xena warrior princess and The Shamaness Alti vs Wonder Woman and Circe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
Xena and her arch enemy Alti are battlling in the amazon forest while xena has her god killing abilities and alti has all of her spirtual powers. All of a sudden circe cast a spell sending her and wonder woman through a portal to where xena and alti are battling. Xena and Alti notice Wonder Woman and Circe. Xena and Alti attack thinking the other summoned them.

Who wins as both teams are trying to kill the other

SamZED
I thought Calisto was Xena's arch enemy? They're not beating Wonder Woman.

rox
Originally posted by SamZED
I thought Calisto was Xena's arch enemy? They're not beating Wonder Woman.
Xena has several but alti is the one who allowed xena to beat the amazon.

rox
any other thoughts

StyleTime
Are we talking about the tv version here, or is there a Xena comic I am unaware of? If so, is she different from the tv version?

rox
Originally posted by StyleTime
Are we talking about the tv version here, or is there a Xena comic I am unaware of? If so, is she different from the tv version?

Yes there is a comic version but i mean with her tv powers same as alti

StyleTime
It's been a very long time since I saw any of Xena, so my memory is hazy on the series.

I am pretty sure Wonder Woman would beat the shit out of her though. I don't remember Xena being on Diana's level physically.

I could have forgotten/not seen something though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.