulks vs. Team Citizen Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
WWH (can reach WBH levels in this fight)
Skaar
Rulk
Red She Hulk
She Hulk
Lyra
Caiera The Oldstrong

Vs.

Citizen Steel
Geo Force
Josiah Power
Jack Hawksmoor
Coldcast
Red Tornado
Terra

Fight in Metropolis

No bfr.

Who wins?

KingD19
WWH gives them trouble, but in the end it'll be him against a very high end team.

Steel toppled a being Superman couldn't even phase and he did it with a single punch.

Josiah was stated by Superman to be one of the most powerful metahumans on the planet.

Coldcast took it to Superman.

And in a city like Metropolis, Hawksmoor is a monster.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by KingD19
WWH gives them trouble, but in the end it'll be him against a very high end team.

Steel toppled a being Superman couldn't even phase and he did it with a single punch.

Josiah was stated by Superman to be one of the most powerful metahumans on the planet.

Coldcast took it to Superman.

And in a city like Metropolis, Hawksmoor is a monster.

How do you think the Old Power users would fare? And would it possible for Red She Hulk to drain Coldcast or even feed off the energy her teammates are giving off to amp herself?

KingD19
Originally posted by byrdgang21
How do you think the Old Power users would fare? And would it possible for Red She Hulk to drain Coldcast or even feed off the energy her teammates are giving off to amp herself?

I don't think Red Shulk ever displayed that power, it was exclusive to her dad I believe.

And I think even with the Old Power, Caiera isn't too much of a threat that she can't be handled by Geo-Force.

Skaar could be a problem, but he's more Hulk than Old-Strong in practice and would probably try and slug it out than focus and use his powers.

byrdgang21
I don't think Red Shulk ever displayed that power, it was exclusive to her dad I believe.

And I think even with the Old Power, Caiera isn't too much of a threat that she can't be handled by Geo-Force.

Skaar could be a problem, but he's more Hulk than Old-Strong in practice and would probably try and slug it out than focus and use his powers.

I thought it was that RSH had the same powers/abilities as her father when he was 1st introduced before he was neutered

KingD19
I'm pretty sure those powers were exclusive to Rulk as MODOK stated. Red She Hulk has the standard Hulk power set, and now she can turn into a Savage form that further boosts her strength and etc...

DarkSaint85
She could absorb gamma out of Rulk, whether she can do other energies is up for debate, I guess. I personally don't think she can.

Mshinu
I'm pretty sure those powers were exclusive to Rulk as MODOK stated. Red She Hulk has the standard Hulk power set, and now she can turn into a Savage form that further boosts her strength and etc...

Nah, she can drain too

http://i.imgur.com/ary5L.jpg

KingD19
Can she drain anything but Gamma energy? Or is it only that?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
She could absorb gamma out of Rulk, whether she can do other energies is up for debate, I guess. I personally don't think she can.

If she can absorb Gamma Radiation then there should be plenty of that for her to siphon as everyone on her team with the exception of Caiera will be giving that off. And not to mention that WWH will be giving off a shit ton of that

Mshinu
She Rulk finally looks like a female Hulk should

http://i.newsarama.com/images/SHEHULK2012061001_col.jpg

KingD19
Draining them will make her stronger sure, but we don't know the limit of how much she can take. And it will also weaken her teammates and make them much easier to take down.

And no matter how strong she gets, if Coldcast pulls what he did to Superman and freezes her electrons or molecules or whatever he did, she can't do anything.

byrdgang21
Draining them will make her stronger sure, but we don't know the limit of how much she can take. And it will also weaken her teammates and make them much easier to take down.

And no matter how strong she gets, if Coldcast pulls what he did to Superman and freezes her electrons or molecules or whatever he did, she can't do anything.

True but Hulk is giving off enough excess gamma radiation that he shouldn't be bothered or weakened at all. That should be plenty for Betty & Ross to absorb. And even if the rest of the team goes down then that should be a sure fire way to piss Banner off into reaching WB mode.

DarkSaint85
Then She-Rulk will absorb the excess, then she and WBH can recreate HOTM.....

KingD19
Rulk doesn't absorb energy anymore. Saying he will isn't impossible(as I believe MODOK said he still has the ability to do so), he just chooses not to. So it's extremely out of character.

And lol, now I can call She Rulk "Ugly Betty".

DarkSaint85
I thought he can still absorb, just that he can only absorb gamma (according to Unit 1)?

KingD19
MODOK said he still had all his powers. Maybe it's in Rulk's head or whatever, but he doesn't absorb energy at all anymore as far as I've read.

DarkSaint85
Is it linked to him losing his humanity or something like that?

janus77
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is it linked to him losing his humanity or something like that?
His left testicle, he lost it in battle against Hulk.

Now he's no longer the man he once was, can't hold down the juice ... terrible sight.

Naija boy
WBH WINS

zopzop
Team 2 and it wouldn't even be close, IMHO. Hulk would be the last man standing in Team 1 but he'll go down too.

janus77
Originally posted by Naija boy
WBH WINS
this.

As sensible as it is inevitable, Hulk wins.

Golgo13
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.