Worldbreaker Hulk vs Team Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WBH

vs

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Eric Masterson Thunderstrike
Kevin Masterson Thunderstrike
Red Norvell
Classic Hercules with Mace
Perun
Ultimate Thor
The Warriors Three
Heimdall
Sif
Tyr
Dargo Ktor
Ares (Marvel)

No BFR

Fight in a closed arena the size of NYC.

Naija boy
Team would have to fight systematically and like a trained unit utilizing a variety of exotic powers to win this. WBH could on average, oneshot literally oneshot kill any member of that team....many of whom without even touching......

Unless the team goes really exotic from the get go (And these are Thors so with CIS on that is highly unlikely). WBH wins

carver9
Exactly.

StiltmanFTW
Is Thor's Fail Aura on?

the Darkone
Red Norvell who is exactly like Thor, and Dargo Ktor. So basically we have 3 Mojlner 1 Stormbreaker and two Thundstrike mace empowered by Odin, Last time I check Thor and BRB combine their hammers to rip all hole through reality yeah this team rips Hulk in half.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by the Darkone
Red Norvell who is exactly like Thor, and Dargo Ktor. So basically we have 3 Mojlner 1 Stormbreaker and two Thundstrike mace empowered by Odin, Last time I check Thor and BRB combine their hammers to rip all hole through reality yeah this team rips Hulk in half.

Perun is also roughly Thor's equal. So is Herc with the Mace.

carver9

Hulk by himself punched a hole in time and this was Savage Hulk. confused

Damborgson
I think you're slightly off Darkone. When the Thor Corp memebers got down they bolstered the walls that held the multiverse together. Thor had been doing stuff like shattering reality by himself back in the day.

CosmicComet
Beta Ray Bill one shots Thor to improve the team's chances. He takes over as team leader.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Beta Ray Bill one shots Thor to improve the team's chances. He takes over as team leader. Beta bites Hulk's eyes out.

Hulk now can't see. Somehow manages to kill Thor's unconscious body before getting torn in half though

Damborgson
Beta Ray Bill one shots Thor to improve the team's chances. He takes over as team leader. Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Beta bites Hulk's eyes out.

Hulk now can't see. Somehow manages to kill Thor's unconscious body before getting torn in half though

http://firethewalrus.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/andyreid.gif

shameful.

Naija boy

Neither Red norvel nor Dargo Ktor have any thing indicating they would survive a direct hit from WBH. Quite frankly based on average potrayals no one on that team would. A good portion of them wouldnt even need to be hit to get killed. A solid thunderclap would likely devastate the field annihilating a good portion of them. A non worldbreaker green scar was able to thunderclap ko a Rulk highly amped of Hulks energy.....The astronomically more powerful WBH present in this thread would be able to do much worse to that team with a similar attack.

BFR is off and CIS is on. This does not bode well for the team at all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Unless they try to wrestle him down, this team is packing too much power and versatility to lose.

Naija boy
Save Thor and his godblast, the team doesnt really pack the kind of upper end power needed to put him down though. A good portion of them will be fodder and killed almost as afterthoughts....

Versatility is perhaps an option but BFR is off and these guys arent exactly going to be spamming esoteric attacks...even then its questionable as to exactly what attacks would be effective.

Not sure how they can be the favorites here tbh.

Damborgson
Most of the team is fodder and most of the team doesn't pack the power to really get WBH to notice them. It could easily be Hulk laughing them off and taking them out easily in a melee. That said, the means to win are there and if he wanted to, Thor can handle him on his own. Just not with hammer smacks.

Naija boy
CIS off fan controlled Thor might have a shot at it (staying the hell away from WBH while using complex power combinations never before utilized on panel). However other than such an unlikely scenario, its gonna a be a very short night.

Out of the 14 or so members of that team I count at least 11 or 12 who I can definitively say would be outright killed by the shockwaves of even missed WBH attack. The only other two or three who have the feats to support surviving are BRB and Thor (perhaps Herc) and even they would go down easily to a direct hit . (Heck it could seriously be argued based on the performances of far far weaker thunderclaps that one well placed thunderclap from HOTM hulk could take out the whole team).

Then offensively, only Thor has the feats to show that he can even hurt WBH at all. Without BFR and without CIS turned off this would quickly turn into a massacre.

Damborgson
CIS off fan controlled Thor in my hands would make this spite of the worst kind. I did beat CIS off Thanos with that Thor stick out tongue

This will be a massacre no matter what side wins. Because the teams has so much fodder on it. That said, they never mattered to begin with. This is basically Thor and Brb vs Hulk like you said. Herc doesn't have the versatility needed for this match so he gets counted among the fodder.

It wouldn't take anything too overly exotic to win though. BFR is battle field removal. Thor could wrap him a whirlwind right infront of everyones noses and keep him suspended in midair for an indefinite amount of time. Neutralizing him.

If that seems to cheap, then he can also stay in the air and drain him into a weaker form. He's employed distance range spamming before against threats where melee was a bad idea (void being the most recent that I know of) and he's used Mjolnir to rapidly siphon green glowing radiation before also. Then redirect into a magic blast with 10x the power. No real need to shoot him into space with a tornado then watch him float helplessly and throw Mjolnir at him 3X the speed of light or anything. He's got other ways to deal with him.

This also gives me a good feeling:

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/ThorChaos.jpg?t=1296340368

Naija boy
With a fan controlled surfer i would take it to Odin.lol

BFR is off though. Moreover I don't see Thors whirlwind as having any effect on WBh. Certainly not forcefully moving against his will when he is braced or restricting his movement when he is actually trying to move.

Since BFR is turned off then yeah the easiest way for Thor to win would be via draining....but he is certainly not Likely to go that route before mixing it up and getting in range of a thunderclap or the shockwave from a WBh attack ( which can be > planet wide and hence across the whole battlefield). Heck against hulk he is Not likely to go that route at all . if he survives the shockwave( which save his highest end feats is being generous) he won't be in any shape to continue putting up serious resistance. And heaven help him if WBh actually
lands punch.. stick out tongue.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Naija boy
BFR is off though. Moreover I don't see Thors whirlwind as having any effect on WBh. Certainly not forcefully moving against his will when he is braced or restricting his movement when he is actually trying to move.

