GL Joker vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
Standard green GL ring, a couple of months standard corps training and a firm desire to **** Superman up.

Superman has no prep, just a warning that GL Joker is on the moon, in training with a GL ring. Superman goes up to investigate and they ... FIGHT.

Who wins, how many out of 10 and why?

SevenShackles
Why not just give him a sinestro ring?

janus77
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Why not just give him a sinestro ring?
'cos I don't read Lantern comics any more smokin'

Flyattractor
This would be a fun fight to watch no doubt about that.

DTM
Superman, definately much more than not.

-Pr-
Superman solidly.

Can't imagine Joker using a ring effectively.

Mindset
He would probably be a much better version of Nero.

Idk if he'd be able to win though.

ColossusGrundy
Don't think Joker can be noted for his willpower, which is used for the ring there.

He has been known a few times to bail on a plan to kill Batman, I can't see him summoning up enough will to slap Supes around like Hal could.

Supes FTW in less than a minute flat.

his will is definitely very strong, but marred by his lunacy as it is, I doubt he'd be competent. He can push through anything, but that's more derranged craving than stoic will.

curryman
Originally posted by 753
his will is definitely very strong, but marred by his lunacy as it is, I doubt he'd be competent. He can push through anything, but that's more derranged craving than stoic will.

Is it pure though?

Ollie had plenty of will, but it didn't help much.

Odekahn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman solidly.

Can't imagine Joker using a ring effectively.

Bentley
Joker kills himself by accident while training.

Originally posted by curryman
Is it pure though?

Ollie had plenty of will, but it didn't help much. that was point actually, he wouldnt make a decent lantern because of the nature of his willpower

DarkSaint85
Ollie's will is too tainted by cynicism - the Joker is one of the most cynical people in DC (all it takes is the right circumstances, and everyone will become a monster).

The ring will be pretty useless on him. The ring would fly off his hand, and go to Kal instead.

Bentley
haha, the idea of the ring deserting Joker in mid battle would be funny stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.