dante(DMC) vs dante (DmC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doridori
original dante kills him, but how easily?

Nemesis X
I guess going into details and thinking of something specific to give original Dante to not spite against the newbie is something that's too much to ask for. Let me guess, New Dante only automatically loses 'cause nobody likes the "Nicholas Hoult look alike with the personality of a TF2 Scout." Is that the reason?

Zack Fair
lol tf2 scout.

Estacado
New Dante is pretty tough he knocked a skyscraper sized demon on his ass by punching him in the face.......

KingD19
Originally posted by Zack Fair
lol tf2 scout.

You listenin'? Okay.

Grass grows.
Birds fly.
Sun shines.
And bruddha...I hurt people.

Villelater
im not even supposed to be here today Randell!

danteiscool
to Estacado: and that was without DT too. not to mention beforehand, Mundus pretty much chokeslammed him from the top of his company building to the roof of another building that was god knows how many stories shorter than Mundus' place. and new Dante wasn't worse for wear from it.

chuck inglish
Here's a lightning speed feat for dante
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwPaFFTpIrQ (15:49)
they reacted so fast that the lightning is taking time to fade meaning their response time is in the microsecond range

BloodRain
Dante can physically match the Hunter, who was able to push a thousand ton ferris wheel, that and uppercutting Mundas.
DT Dante w/Eryx can punch Mundas some distance and knock him out which is a step up.

That makes new Dante a supersonic (Mach 1) building buster in base, and a hypersonic (Roughly a 1/1,000th speed time lag + speed boost.. appears to be Mach 1,000+) large-building buster in DT mode w/demon weapons.

He's physically stronger and slower than DMC3 Dante. Less hax too.

danteiscool
looks that way. though I kinda thought DmC Dante was a bit faster in base form than just supersonic. then again, I'm not too good at calculating feats like that.

BloodRain
Ive forgotten every feat from DmC besides the Hunter and Mundas scene. The supersonic feat is him matching the speed of.. urm.. those masked sword demons who are obvious bullet timers. Maybe theres something Im missing.

danteiscool
well yeah there is that too. and when you at all the cutscenes again, it looks like the only times he really tried was when he fought Mundus and Vergil. even when he fought those dreamrunners (the masked ones) he didn't loook like he was taking the fghts that seriously.

BloodRain
(thanks for the name)

It wouldn't be Dante if he gave a shit about anything non-major.

danteiscool
no problem.

and true that. hell, not even Drekavac (the dreamrunner with the red face) could get Dante to take him seriously and from what is said, he's supposed to be the strongest dreamrunner. hell, even gameplaywise, Drekavac had more health than other dreamrunners and seemed a bit smarter and stronger too. guess, DmC Dante is faster than expected.

BloodRain
Sadly with both Dante's them not getting serious really limits their feats :$

Well besides DMC2 Dante.. but he did the opposite; got serious and shows no feats due to walking through everything.

danteiscool
yeah, I know. what an odd contrast on that end, though by powerscaling DMC2 Dante is much stronger than DMC4.

well, maybe if a second DmC Devil May Cry game comes out, DmC Dante will get more feats.

BloodRain
Vastly. In 1 gaining Spada's form gave him a massive boost in power, when in 2 he can access that level of power by himself and casually defeats a Spada/Mundas level demon without DT.

May get lucky and get some in the 'Vergil's downfall' dlc.

chuck inglish
Originally posted by danteiscool
yeah, well, maybe if a second DmC Devil May Cry game comes out, DmC Dante will get more feats.

Hopefully they discontinue that series and go back to the old DMC. Damn I hope capcom sell the rights to platinum games I feel they'd know what to do

NemeBro
DMC2 is all but noncanon at this point, you phucking phaggot BloodRain.

BloodRain
Since when do you step on DMC turf?

DMC2 is non-canon in the minds of fans, not facts.

danteiscool
personally, I always thought DMC2 had potential. if the developers had taken their time with it, it could have been pretty good.

linkownsyousobs
Why is dmc2 dante not cannon? and the new Dant is petty OP imo.

linkownsyousobs
I didnt like his look though until his hair started to turn white. Then he was officially badass. xD

danteiscool
eh, DMC2 is canon, but in the eyes of many fans (me excluded), it was a horrible piece of a crap and thus in their minds it's not canon.

Nusa105
New Dante is a crap so Old Dante took a champion here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.