Sundipped Superman VS World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Sundipped Superman- Our Worlds At War

VS

World War Hulk

Gamma or solar?

pym-ftw
Supes 100/10

-Pr-
Superman.

carver9
Supes bfrs him.

keiththegreat
spite thread, superman annihilates him.

ColossusGrundy
REGULAR Supes wins this.

Sun dipped is massive overkill.

Villelater
Poster should of used Captain Universe Hulk

DTM
As in the WM Thor vs thread, normal Superman Id give an even match against WWHulk, Sundipped Superman takes it every single time.

Estacado
Superman rips Hulk in half...biscuits

abhilegend
Originally posted by Estacado
Superman rips Hulk in half...biscuits
That's what standard superman would do.

DTM
Oops, sorry, didnt realize I voted on this one already.

Estacado
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's what standard superman would do.
Yup.
Wwh has pretty crappy durability feats.I bet Clark could rip him just like he did to Doomsday.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Estacado
Yup.
Wwh has pretty crappy durability feats.I bet Clark could rip him just like he did to Doomsday.
thumb up

Insane Titan
WWH gets the ZomStrange treatment with the CIS saving him

carver9
Ftless Doomsday isn't Hulk. Hulk stomps 10/10. Taking out polar bears and a ship doesn't put you on WWH level.

Zack Fair
Not this shit again.

Superman WTF owns Hulk.

abhilegend
This is OWAW sundipped Superman carter. He would vaporize Hulk with a punch.

Zack Fair
Now now. Lets not go crazy. Last thing we need is you 2 going at it at owaw/wwh lvls. KMC aint big enough for the2 of you. On 2nd thought...DO IT

carver9
Lol.

dial J for Josh
Superman doesn't need to bfr. He would straight up legit beat him.

-Pr-
Guys, no lowballing.

h1a8
spite thread
Normal Superman would win.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, no lowballing.

Come on -pr- you need to visit the Death seed Sentry vs Silver Surfer thread if you want to see true low-balling.

Diesldude
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Come on -pr- you need to visit the Death seed Sentry vs Silver Surfer thread if you want to see true low-balling.

Haven't followed that thread but now I'm going to go read it.

-Pr-

That doesn't sound promising...

DarkSaint85
What feats of durability does WWH have?

TheBlondeGod
Overpowered Superman, sooo... Supes all the way.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What feats of durability does WWH have?

He tanked a whisper from black bolt. Then crushed him afterwards. (a skrull imposter but still impressive.)

Got blitzed through numerous building by Hulk buster Iron Man creating shockwaves, but it didn't phase him.

Got hit with a full scale military attack consisting of adamantium shelled bullets missles etc. directed by Thunderbolt Ross and it only made him angrier.

Took blows from Hercules and wasn't fazed.

Was roughed up a bit by Ghost Rider, but no harm was done to him.

Took an onslaught of powerful blows by amped Zom Strange and crushed him afterwards.

Stalemated Sentry and endured all of his energy based attacks. After they exhausted each other's energy and reverted back to human form, Banner immediately turned back into the Hulk and was more powerful then he ever was. This was due to hulks emotions running rapid after learning miek played a hand in the destruction of his old home.

I may be missing some other notable stuff but yeah, he is pretty damn durable.

carver9
He withstood a scream that was so powerful that it was causing planetary destruction from the moon. The whisper he withstood took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island.

Also...During his fight with Sentry it was stated that Hulk was enduring the power of a million exploding suns.

Insane Titan
Hulk never withstood a scream ignore Carver usual lying

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
He withstood a scream that was so powerful that it was causing planetary destruction from the moon. The whisper he withstood took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island.

Also...During his fight with Sentry it was stated that Hulk was enduring the power of a million exploding suns.
Bwahaha.

carver9
Bwahaha.

Hope you know I'm giving Superman the win here.

abhilegend
How charitable of you!

