Bring me Citizen Steel's head!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Citizen steel is fixed in place by cosmic powers beyond everyone's control who is the lowest level character that can punch his head clean off his shoulders?

8swords
Squirrel girl

pym-ftw
Luke cage

janus77
Thor.

Failing that, Thing.

Golgo13
JSA Citizen Steel? Hard to say.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Golgo13
JSA Citizen Steel? Hard to say.

Yup that one. I tried to figure it out myself but couldnt narrow it down to a certain lvl. As is I asked for 'weakest' person who could and the suggestions range from Luke cage\thing upto Thor.
not easy getting a ballpark here.

janus77
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Yup that one. I tried to figure it out myself but couldnt narrow it down to a certain lvl. As is I asked for 'weakest' person who could and the suggestions range from Luke cage\thing upto Thor.
That's not a range, that's a single tier.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by janus77
That's not a range, that's a single tier.

Wait maybe I am not catching your meaning but are you saying thing, Luke cage and Thor are in the same tier? Or is it more a criticism/correction on the terminology I'm using?

janus77
Wait maybe I am not catching your meaning but are you saying thing, Luke cage and Thor are in the same tier? Or is it more a criticism/correction on the terminology I'm using?
The former. Don't you read Marvel Comics these days? wink

Golgo13

Well, Gog couldn't put him down, so...

KingD19
What Golgo said.

A guy who was thrashing not one, but two Supermen at the same time barely got an ouch from him. And that was with the suit fully on I believe, as it really limits his strength and durability by a lot.

Slaanesh
the guy was shown to be stronger than KC Supes..and he tank an attack from Gog..maybe a high end Skyfather could do it..

-Pr-
nobody below high herald is doing it. It's doubtful most high heralds could do it too.

pym-ftw
I was joking on cage,

Maybe Herc w/ Mace would be my guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.