Thor's whirlwinds and other weather based powers have affected, controlled, and harmed power far beyond Hulk's. It was one of his whirlwind force fields that contained the Null Bomb (Capable of wiping out 1/4th of the known Universe) from Lady Death fyi.

Even a basic attack like lightning or a hammer throw has illustrated power and affected beings far beyond even World Breaker's scrope. It's a bit unfair if we're using Hulk at his best and limiting Thor to the level he operates on the average Avenger's team or something.

Since BFR is turned off then yeah the easiest way for Thor to win would be via draining....but he is certainly not Likely to go that route before mixing it up and getting in range of a thunderclap or the shockwave from a WBh attack ( which can be > planet wide and hence across the whole battlefield). Heck against hulk he is Not likely to go that route at all . if he survives the shockwave( which save his highest end feats is being generous) he won't be in any shape to continue putting up serious resistance. And heaven help him if WBh actually

This is one of the mentalities that confused me. It is insisted upon that World Breaker Hulk is far stronger than Thor at this level, but at the same time, apparently Thor is going to be approaching this fight like he's fighting the Savage Hulk or something. This logic never jived with me.

If Thor knows the power level Hulk is operating at, why wouldn't a gamma drain be a valid tactic? Hulk's not just noticeably stronger apparently, but strong enough to easily kill his comrades and probably would.

Why does Thor need to take Hulk's attack, or any of them to the chin? Mjolnir provides some of the best defensive capabilities in all of comics.

If we're going to insist on Hulk being some overwhelming power here, I'm going to insist on Thor approaching him as he would a Trans, not a Herald. And I'm certainly going to be using his best feats, that's only fair.

DarkSaint85
Hulk's battle to lose. He wins pretty convincingly here.

Newjak
Team wins handily.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's whirlwinds and other weather based powers have affected, controlled, and harmed power far beyond Hulk's. It was one of his whirlwind force fields that contained the Null Bomb (Capable of wiping out 1/4th of the known Universe) from Lady Death fyi.

Even a basic attack like lightning or a hammer throw has illustrated power and affected beings far beyond even World Breaker's scrope. It's a bit unfair if we're using Hulk at his best and limiting Thor to the level he operates on the average Avenger's team or something.

This is one of the mentalities that confused me. It is insisted upon that World Breaker Hulk is far stronger than Thor at this level, but at the same time, apparently Thor is going to be approaching this fight like he's fighting the Savage Hulk or something. This logic never jived with me.

If Thor knows the power level Hulk is operating at, why wouldn't a gamma drain be a valid tactic? Hulk's not just noticeably stronger apparently, but strong enough to easily kill his comrades and probably would.

Why does Thor need to take Hulk's attack, or any of them to the chin? Mjolnir provides some of the best defensive capabilities in all of comics.

If we're going to insist on Hulk being some overwhelming power here, I'm going to insist on Thor approaching him as he would a Trans, not a Herald. And I'm certainly going to be using his best feats, that's only fair.

Well first I create a distinction between a vortex of some sort and actual whirlwinds. Just cause he span his hammer in a circle does not make me think it's actual wind being used. And it was the actual wind that I was referring to. Similarly in character, and against hulk on top of it, Thor is not gonna be encasing hulk in a superhigh end spatial vortex and having that be the end of it. Moreover, even when fighting trans levelers like Mangog and the destroyer Thor has still attempted to mix it up physically albeit while adding in some other attacks. It wont take more than one hit to kill Thor and while hulk may be green and glowy, that will hardly turn thor into some fleeing coward that knows its best stay at least one planet away from WBh to avoid annihilation ( the battlefield won't even allow that anyhow). The odds of Thor not getting hit at least once in this fight are extremely low given how he has fought not only hulk but other similar beings in the past

THere is no doubt that Thors upper level attacks can hurt WBh but quite frankly, in character, he won't bust those out until it is too late, and even then WBh would put him down much easier. He doesn't even really need to land an attack on him to put him out of commission or at least hurt him significantly. Also just because it is WBh in this thread does not mean one gets utilize the very seldomly seen highest end Thor possible. WBh as he is being used is representative of his typical power level not super high end outlier portrayals. Just because that happens to be far higher than Thors typical level does not justify highballing Thor to attempt to even things out. That would be like using only Surfers feats of battling skyfathers and higher to suggest he has a shot against Odin.

Thor has directly drained the i energy out of what maybe 3 or 4 opponents in his history? None of whom where physical brawlers like the hulk and none of whom had the unique history that Thor has with the hulk which predisposes him to fighting up close and personal. I mean to use another example, against even rulk who was beating the hell of Thor he didn't think it necessary to resort to such a tactic ( it was rather Rulk that apparently drained him.lol) and in his over dozen fights with hulk, it hasnt once crossed his mind. It's definitely far fetched to think he would then immediately do so here...

Even when fighting trans level brawlers, Thor has still mixed it up and gotten physical and combining that with his unique history with hulk, Id say it's clear that undoubtedly do so to some extent here. That would lead to his disintegration/decapitation/both. The rest of his team is mostly fodder and would get similarly wiped out.

StiltmanFTW
Beta Ray Bill one shots Thor to improve the team's chances. He takes over as team leader.

thumb up

"Take your Fail Aura somewhere else, Janithor".

the Darkone
Originally posted by Damborgson
I think you're slightly off Darkone. When the Thor Corp memebers got down they bolstered the walls that held the multiverse together. Thor had been doing stuff like shattering reality by himself back in the day.

I was referring to Thor and BRB teaming up for the first time in the burning galaxy. I know Thr has done it by himself, I was saying with multiple mojlner is just too much to overcome,regarledss this WB Hulk or not!!