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Hulk never withstood a scream ignore Carver usual lying

Yeah it was a whisper. If I recall Hulk even said "I didn't come here for a whisper. I came to hear you scream." Which was a cool line but I digress.

And the million exploding suns was a little quip Ben Grimm threw out saying "IM GUESSING, he is busting out the power of a million exploding suns." so I wouldn't take it serious. Also lets not forget that Sentry was depowered and not at his best, because if he was he could've easily destroyed the city by busting out the power of a "million exploding suns."

carver9
He tanked a whisper from black bolt. Then crushed him afterwards. (a skrull imposter but still impressive.)

Got blitzed through numerous building by Hulk buster Iron Man creating shockwaves, but it didn't phase him.

Got hit with a full scale military attack consisting of adamantium shelled bullets missles etc. directed by Thunderbolt Ross and it only made him angrier.

Took blows from Hercules and wasn't fazed.

Was roughed up a bit by Ghost Rider, but no harm was done to him.

Took an onslaught of powerful blows by amped Zom Strange and crushed him afterwards.

Stalemated Sentry and endured all of his energy based attacks. After they exhausted each other's energy and reverted back to human form, Banner immediately turned back into the Hulk and was more powerful then he ever was. This was due to hulks emotions running rapid after learning miek played a hand in the destruction of his old home.

I may be missing some other notable stuff but yeah, he is pretty damn durable.

Also...Here is the second scream he withstood and walked through (no one in there right mind would say this is a whisper). If you want a scan confirming the planet below them was going through devastation during this, let me know.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot17_zpsb80c25a5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11

Insane Titan
Yeah it was a whisper. If I recall Hulk even said "I didn't come here for a whisper. I came to hear you scream." Which was a cool line but I digress.

And the million exploding suns was a little quip Ben Grimm threw out saying "IM GUESSING, he is busting out the power of a million exploding suns." so I wouldn't take it serious. Also lets not forget that Sentry was depowered and not at his best, because if he was he could've easily destroyed the city by busting out the power of a "million exploding suns." yeah all what Caver said was bullshit.

The whole "I wanna hear you scream" was a play on words , as in hear BB scream in pain . Anyone with half a brain could understand that

carver9

And the million exploding suns was a little quip Ben Grimm threw out saying "IM GUESSING, he is busting out the power of a million exploding suns." so I wouldn't take it serious. Also lets not forget that Sentry was depowered and not at his best, because if he was he could've easily destroyed the city by busting out the power of a "million exploding suns."

Look at the scan above.

When did he say "i guess"? I will look because you could be right. Reed even agreed with him.

Come on. Are you really using collateral damage as an argument?

carver9
@Dial...

You are correct, he did say "if I had to guess" but Reed agreed with his theory.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh016.jpg.html?src=wap

dial J for Josh
Look at the scan above.

When did he say "i guess"? I will look because you could be right. Reed even agreed with him.

Well I haven't read WWH in ages so im going off vague memory let me look it up to see if I was wrong, which I might be.

...ha found it. Specifically Ben said "if I had to guess"

Also what reed said was irrelevant. Yes this was the most energy he has ever seen sentry exhaust, but that doesn't mean that was the best sentry could do. Especially knowing that he was depowered. Hell they said in WWH we never seen hulk this angry. This is the strongest we've ever seen him. Yet their speculation was false because at the end off WWH Hulk went World Breaker and that was truly his strongest form... Never strictly go off what characters say. Go off what the writer/narrator says.

Edit: Never mind Carver beat me to what Ben Grimm said.

carver9
Well I haven't read WWH in ages so im going off vague memory let me look it up to see if I was wrong, which I might be.

...ha found it. Specifically Ben said "if I had to guess"

Also what reed said was irrelevant. Yes this was the most energy he has ever seen sentry exhaust, but that doesn't mean that was the best sentry could do. Especially knowing that he was depowered. Hell they said in WWH we never seen hulk this angry. This is the strongest we've ever seen him. Yet their speculation was false because at the end off WWH Hulk went World Breaker and that was truly his strongest form... Never strictly go off what characters say. Go off what the writer/narrator says.

