Amazo Vs Thanos Vs RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThereIsHope
I saw a thread much like this. So I thought I would give it a try. If Amazo, Thanos, and Thor were at a coffie shop and Amazo accidently spilled coffie on thors fancy shirt, then Thor said YOU CREEPY LOOKING ELF, and Thanos thought he was being talked about. Who would win in a fight.

Ignore the sarcasm focus on the fight. Who would win.

armedforbattle
Thanos doesnt belong in this fight.

ThereIsHope
How would Amazo do vs these two heavy weights?

Slaanesh
well..if Amazo is allowed to copy their power..he wins..

carver9
Why does people use Amazo without putting a cap on his power? It's retarded. If you make a thread with the character, at least limit him to the JLA powers. The obvious answer is, Amazo mimic both of his opponents power WHILE having the JLA powers which makes this a crazy thread.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
Why does people use Amazo without putting a cap on his power? It's retarded. If you make a thread with the character, at least limit him to the JLA powers. The obvious answer is, Amazo mimic both of his opponents power WHILE having the JLA powers which makes this a crazy thread.

So are you saying Amazo is unbeatable?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Odekahn
So are you saying Amazo is unbeatable? he should be going by his capabilities.

Sh3nG L0nG
Has Amazo ever capped? Or is his mimicking ability the same as hulk's "limitless" strength?

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn
So are you saying Amazo is unbeatable?

It depends...I don't think he should be used in threads without limitations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.