Damborgson
With a fan controlled surfer i would take it to Odin.lol

Would it be BFR to neutralize him on the battlefield? He would be infront of them just contained. I think it's cheap but not BFR.

What could be do to prevent it though? Wind isn't really something he could fight. It would just pick him up. And Thor's whirlwinds have damaged stronger beings no doubt. He wouldn't have to damage him in this case though.

He has done the immediate drain when he comrades were in danger before though. When Kang glowed with radiatrtion, he drained him to stop him from killing Cap and the others. When he sees that this Hulk is doing the same thing, I don't see it all unlikely that he'd try the same tactic. If he DID mix it up in melee and Hulk lands a hit, Thor's typical (jobbing aside) durability would still leave him to damaged to really continue the fight. He has the tools to make sure that doesn't happen though and while prideful no doubt, he's not stupid.

If you ever feel like doing a Thor vs Surfer CIS off fan controlled BZ I'd be down. smile It sounds like it'd be fun and we could put them basically at skyfather level lol.

Damborgson
I was referring to Thor and BRB teaming up for the first time in the burning galaxy. I know Thr has done it by himself, I was saying with multiple mojlner is just too much to overcome,regarledss this WB Hulk or not!!

Ah I apologize then.

Raisen
Wow. Hulk is my #1 for sure but there is no way he can beat this team.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Raisen
Wow. Hulk is my #1 for sure but there is no way he can beat this team. Hulk is also my favorite character and he can't beat this team ever.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Naija boy
Would it be BFR to neutralize him on the battlefield? He would be infront of them just contained. I think it's cheap but not BFR.

What could be do to prevent it though? Wind isn't really something he could fight. It would just pick him up. And Thor's whirlwinds have damaged stronger beings no doubt. He wouldn't have to damage him in this case though.

He has done the immediate drain when he comrades were in danger before though. When Kang glowed with radiatrtion, he drained him to stop him from killing Cap and the others. When he sees that this Hulk is doing the same thing, I don't see it all unlikely that he'd try the same tactic. If he DID mix it up in melee and Hulk lands a hit, Thor's typical (jobbing aside) durability would still leave him to damaged to really continue the fight. He has the tools to make sure that doesn't happen though and while prideful no doubt, he's not stupid.

If you ever feel like doing a Thor vs Surfer CIS off fan controlled BZ I'd be down. smile It sounds like it'd be fun and we could put them basically at skyfather level lol.

Well if Thor would ever do that (with the super high end vortex) then it would be hella cheap but i guess not BFR. Still I cant even see him doing it 1 out of 10 times in character.

Also in comics movement by external forces can almost always be resisted if the character is strong enough and bracing themselves regardless of how much they weigh. The Hulk for one has even used pure strength to change direction in mid air. This version wont be getting blown anywhere by wind if he doesnt want to move.

Also, in the case of the drain to protect his comrades, IIRC he drained the energy kang was emitting and blasted it back at him. A valid somewhat more likely tactic, but not one that would necessarilly weaken WBH nor stop him from being able to one shot kill everyone in the opposing team. Thor has never seen it fit to drain hulks internal energy despite hulk being one of his most common opponents with over a dozen fights. This applies even during the times Hulk was in a rampage and actively threatening not only Thors comrades but human life as well....Hence it really is not something thor would do based on his history in general and especially against the Hulk (in which his CIS handicap typically becomes even worse). His entire history against, superstrong bricks, and Hulk specifically points to him mixing it up for a time. In this fight however, by the time Thor finds out the distinction between being prideful and stupid, (WBH's first attack) his head would have left his shoulders (or hed be conversely disintegrated.lol)

As for the BZ idea, yeah that would be fun (particularly fun seeing how you would get around surfers overwhelming speed advantage stick out tongue )

Damborgson
Well if Thor would ever do that (with the super high end vortex) then it would be hella cheap but i guess not BFR. Still I cant even see him doing it 1 out of 10 times in character.

Also in comics movement by external forces can almost always be resisted if the character is strong enough and bracing themselves regardless of how much they weigh. The Hulk for one has even used pure strength to change direction in mid air. This version wont be getting blown anywhere by wind if he doesnt want to move.

Also, in the case of the drain to protect his comrades, IIRC he drained the energy kang was emitting and blasted it back at him. A valid somewhat more likely tactic, but not one that would necessarilly weaken WBH nor stop him from being able to one shot kill everyone in the opposing team. Thor has never seen it fit to drain hulks internal energy despite hulk being one of his most common opponents with over a dozen fights. This applies even during the times Hulk was in a rampage and actively threatening not only Thors comrades but human life as well....Hence it really is not something thor would do based on his history in general and especially against the Hulk (in which his CIS handicap typically becomes even worse). His entire history against, superstrong bricks, and Hulk specifically points to him mixing it up for a time. In this fight however, by the time Thor finds out the distinction between being prideful and stupid, (WBH's first attack) his head would have left his shoulders (or hed be conversely disintegrated.lol)

As for the BZ idea, yeah that would be fun (particularly fun seeing how you would get around surfers overwhelming speed advantage stick out tongue )

Cheap but effective cool

Definitely not by natural wind. But magic laced wind? His wind has hurt Glory and it's hard to see the Hulk resisting something that can uproot the ground beneath him. How would he hold on or brace against that? Yes Hulk has changed direction in midair via thunderclaps before (lol), but under no special circumstances iirc. These would indeed be special circumstances.

He converted that blast to magic from the looks of it also, making it a potent blast that can and should rough the Hulk up.

He's never really had the oppurtunity to drain him tbh. He tends to go for auras like Kang, presence, Electro, etc.

I suppose he could if wanted to, but then that would be going into things he's never tried. He can and has drained radiation however, and the upperlimits of Mjolnir's ability to absorb energy are around galaxy busting. He could very well drain until Hulk reverts to a weaker form. Either creating an opening for his teammate or for himself. Or just turn him to Banner. Once Thor's started draining even once his opponents aura is gone he can still keep going. And he has much better draining capabilities than Armageddon does. Mjolnir ftw.