Edit: Never mind Carver beat me to what Ben Grimm said.

Where are you getting the idea that Sentry was depowered?

DarkSaint85

dial J for Josh
I'm not using collateral damage as an argument because that proves nothing. Just using it to compliment the fact that Sentry wasn't at his best.

dial J for Josh
Where are you getting the idea that Sentry was depowered?

Carver... We've been through this numerous times. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

carver9

With Sentry...it was never shown if his exploding sun power is more concentrated energy or more of a range attack. Black Bolt power on the other hand is more of a destructive force.

DarkSaint85
So?

carver9
Carver... We've been through this numerous times. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

Why wasn't he at his best?

carver9
So?

Lol...it goes against your point.

dial J for Josh
Lol Darksaint good catch. Carver concentrated energy or not collateral damage is collateral damage. And darksaint just caught you being a hypocrite using collateral damage as part of your previous argument.

Insane Titan
Lol Darksaint good catch. Carver concentrated energy or not collateral damage is collateral damage. And darksaint just caught you being a hypocrite using collateral damage as part of your previous argument. he's not smart enough to realize or honest enough to admit that

DarkSaint85
Carver, answer this: what is heavier, a kg of iron, or a kg of feathers?

Then answer this: what has more energy, 1000 joules from a scream,or 1000 joules from a lamp?

Which is more destructive?

Your next argument might be that it depends on the rate they're released. If I took that 1000 joules from the lamp and concentrated it into a laser bolt, that would be of course more destructive, than say, a scream spread out over a year.

How slow do you think the one million EXPLODING suns was, in order to not destroy the world? Maybe they were teeny tiny suns?

TheHulk
Bump

Diesldude
Supes bfrs him.

Ftless Doomsday isn't Hulk. Hulk stomps 10/10.
Taking out polar bears and a ship doesn't put you on WWH level.

All this in the first 2 pages. Oh man, i feel bad for pointing this out.

Insane Titan
Haha.

Superman dominates

carver9
Superman wins.

leonidas
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Haha.

Superman dominates

thumb up

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Galan007
superman.

9jaboy
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins.
based on?

Reflassshh
Superman.

TheHulk
What if no BFR hmm?

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulk
What if no BFR hmm?
Superman kills him?

TheHulk
Superman kills him? Debatable.....but i ain't gonna argue with you.

yaadaveyaa
if there is no bfr and it depends on how long he sun dips (not like the million years he spends in the sun) but other wise supes gets man handled real real bad

quanchi112
Superman kills him? So he goes completely out of character and we ignore the Hulk's abilities ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by 9jaboy
based on? WB Hulk.

abhilegend
Debatable.....but i ain't gonna argue with you.
Not debatable at all.

quanchi112
Not debatable at all. It is debatable. These are fictional matchups where we speculate with evidence but in the end it is all debatable.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Sundipped Superman- Our Worlds At War

VS

World War Hulk

Gamma or solar?

You should get demoted for pitting SUNDIPPED Superman vs WWH.

WWH does not have the juice to face a Sundipped Superman make it at least more fair and bring WBH and even so Superman will rip him in half.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

WWH does not have the juice to face a Sundipped Superman make it at least more fair and bring WBH and even so Superman will rip him in half. Based on ?

Rao Kal El
^OWAW, JL , WWH and HOTM comics

quanchi112
^OWAW, JL , WWH and HOTM comics Where in these comics does it support that Hulk is ripped in half by Superman ? I've read them all so I'm really curious to see where in these comics this is definitively proven.

