Tutinax vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Fight in NYC. Hulk at his power level during the 5 issue WWH arc.

PillarofOsiris
Hulk would probably win, although tutinax was impressive against Thor.

guy222
wwh

carver9
Savage Hulk could win this. WWH isn't even needed.

zopzop
I want to say Hulk but I don't know.

Tutinax repeatedly humiliated Thor and could have probably killed him if Ghaur didn't call him off. Plus there's his fear inducing power.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk's vulnerable to that as shown in his encounter with Inferno.

carver9
But WWH is invulnerable to it though...this was shown on panel as well. I don't think it would work on Savage either but whatever.

StiltmanFTW
You're so full of shit. WWH never faced neither Inferno nor Tutinax. What are you talking about?

JayDaDon
Originally posted by guy222
wwh

Who is that in your sig guy?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're so full of shit. WWH never faced neither Inferno nor Tutinax. What are you talking about?

I never said he did. I said he faced someone with fear induced powers.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
I never said he did. I said he faced someone with fear induced powers.

Fine, who was that then?

carver9
Fine, who was that then?

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkvstrauma2.jpg

Trauma...he was using his fear induced powers on WWH and it didn't work.

StiltmanFTW
Hmph.

Golgo13
Hulk.

Damborgson
The whole thing with Trauma was weird to me. When he faced Korg, he turned into Thor because he knew that was Korg's fear. I've never seen Hulk particularly afraid of Juggernaut or abomination though.

carver9
Looked like he was picking stuff from Hulks mind. Hulk explained it best, he fears nothing.

StiltmanFTW
Void...

carver9
Void...

When did WWH and Void fight? Also, Void used his calming power against Savage Hulk that later on proved not to work against WWH.

curryman
Tutinax destroys him. His fights against Thor weren't even particularly high showings.

When did WWH and Void fight? Also, Void used his calming power against Savage Hulk that later on proved not to work against WWH.

No, Void made the Hulk cry and had him curled up on Robert's kitchen floor like a big baby.

The Fantastic Four copied the Sentry's light to try and calm WWH.

FrazettaHulk
I'm not that familiar with Tutinax past 15 minutes of google and image searches. He seems like a very formidable challenge to most Hulks. But WWH I think takes him. If Tutinax is on Lemuria, we might see a Hulk v Tutinax. Waid has said Hulk will go to Lemuria. Considering Hulk has been quick to ko/revert back in Indestructible, Tutinax might win at least the first round/encounter (if they meet).

Naija boy
WWH wins .

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Damborgson
The whole thing with Trauma was weird to me. When he faced Korg, he turned into Thor because he knew that was Korg's fear. I've never seen Hulk particularly afraid of Juggernaut or abomination though. tutinax turned into hulk when he fought thor lol stick out tongue

Damborgson
laughing

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/uhuh.gif

Horrificus
Have any of you ever read any of the old appearances of Tutinax?

You really need to, in order to make this pick.

Tutinax wins.

abhilegend
Yeah, I've read his appearances.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8334/bigstick.th.jpg

BruceSkywalker
WWH takes care of business

the Darkone
Tutinax wins

Dampyre
Hulk wins.

Igniz
Originally posted by psycho gundam
tutinax turned into hulk when he fought thor lol stick out tongue

Then Tutinax will turn into Zeus when he fights Hulk smile

TheHulk
Originally posted by Igniz
Then Tutinax will turn into Zeus when he fights Hulk smile That's a low blow miffed

Mshinu
Zeus, Void, Werewolf by night.. Tutinax got a lot of options.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think Hulk pummels him. Tutinax's showing against Thor recently was out of left field. If we assume that's his current power level though, he'd do at least as well as Sentry and would start out by knocking Hulk around.

StiltmanFTW

Void owned him twice.

Excuses, excuses. Point is Hulk is afraid of him.

guy222
wwh still

JayDaDon
Hey Guy who is that in your sig?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Hey Guy who is that in your sig?
Yo that's his sister bro! Don't be messin wit his sister!

DarkSaint85
I thought it was Tammy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.