The Hulk's never really been a threat like he is here though. I've pretty well looked at every fight they've ever had and in almost all of them, Thor's been able to simply melee with he Hulk to a standstill. Thor being => Savage Hulk in strength at the beginning of the fight being the reason more likely than not. This is not the case here. There is no doubt at all that if someone is going down last, It's Thor. And his durability is known to be legendary for a reason. He has damage soak feats that basically shit on anyone in his league and puts him at a higher level. (Recent jobbings excluded.) I'm not even talking about Celestial blasts, or Galactus or anything. While it'd be definitely in his best interest not to be struck, the chances of his head being popped off are pretty low. Not with one hit anyway.

And again this should take care of things pretty nicely:Originally posted by Damborgson

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/ThorChaos.jpg?t=1296340368

I'd like to see how you get past Thor's overwhelming hammer to face advantage.
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/awepedo.gif heh.

Aight, then if you're down I definitely am. I'll PM you a bit later.

zopzop

You realize all that did was startle CK right, seeing as how he was already preoccupied manhandling SG Herc. If CK wanted to, there'd be nothing left of Thor and Mjolnir but bloody chunks.

Damborgson
All he did was startle an abstract guys. No biggy. It's not like CK wasn't noticing galactus while he broke entire pantheons or anything.

Good thing you picked up on me trying to say that Thor had Ck on the ropes or something...wait.

zopzop
All he did was startle an abstract guys. No biggy. It's not like CK wasn't noticing galactus while he broke entire pantheons or anything.

Good thing you picked up on me trying to say that Thor had Ck on the ropes or something...wait.
Some grown men are startled by insects that absolutely pose NO THREAT to them (and can't even harm them) if they are distracted doing something else and said insect falls on them or brushes against them somehow.

It proves nothing.

Thor, his Father, his entire race, all the pantheons in Creation throughout the universe are nothing to CK.

So yeah. That scene is meaningless.

Damborgson
Originally posted by zopzop
Some grown men are startled by insects that absolutely pose NO THREAT to them (and can't even harm them) if they are distracted doing something else and said insect falls on them or brushes against them somehow.

It proves nothing.

Thor, his Father, his entire race, all the pantheons in Creation throughout the universe are nothing to CK.

So yeah. That scene is meaningless.

You just compared a human with human fears to CK. How does that make you feel?

It proves Thor had a good feat.

Yet Thor managed to do more than Galactus and the others attacking could. It's consistent with Thor's history.

Not really. I don't really care if you can't deal with a high herald doing work, but he did.

zopzop
You just compared a human with human fears to CK. How does that make you feel?

It proves Thor had a good feat.

Yet Thor managed to do more than Galactus and the others attacking could. It's consistent with Thor's history.

Not really. I don't really care if you can't deal with a high herald doing work, but he did.
It was a meaningless feat. It just startled CK who was busy fighting Super God Herc (the person with enough power to restore 98.75% of the multiverse).

My example is perfectly valid. Being startled by something harmless while your attention is focused on something else isn't impressive at all.

At the end of the day, Thor is still a powerless insect that CK could have crushed effortlessly if SG Herc wasn't there. If you think he could have done ANYTHING to CK, I feel sorry for you.

Damborgson
It was a meaningless feat. It just startled CK who was busy fighting Super God Herc (the person with enough power to restore 98.75% of the multiverse).

My example is perfectly valid. Being startled by something harmless while your attention is focused on something else isn't impressive at all.

At the end of the day, Thor is still a powerless insect that CK could have crushed effortlessly if SG Herc wasn't there. If you think he could have done ANYTHING to CK, I feel sorry for you.

At worst it startled the guy who absorbed 98.75% of the multiverse. At best it hurt the guy who absorbed 98.75% of the multiverse. IT'S MEANINGLESS!!!11!

No it isn't. We aren't talking superhumans here. This is an abstract. Your lowballing is admirable. thumb up

Who are you even arguing with? I posted a feat, not tried to argue that Thor was somehow on CK's level. Fact is he did perform the feat and it's something worth noticing. So I don't THINK he could have done anything to him, I SAW him do something.

zopzop
At worst it startled the guy who absorbed 98.75% of the multiverse. At best it hurt the guy who absorbed 98.75% of the multiverse. IT'S MEANINGLESS!!!11!

No it isn't. We aren't talking superhumans here. This is an abstract. Your lowballing is admirable. thumb up

Who are you even arguing with? I posted a feat, not tried to argue that Thor was somehow on CK's level. Fact is he did perform the feat and it's something worth noticing. So I don't THINK he could have done anything to him, I SAW him do something.
He did NOTHING except startle someone who was busy going up against another opponent.

Do you for ONE second think that if CK's attention was focused on Thor that that lightening strike would have done anything at all to CK?

Damborgson
He did NOTHING except startle someone who was busy going up against another opponent.

Do you for ONE second think that if CK's attention was focused on Thor that that lightening strike would have done anything at all to CK?

Look at you lowball thumb up it's almost passionate.

What does that have to do with anything?

h1a8
Cheap but effective cool

Definitely not by natural wind. But magic laced wind? His wind has hurt Glory and it's hard to see the Hulk resisting something that can uproot the ground beneath him. How would he hold on or brace against that? Yes Hulk has changed direction in midair via thunderclaps before (lol), but under no special circumstances iirc. These would indeed be special circumstances.

He converted that blast to magic from the looks of it also, making it a potent blast that can and should rough the Hulk up.

He's never really had the oppurtunity to drain him tbh. He tends to go for auras like Kang, presence, Electro, etc.

I suppose he could if wanted to, but then that would be going into things he's never tried. He can and has drained radiation however, and the upperlimits of Mjolnir's ability to absorb energy are around galaxy busting. He could very well drain until Hulk reverts to a weaker form. Either creating an opening for his teammate or for himself. Or just turn him to Banner. Once Thor's started draining even once his opponents aura is gone he can still keep going. And he has much better draining capabilities than Armageddon does. Mjolnir ftw.