TheHulk
Not debatable at all. Agree to disagree

abhilegend
Agree to disagree
Do you know what kind of power sundipped Superman has? He can overpower imperiex powered warworld and throw it into the ****ing big bang when normal superman couldn't even cut a tendril of Warworld. I mean come the **** on.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Energy/absorbing/ActionComics782a.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Energy/absorbing/ActionComics782b.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Energy/absorbing/ActionComics782c.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Energy/absorbing/ActionComics782d.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Energy/absorbing/ActionComics782e.jpg

At the end he was standing at the beginning of time and an abstract being had to beg him to let him live. Sundipped Superman is nutty powerful.

carver9

WWH does not have the juice to face a Sundipped Superman make it at least more fair and bring WBH and even so Superman will rip him in half.

laughing out loud

TheHulk
Do you know what kind of power sundipped Superman has? He can overpower imperiex powered warworld and throw it into the ****ing big bang when normal superman couldn't even cut a tendril of Warworld. I mean come the **** on.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Energy/absorbing/ActionComics782a.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Energy/absorbing/ActionComics782b.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Energy/absorbing/ActionComics782c.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Energy/absorbing/ActionComics782d.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Energy/absorbing/ActionComics782e.jpg

At the end he was standing at the beginning of time and an abstract being had to beg him to let him live. Sundipped Superman is nutty powerful. Ohhhhh don't get me wrong Abhilegend, I agree, if this OWAW sundipped Superman than yes Superman wins. Nonetheless...like I said. It can be argued WWH wins. Not saying it will be a good argument though of course smile

-Pr-
really not seeing why I should leave this open.

TheHulk
really not seeing why I should leave this open. I guess it's my fault for bumping this eh? sad

Rao Kal El
Where in these comics does it support that Hulk is ripped in half by Superman ? I've read them all so I'm really curious to see where in these comics this is definitively proven.

Isn't this the comic in which Imperex Prime blasted HP Doomsday with entropy but you thought Imperex Prime expunged Doomsday's bacteria instead?

Well if that simple concept went "Woooooosh!" above your head, I will suggest for you to re-read every single one of those issues and make sure you are understanding all the concepts. smile

laughing out loud

Yeah is laughable, Sundipped superman vs WWH laughing out loud

Me neither. thumb up

DarkSaint85

I've noticed that whenever Pr posts in a thread, the majority of the time, it has flaming, baiting, and trolling.

hmmm.

TheHulk
I've noticed that whenever Pr posts in a thread, the majority of the time, it has flaming, baiting, and trolling.

hmmm. agreeable

carver9
Why bump this?

quanchi112
Isn't this the comic in which Imperex Prime blasted HP Doomsday with entropy but you thought Imperex Prime expunged Doomsday's bacteria instead?

Well if that simple concept went "Woooooosh!" above your head, I will suggest for you to re-read every single one of those issues and make sure you are understanding all the concepts. smile

Yeah is laughable, Sundipped superman vs WWH laughing out loud

Me neither. thumb up You are avoiding the claim. Just because Superman rips on half a weaker Doomsday than Hp doesn't mean anything with regards to Hulk.

WB Hulk wins. There is no evidence he rips him in half just more wishful thinking on your end.

smile

Rao Kal El
You are avoiding the claim. Just because Superman rips on half a weaker Doomsday than Hp doesn't mean anything with regards to Hulk.

WB Hulk wins. There is no evidence he rips him in half just more wishful thinking on your end.

smile

Re-read it and get back at me

boxing

-Pr-

hmmm.

Not my fault bada cant bother his hole to come on and deal with it.

======

Guys wbh isnt in this thread. Try to stay on topic pls.

carver9

boxing

laughing out loud

quanchi112

boxing Already responded. Hulk wins based off powerset, feats, and his all consuming rage.

9jaboy
WB Hulk.
this isnt wb hulk,even if it was he is no match for owaw sundipped superman but that's beside the point.
So i ask again BASED ON?

quanchi112
this isnt wb hulk,even if it was he is no match for owaw sundipped superman but that's beside the point.
So i ask again BASED ON? He turned into WB Hulk at the end of the arc. So are you not allowing the end of the arc ?

laughing out loud

9jaboy
WB Hulk.
So i ask again BASED ON?

quanchi112
So i ask again BASED ON? That took place at the end of the story. You are ignoring how the story ended. I was basing it off his feats of the entire arc.

