Superboy Prime Vs Citizen Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Slugfest only.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/745047-prime_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6187/148813-35850-citizen-steel_large.jpg

zopzop
SBP.

guy222
yup

leonidas
i see no way cs could possibly harm sbp. unless cs has done something i haven't seen.....this is spite.

edit: maybe not spite, but i don't see cs having the physical abilities to a) touch him, (unless this slugfest means no speed either, in which case,) b) harm him seriously. prime SHOULD be able to at least ACCUMULATE enough damage to destroy cs. whether you believe he can do it in 1 or 5 or 10 shots doesn't matter.

hm. upon rethinking AGAIN, i guess maybe this IS spite....

KingD19
CS's greatest feat I know of is toppling God Gog. Who two Supermen couldn't even put a scratch on. He's a beast without his suit.

leonidas
i've heard of this feat, but sounded...odd. not sure what you mean by toppling though. you mean cs BEAT him? any scans? anyone?

KingD19
Originally posted by leonidas
i've heard of this feat, but sounded...odd. not sure what you mean by toppling though. you mean cs BEAT him? any scans? anyone?

Gog was walking over everyone attendance, including Kal-El and Earth-2 Superman I think or one of those other ones. Both of them hit him with everything they had and got no results. Then Steel stepped up and tried his hand. He got hit and didn't even move. He was barely hurt, then he took the upper half of his suit off(it restricts his movement, strength and durability by a whooooole lot), and he punched Gog. Knocked him down and beat him.

Golgo13
What King said.

abhilegend
Citizen steel toppled Gog when KC superman couldn't who outside of that hercules instant with superman was just a random strong guy in JSA. Kal-L bitchslapped steel comparing him to power girl. Outside of that Gog incident he's not that impressive.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/DC/th_BlackestNightJSA3012013.jpg

KingD19
So you're using Black Lantern version? When all Black Lanterns were boosted pretty damn high above normal?

And notice Steel still had his suit on, which as I said reduces his power and effectiveness by an incredibly large amount.

abhilegend
Originally posted by KingD19
So you're using Black Lantern version? When all Black Lanterns were boosted pretty damn high above normal?

And notice Steel still had his suit on, which as I said reduces his power and effectiveness by an incredibly large amount.
Black Lanterns weren't boosted at all. The same Kal-L was getting matched in strength by normal superman like in infinite crisis or better still he was punching his face off so there likely was a decrease in durability.

That was only played off when Geoff Johns was writing him, I don't think there was any other instance where he gained much strength by removing his suit. It was likely Johns hyping up his new pet character. Power girl in her first JSA showing koed both superman and black adam, later she was getting bitchslapped by adam at 1/3 of his power.

Slaanesh
if he take off his suit..he may be able to hang with Prime for a while..he's stronger than Supes and KC Supes..

Horrificus
Originally posted by Golgo13

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6187/148813-35850-citizen-steel_large.jpg Why the heck does CS have a fire extinguisher in his shorts?! sad

What the hell is THAT all about. Was this character created by Ru Paul?

Bentley
CS hangs for a while apparently but Prime triumphs (as he always does!)

tkitna
Is the Gog feet all Steel has? I'm just asking because I dont know enough about him. Sounds pretty interesting though.

I just always thought he was portrayed as just another strong guy.

Naija boy
Prime wins handily.

leonidas
yeah, he seems to be lacking anything NEAR the consistency needed to claim even 1/10 in this match up. perhaps he hangs for a bit (only because it's a slugfest) but i don't see anything (outside one far-from-the-norm feat) to suggest this match lasts very long.....

SevenShackles
One good uppercut and BFR on the citizen.

abhilegend
Originally posted by tkitna
Is the Gog feet all Steel has? I'm just asking because I dont know enough about him. Sounds pretty interesting though.

I just always thought he was portrayed as just another strong guy.
Yep, that's all he has. I wouldn't even mention his low showings, which are embarrassing as all hell. Losing to rhino level fail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.