The Hulk's never really been a threat like he is here though. I've pretty well looked at every fight they've ever had and in almost all of them, Thor's been able to simply melee with he Hulk to a standstill. Thor being => Savage Hulk in strength at the beginning of the fight being the reason more likely than not. This is not the case here. There is no doubt at all that if someone is going down last, It's Thor. And his durability is known to be legendary for a reason. He has damage soak feats that basically shit on anyone in his league and puts him at a higher level. (Recent jobbings excluded.) I'm not even talking about Celestial blasts, or Galactus or anything. While it'd be definitely in his best interest not to be struck, the chances of his head being popped off are pretty low. Not with one hit anyway.

And again this should take care of things pretty nicely:

Wind Vortex is a very slow attack.
A thunderclap is far faster than anything Thor could do exotic wise.
Also you are using Thor's best feats (some PIS ones too) as the one WBH will face here.
Wouldn't this fight be with a typical slightly above average Thor?

Even using high end Thor then WBH can operate far faster than what Thor can do. Even if WBH allows Thor to start draining him then WBH won't be immobilized. WBH can still move an fight while being drained. If he knocks Thor in the process then WBH instantly gains his energy back (INSTANTLY!)

Considering that Thor isn't too many times more durable than Savage Hulk or those mindless ones then it is fair to say he will be killed or koed in one shot.

Celestial blasts feat should be considered PIS since it contradicts the entire history of comics by a vast amount, including that Odin nor the Destroyer could stand against the Celestials. It's worst than Spider-man vs. Firelord. Using the feat would suggest that Thor can't even be harmed by his own father, which we know is false.

zopzop

That the feat is meaningless and WBH would shake off that attack and shove that hammer so far up Thor's ass that his breath would smell like shit encrusted Uru.

WBH wins.

Silent Master

If WBH had performed the feat, h1a8 would be in here using "math" to show that the feat proves that WBH is 1,000,000,000,000 times more powerful than Odin/Zeus.

Damborgson
Originally posted by h1a8
Wind Vortex is a very slow attack.
A thunderclap is far faster than anything Thor could do exotic wise.
Also you are using Thor's best feats (some PIS ones too) as the one WBH will face here.
Wouldn't this fight be with a typical slightly above average Thor?

Even using high end Thor then WBH can operate far faster than what Thor can do. Even if WBH allows Thor to start draining him then WBH won't be immobilized. WBH can still move an fight while being drained. If he knocks Thor in the process then WBH instantly gains his energy back (INSTANTLY!)

Considering that Thor isn't too many times more durable than Savage Hulk or those mindless ones then it is fair to say he will be killed or koed in one shot.

Celestial blasts feat should be considered PIS since it contradicts the entire history of comics by a vast amount, including that Odin nor the Destroyer could stand against the Celestials. It's worst than Spider-man vs. Firelord. Using the feat would suggest that Thor can't even be harmed by his own father, which we know is false.

You don't get to talk to me until you respond to the challenge bro. You're not wasting my time anymore. thumb up
That the feat is meaningless and WBH would shake off that attack and shove that hammer so far up Thor's ass that his breath would smell like shit encrusted Uru.

WBH wins.

laughing you're so mad I can't take you very seriously. I hope you don't think you're clever or something.

Rage.Of.Olympus

WBH wins.

Wasn't the Chaos King beating the shit out of Hercules until Thor's lightning bolt? Does anyone have the scans? It's been a while.

But if I do recall the scene correctly, than Thor's attack not only was felt by the Chaos King but it was enough to turn the tide, or at least packed sufficient power to delay for him and allow Hercules to recompose himself.

Either way, it was a very impressive feat.

Damborgson
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/Chaos_War_5_015.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/Chaos_War_5_016.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/Chaos_War_5_017.jpg

the Darkone
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/Chaos_War_5_015.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/Chaos_War_5_017.jpg

Shoryuken!!

carver9
It's clear Thor attack gave an opening during that scene.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
It's clear Thor attack gave an opening during that scene. How many WBH's would you measure that attack in?

I'd say a good 50 at least.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
How many WBH's would you measure that attack in?

Well, if we were to use the same type of math that h1a8 uses, then I'd say the attack was equal to somewhere between 1,000 and 100,000 WBH's.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanks, Damborgson. Imo, Thor's attack was felt by the Chaos King, very possibly even hurt him. And at the level he was operating at? That is incredibly impressive.

Naija boy
Cheap but effective cool

And again this should take care of things pretty nicely:

I dont doubt that his winds at their highest end levels can hurt the Hulk somewhat, but unless they are blowing away the planet and leave him floating in space i highly doubt they will be blowing him all over the place. IIRC Hulk has changed direction in midair without thunderclapping more than once (thats comics for ya). Thor attempting to use his wind on the Hulk would also mean that he is himself open to the shockwaves from a thunderclap which would likely at least ko him or incapacitate him. The fact is the only way Thor can hang at all here is using solely ultra high end out of character power combinations.

Only Thors highest end blasts are roughing this Hulk up, and i mean highest end as the level of durability required to survive unscathed at the epicentre of the impact whose residual shockwaves disintegrated the race of mindless ones whose combined power was so great that a skyfather in her own realm couldnt put them down, ( along with bi beast wendigo, armcheddon amped fing foom, the dark dimension throneworld and mindless ones realm and nearby moon) is absolutely insane. Despite how h1 sometimes presents it, the truth is that the force at epicenter of the impact IS astronomically (several several zeros) more than what was in the shockwave. There is no getting around that.