Golgo13
Superduperman wins.

carver9
So i ask again BASED ON?

laughing out loud

Reflassshh
lol at hulk winning this.

-Pr-
Guys, shut up about WBH. He's not in this thread.

Galan007
it's pretty bad when you have to remind 'people' of that twice.

...on.the.same.fuking.page. ermmnone

namorsubby
Superman

TheHulk
Guys, shut up about WBH. He's not in this thread. In truth Pr it's very difficult not to talk about WBH vs OWAW Sundipped Superman, especially when threads about this fight gets closed all the time. erm

pym-ftw
Is this Dcnu Superman with the Apollo amp or preboot OWaW or what?

TheHulk
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Is this Dcnu Superman with the Apollo amp or preboot OWaW or what? The op says OWAW.

DarkSaint85
In truth Pr it's very difficult not to talk about WBH vs OWAW Sundipped Superman, especially when threads about this fight gets closed all the time. erm

Why is it difficult?? Use the Hulk that was stomping the X-men, FF, Sentry et al. No more. Do you really need to go further? Sentry was unloading on him, and they were even. Is WWH so weak that people have to grasp at WBH in order to give him a chance?

OWAW wins.

Xplosive
Superman wins.

9jaboy
He turned into WB Hulk at the end of the arc. So are you not allowing the end of the arc ?

laughing out loud
so you agree ww hulk loses to supes if he doesnt turn in to wbhulk

quanchi112
so you agree ww hulk loses to supes if he doesnt turn in to wbhulk No. WW Hulk temporarily burned out the Sentry who IMO is more powerful than a Sundipped Superman.

9jaboy
That took place at the end of the story. You are ignoring how the story ended. I was basing it off his feats of the entire arc.
did you see anything world breaker in the op?
Btw what makes you believe wb hulk can defeat sundipped supes?

quanchi112
did you see anything world breaker in the op?
Btw what makes you believe wb hulk can defeat sundipped supes? I dropped the end of the arc. I am saying W w. Hulk wins based off my reasoning. Quit going off topic. This is WW Hulk alone.

9jaboy
No. WW Hulk temporarily burned out the Sentry who IMO is more powerful than a Sundipped Superman.
don't know if serious

quanchi112
don't know if serious I am serious.

Estacado
Superman.

9jaboy
I dropped the end of the arc. I am saying W w. Hulk wins based off my reasoning. Quit going off topic. This is WW Hulk alone.
you the one that brought it up bro not me

quanchi112
you the one that brought it up bro not me Mod said it isn't fair play. I am arguing off of WW Hulk alone and not the end of the arc.

9jaboy
I am serious.
haha i don't believe you,
where would you place sentry power wise?

quanchi112
haha i don't believe you,
where would you place sentry power wise? Way up there.

9jaboy
Way up there.
up there with galactus because he stalemated him right??
Hahaha i now understand your reasoning,, hard to argue against that,since it's from the world's most powerful wall crawler..

9jaboy
laughing out loud
what's funny?

quanchi112
up there with galactus because he stalemated him right??
Hahaha i now understand your reasoning,, hard to argue against that,since it's from the world's most powerful wall crawler.. I didn't cite that statement as proof. Sentry is extremely powerful and I base my opinion off WW Hulk's feats and powerset from the arc save from the end of the arc. That isn't allowed.

carver9
what's funny?

Your statement.

TheHulk
Why is it difficult?? Use the Hulk that was stomping the X-men, FF, Sentry et al. No more. Do you really need to go further? Sentry was unloading on him, and they were even. Is WWH so weak that people have to grasp at WBH in order to give him a chance?

OWAW wins. No...more like, again, every thread that have both characters go at it gets locked. If there's no chance to talk about it, of course it's gonna get mentioned.

LordofBrooklyn
No. WW Hulk temporarily burned out the Sentry who IMO is more powerful than a Sundipped Superman.