Draining would honestly be Thors best shot here, but given the isolated instances of him using this and non-existent instances of him using this against Hulk, I cant see it as in character for him to use this from the get go if at all. I re-iterate again Thor has never seen fit to drain Hulk internal energy even when Hulk was on prolonged rampages threatening his friends and even human life. I mean Red Hulk actually absorbed Thors Odinforce instead of Thor simply trying to drain him. Him immediately getting the bright idea here to just go for the drain and be done with it is just highly unlikely. If he even does drain the excess energy WBH is emitting immediately, that doesnt mean he will then go after Hulks internal energy (what actually makes him this powerful) when he hasnt even remotely thought of doing so once in all of their encounters. Certainly not before Hulk punches, misses a punch, thunderclaps, etc

Hulk has never been a threat like he is here, but by the time Thor finds that out it will be too late as he would have resorted to what he does consistently against Hulk and characters of his type. I mean even against characters where Thor has been outmatched strengthwise (Mangog,destroyer.Durok etc) he has still mixed it up for prolonged periods. No doubt he will at least attempt it here which will lead to his death. Save taking his highest end feats in isolation from the rest of his history, I honestly cannot see how Thor would realistically take one direct hit from WBH when we truly consider that the residual shockwave (an astronomically weaker force than the direct impact) of he and betty's punches accomplished what Umar in her own dimension (a legit demon lord/skyfather with the flames of regency too boot) could not accomplish (take out the totality of the mindless ones which is nearly infinitely harder than taking out one or two regardless of their fluctuating individual levels of durability). Quite frankly it is difficult to see how he would even surivive that shockwave going by anything but very highest end portrayals

On average, his head would be popped off almost certainly (along with the rest of his body being disintegrating) by a direct hit.

Oh and the Surfer Thor BZ would have to be in a few weeks cause i dont have my computer or comic scans right now.

Damborgson
I dont doubt that his winds at their highest end levels can hurt the Hulk somewhat, but unless they are blowing away the planet and leave him floating in space i highly doubt they will be blowing him all over the place. IIRC Hulk has changed direction in midair without thunderclapping more than once (thats comics for ya). Thor attempting to use his wind on the Hulk would also mean that he is himself open to the shockwaves from a thunderclap which would likely at least ko him or incapacitate him. The fact is the only way Thor can hang at all here is using solely ultra high end out of character power combinations.

Only Thors highest end blasts are roughing this Hulk up, and i mean highest end as the level of durability required to survive unscathed at the epicentre of the impact whose residual shockwaves disintegrated the race of mindless ones whose combined power was so great that a skyfather in her own realm couldnt put them down, ( along with bi beast wendigo, armcheddon amped fing foom, the dark dimension throneworld and mindless ones realm and nearby moon) is absolutely insane. Despite how h1 sometimes presents it, the truth is that the force at epicenter of the impact IS astronomically (several several zeros) more than what was in the shockwave. There is no getting around that.

Draining would honestly be Thors best shot here, but given the isolated instances of him using this and non-existent instances of him using this against Hulk, I cant see it as in character for him to use this from the get go if at all. I re-iterate again Thor has never seen fit to drain Hulk internal energy even when Hulk was on prolonged rampages threatening his friends and even human life. I mean Red Hulk actually absorbed Thors Odinforce instead of Thor simply trying to drain him. Him immediately getting the bright idea here to just go for the drain and be done with it is just highly unlikely. If he even does drain the excess energy WBH is emitting immediately, that doesnt mean he will then go after Hulks internal energy (what actually makes him this powerful) when he hasnt even remotely thought of doing so once in all of their encounters. Certainly not before Hulk punches, misses a punch, thunderclaps, etc

Hulk has never been a threat like he is here, but by the time Thor finds that out it will be too late as he would have resorted to what he does consistently against Hulk and characters of his type. I mean even against characters where Thor has been outmatched strengthwise (Mangog,destroyer.Durok etc) he has still mixed it up for prolonged periods. No doubt he will at least attempt it here which will lead to his death. Save taking his highest end feats in isolation from the rest of his history, I honestly cannot see how Thor would realistically take one direct hit from WBH when we truly consider that the residual shockwave (an astronomically weaker force than the direct impact) of he and betty's punches accomplished what Umar in her own dimension (a legit demon lord/skyfather with the flames of regency too boot) could not accomplish (take out the totality of the mindless ones which is nearly infinitely harder than taking out one or two regardless of their fluctuating individual levels of durability). Quite frankly it is difficult to see how he would even surivive that shockwave going by anything but very highest end portrayals

On average, his head would be popped off almost certainly (along with the rest of his body being disintegrating) by a direct hit.

Oh and the Surfer Thor BZ would have to be in a few weeks cause i dont have my computer or comic scans right now.

It wouldn't be offensive as far as he'd use it to just suspend the Hulk in midair. He'd have to get the Hulk off the ground because just assaulting him with wind would indeed destroy the planet before gaining the desired effect. THAT SAID, the planet would also be destroyed from Hulk's attacks. Meaning that for him to stay on stable ground and avoid a fight against multiple fliers while he is dangling in space, he should avoid dark dimension attacks. It depends what you see as out of character. From the beginning I said that the tools to win are there for Thor, and they are. That's why I haven't mentioned anything that he hasn't done in the comics. To avoid him turning into a fan controlled Thor. It's true that Thor likes melee better than the strategies I've put out there, but he has used the strategies I'm talking about without going into melee before. It isn't anything overly extravagant to be honest.

Yes. But that's not what was being discussed. Thor's power would take some pretty high end techs to hurt Hulk (some would kill) but in the scenario I put out, he's just redirecting a 10X magic blast from the energy he absorbed from Hulk. Using enormous energies to his benefit, instead of his own lightning which at its average display of power would not be enough to compete at this point.

To be able to argue against something, I need to be fully educated on it first. So I'm quite aware of the magnitude of the feat, and just ignore H1 because he's H1. I'll harass him every now then and that's about it. I don't doubt the sheer magnitude of the power displayed though.

I can see it as a very real possibility. Unlike this particular Hulk, Thor has 50 years of consistency and inconsistency to call on and be called on. And while the number of hammer smack vastly outnumber the number of draining he's done, the instances are there to be used. And here on the forum where Thor isn't as hampered by plot, the chances of him using it increase.

When has Thor ever drained a being that wasn't displaying a radiating energy off his body though? Thor's taken advantage of direct energy blasts, auras, thrown his hammer to intercept and absorb blasts, but never has he tried draining a brick. Because there was nothing to drain. Otherwise you'd be I'd be in a Superman vs Thor thread running my mouth off on how Thor can tear the solar energy from Superman's body without a blast needing to fired or anything. This particular Hulk happens to have this exploitable weakness.

Naija...c'mon bro. you and I both know what was up with Red Hulk vs Thor. While something that needs to lived with, was filled with so much PIS that I can't really understand how it's still getting used as evidence.

Even an average portrayal by Thor is > anyone that died from the shockwave though. And while rightly gets a large amount of the credit for that feat, so does Betty. It took both of them slamming into each other pretty damn fast to do it. There punches were still causing destruction, but not nearly as much when they were shown fighting again. Would they sill be devastating? Yes. But not like when he slammed into an equal force of his own.

Thor's highest of the high end portrayals would have him at a level where he shouldn't be feeling the shockwave. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/biscuits.gif But that's why all characters get averaged out I suppose.

If he took a rush like the one Hulk delivered against Betty yeah on average. But I find it difficult to believe from just a punch.

Aight. thumb up just lemee know when you've got the time and supplies. We'll give them a show. cool

carver9
Let me be the first to say it...Hulk blitzes the hell out of Thor and the rest of the group.

Supra
WB hulk would eventually win

h1a8
How many WBH's would you measure that attack in?

0 as it didn't disintegrate any heralds around. Also we don't know how much damage it did to CK. It could have done basically 0 damage.

Damborgson
Let me be the first to say it...Hulk blitzes the hell out of Thor and the rest of the group.

It's as likely a possibility as anything else I suppose.

StiltmanFTW

Stop posting.

curryman

It's time to step away from the computer.

Naija boy
It wouldn't be offensive as far as he'd use it to just suspend the Hulk in midair. He'd have to get the Hulk off the ground because just assaulting him with wind would indeed destroy the planet before gaining the desired effect. THAT SAID, the planet would also be destroyed from Hulk's attacks. Meaning that for him to stay on stable ground and avoid a fight against multiple fliers while he is dangling in space, he should avoid dark dimension attacks. It depends what you see as out of character. From the beginning I said that the tools to win are there for Thor, and they are. That's why I haven't mentioned anything that he hasn't done in the comics. To avoid him turning into a fan controlled Thor. It's true that Thor likes melee better than the strategies I've put out there, but he has used the strategies I'm talking about without going into melee before. It isn't anything overly extravagant to be honest.

They are fighting in an enclosed arena the size of NYC though. which means that the level of windforce which Thor would have to use to get the desired effect would likely affect his team mates as well. Even then given Hulks ability to manoever and direct himself even in mid air with pure strength (doesnt make sense but the Hulk never has), i doubt its likely to work. Also even if it did, Hulk floating in the air in this arena wouldnt really do anything but give him the chance to thunderclap till his hearts content.....thereby killing everybody else in the enclosed arena. He wouldnt even need to use that many thunderclaps quite frankly. I agree the tools to win are within Thors powerset but the likelyhood of him using them at all is low. Thor has never seen fit to attempt to use wind to suspend Hulk in such a manner (presuming it would even work) in all their encounters. Nor has he ever thought of this tactic against the numerous other superhigh end bricks he has faced. The one time I do remember him using wind at all was against the destroyer in NYC and their he used it pretty much as a bludgeon (it was ineffective) and not in the strategic manner you are suggesting. Its not extravagant but its not in character either given Thors history against Bricks and this is made even worse when we take into account his self induced increased CIS handicap against the Hulk specifically.

Even redirecting a 10x magic blast from the residual Hulk energy he absorbs would not really hurt WBH though...seeing as the residual energy emitted was of little consequence. He would need to bust out his own very most powerful attacks in order to do anything in the way of harming WBH.

Ah well then if you acknowledge that, then I cant see how under any circumstances saves Thors very best high end durability feat, how he would surivive a direct hit from WBH which would be exponentially more powerful than the already devastating shockwave. Even provide half the power for that level of shockwave would still put his direct impact force at levels astronomically higher than what was contained within the shockwave itself. We see that the shockwave was able to destroy the totality of the mindless ones when even Umar in her own dimension could not. Due to the zillions of mindless ones, the total force would have to be freaking insane in order for their to still be enough force per unit mass to literally disintegrate them in addition to class 100s like Wendigo and Bi Beast and Armcheddon. Here the force thor feels wouldnt be so diluted by acting on countless numbers of other beings and so suggesting that Thor at anything resmbling typical levels could survive even that shockwave...is being extremely generous. There is not a chance he takes a direct hit which would be loads of orders of magnitutde more effectual.

Thor has 50+ years of continuity in which he has utilized such attacks few and far between. Thats not consistency by any stretch of the imagination. While the likelihood of Thor absorbing the residual energy emitted and firing it back at WBH is higher (which wont do much), he is not likely to attack the internal energy powering up WBH which make him that powerful thereby turning him to banner (what really matters). He has not seen fit to do this against Hulk despite fighting him over a dozen times (with it always being a valid tactic) or attack the internal energy of other superstrong bricks that were like Count Nefaria who was powered by ionic energy) or even Wonderman. The Rulk fight does have a lot of PIS but I used it to illustrate Thors typical mentality in such scenarios which was pretty accurate, despite the other questionable parts of the fight. Then against other superstrong bricks (who might not have absorbable internal energy) thor typically resorts to other attacks after getting physical and usually seems to go back to the physical approach at the end of the day.