!@#$^&** LIES!!!

You are beyond hope.

What feats have The Sentry accomplished to make such an asinine claim?

quanchi112
!@#$^&** LIES!!!

You are beyond hope.

What feats have The Sentry accomplished to make such an asinine claim? Burning out Hulk for one. I don't need another since Superman can't replicate that feat.

LordofBrooklyn
Burning out Hulk for one. I don't need another since Superman can't replicate that feat.

WARWORLD.

quanchi112
WARWORLD. That isn't greater than burning out the Hulk. Sorry, that is just another impressive feat one guy tried.

Reflassshh
That isn't greater than burning out the Hulk. Sorry, that is just another impressive feat one guy tried. How are those feats comparable at all?

LordofBrooklyn
That isn't greater than burning out the Hulk. Sorry, that is just another impressive feat one guy tried.

The Hulk's power matches that of Warworld in your opinion?

SquallX
Burning out Hulk for one. I don't need another since Superman can't replicate that feat.

You are ****ing high if you truly believed that.

Superman's average shits on most of Sentry's best. While Sentry's best don't even come close to Kal's best.

quanchi112
The Hulk's power matches that of Warworld in your opinion? Far superior than that exclusive feat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
You are ****ing high if you truly believed that.

Superman's average shits on most of Sentry's best. While Sentry's best don't even come close to Kal's best. Sentry is on another level. Sentry can burn out the hulk and scare the entire Skrull invasion himself due to how powerful he is. Superman was having nightmares about DD for crying out loud.

DTM
Yes, because Doomsday is such a wimp, that having nightmares about him makes one a super-wuss. Sarcasm Ended.

-Pr-
Guys, either remain on topic or don't post.

carver9
Please close this thread. Everyone has came to the conclusion that Superman wins this (except one person).

Epicurus
I had to clear my ignore list for this gem:
What feats have The Sentry accomplished to make such an asinine claim?

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

That's the worst f*cking example of circular logic I've ever seen. Young Earth Creationists make more sense than this, whatever it is.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Epicurus
I had to clear my ignore list for this gem:

That's the worst f*cking example of circular logic I've ever seen. Young Earth Creationists make more sense than this, whatever it is.

thumb up laughing out loud

yaadaveyaa
i agree with quan ... a full powered sentry would be more powerful than a sundipped superman any day

psycho gundam
Sentry can burn out the hulk never happened

The Sorrow
This will end up like the HoTM fight, except Superman will eventually tap out while Hulk will be having the time of his life.

h1a8
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i agree with quan ... a full powered sentry would be more powerful than a sundipped superman any day Sure

Sun dipped Superman>Thousands of galaxies of power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a galaxy of power>>>>a billion suns of power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 million suns of power= sentry at full power

Zack Fair
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2727748211/c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by h1a8
Sure

Sun dipped Superman>Thousands of galaxies of power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a galaxy of power>>>>a billion suns of power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 million suns of power= sentry at full power

r u one of those fan boys who isnt able to admit a character in comics isnt able to lose no matter what the odds? i think so...

h1a8
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
r u one of those fan boys who isnt able to admit a character in comics isnt able to lose no matter what the odds? i think so... nope, I'm the one that's looking to turn this shit into a reality. I'm pretty close too big grin

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Zack Fair
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2727748211/c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

yaadaveyaa
lol im only messin, some people completely deny sentry is above a cockroach so its difficult fighting the battle up hill sometimes, btw there is no "reality" in comics lol

Insane Titan
Sure

Sun dipped Superman>Thousands of galaxies of power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a galaxy of power>>>>a billion suns of power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 million suns of power= sentry at full power seriously just shut up with this nonsense

carver9
nope, I'm the one that's looking to turn this shit into a reality. I'm pretty close too big grin

Sad thing is, in the comic you are calling Galaxy pushing, everyone was saying "look, Superman is pushing a planet". Nothing about a Galaxy was referenced.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.