Greater than any individual that died? yes. Several orders of magnititude greater however? not even close. And that is what he would have to be in order to legitimately take anything close to the force of that shockwave without the huge force per unit mass dilution of countless mindless ones and all the other characters involved. During the close ups (such as the strange time freeze) Hulk and Bettys punches were still shown to be wrecking the planet and all the characters around them. Then even considering that the Hulk wont create that level of shockwave on his own here, he wouldnt need to in order to incapacitate Thor. The arena is enclosed, the area of outward radiation is much much smaller, and the force is spread over an astronomically lesser number of units of mass, meaning that the force thor would take would take from any kind of WBH shockwave would be actually be far more concentrated. Seeing as thunderclaps from the far far weaker Green Scar Hulk have managed to knock the hell out of a Rulk heavily amped off WWHs energies (who at that level would be more than a pure physical match for anyone on that team), a mean intentioned thunderclap from the obscenely more powerful WBH would be the end of Thor and his team. Taken the aforementioned factors into consideration and given the levels of strength involved here, Thor taking a full fledged punch (except in his highest of the high portrayals) would be totally out of the question. I dont doubt that if Thor was amped to even twenty times his regular strength...he could likely oneshot Hulk at his typical levels. Yet 20x is not even a miniscule fraction of the strength gap involved here. We are talking multiple multiple multiple orders of magnitude here.

Thor has the powerset and capabilities to put up a fight, but his typical in character behaviour in this type of context and against this character specifically, tends against him doing anything but his typical approach which will involve going physical against the Hulk at some point. Further the size of the arena and enclosed space means that he and his teamates are well within range of Hulks attacks regardless of where they are on the battlefield and can be killed without Hulk even touching them. Moreover, Hulk can get off numerous of these devastating attacks very easily and prior to most of the offense that they can generate against him. The hammer brothers are tough and all but this is a massacre as these conditions favor Hulk immensely.

Ill get back to you as too a good time for the Surfer Thor BZ though. smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
0 as it didn't disintegrate any heralds around. Also we don't know how much damage it did to CK. It could have done basically 0 damage.

There are so many reasons as to why this logic is not only laughable but retarded. I'll only need two examples though:

1 - Chaos King and Hercules were giving it all they've got while operating at High end Abstract level and yet did not do any collateral damage to the beings around them.

2 - World Breaker Hulk and Amped She-Hulk in the following issue were ported back to Earth, amped up many times by Gamma Bombs, got into it with an amped up Fing Fang Foom and didn't incinerate diddly with their wrestling match.

In conclusion, your line of reasoning is incredibly flawed. No entities are going to be incinerating heralds, cities, planets and such while in the Sol System, including World Breaker Hulk 99% of the time.

keiththegreat
I doubt anyone is delusional enough to think Thor solos WBH.

armedforbattle
Hulk by himself punched a hole in time and this was Savage Hulk. confused
Yeah but Reality's Durability >>>> Times Durability.
Come on carv everyone knows that

Zack Fair
LoL Hulk blitzing.

h1a8
There are so many reasons as to why this logic is not only laughable but retarded. I'll only need two examples though:

1 - Chaos King and Hercules were giving it all they've got while operating at High end Abstract level and yet did not do any collateral damage to the beings around them.

2 - World Breaker Hulk and Amped She-Hulk in the following issue were ported back to Earth, amped up many times by Gamma Bombs, got into it with an amped up Fing Fang Foom and didn't incinerate diddly with their wrestling match.

In conclusion, your line of reasoning is incredibly flawed. No entities are going to be incinerating heralds, cities, planets and such while in the Sol System, including World Breaker Hulk 99% of the time.

A claim cant be accepted in good conscious if it can't be proven.
Collateral damage proves power
Lack of collateral damage doesn't prove or disprove power.

Thus we can't know for sure the level of Thor's attack. It didn't do any damage.
Even if it did then do we know what durability CK was operating at? Characters have high and low showings in comics (even abstract level beings). I just can't say Conner Kent was punching with universal level force since he was shown to hurt a being that tanked a universal explosion. The same goes for Thor.

Zack Fair
facepalm

-Pr-

Thus we can't know for sure the level of Thor's attack. It didn't do any damage.
Even if it did then do we know what durability CK was operating at? Characters have high and low showings in comics (even abstract level beings). I just can't say Conner Kent was punching with universal level force since he was shown to hurt a being that tanked a universal explosion. The same goes for Thor.

Contradiction much?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL Hulk blitzing.

Ha! Carver will have his sweet revenge for every time someone said those magic words: "Hulk gets Speed Blitzed!"

-Pr-
He wishes.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL Hulk blitzing.

PillarofOsiris
Three years I would have called this a spite thread against any version of the Hulk, but now I'm not so sure.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Why is this guy still allowed to troll us?

Chaos King was a High End Abstract who could go toe to toe with another High End Abstract on was on a level that would allow him to dismiss Galactus level beings. Thor's attack was able to hurt him enough to give Hercules the opening.

We know this, and that's enough. Also, LOL at the lowballing.

The Sorrow
Thor Corps could give WBH real trouble if his attacks weren't so powerful, the real problem the team have is being incapable of withstanding his might long enough to really test his upper limits and go for broke. They definitely have the options though. If they could split up and attack him from different directions or use the fodder members to distract Hulk long enough for Thor and Bill to conjure up a combined attack it might work.

Also that CK lightning has been overblown a lot. Thor was able to "affect" Chaos King somewhat but iirc he was already starting to weaken and laughed off the lightning + Hercs punch afterwards. If Asgard clan win it won't be through Thor's lightning alone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Also that CK lightning has been overblown a lot. Thor was able to "affect" Chaos King somewhat but iirc he was already starting to weaken and laughed off the lightning + Hercs punch afterwards. If Asgard clan win it won't be through Thor's lightning alone.

Weaken from what? Scans?

The lightning followed by Hercules' uppercut definitely rocked him. IIRC, right after he was tossed into the trap Amadeus and Galactus devised.

The Sorrow
Weaken from what? Scans?

The lightning followed by Hercules' uppercut definitely rocked him. IIRC, right after he was tossed into the trap Amadeus and Galactus devised.
From his fight with Herc. Before that posted scan Herc was handling him and dragged CK back to the mortal plane of existance after they literally grew larger than life. I take it for what it is, Thor playing his part being one of the central characters to the story. I've seen this "feat" used as proof he one-shots pretty much any other herald level character which it definitely is not.

He laughed at them and attempted eat/absorb the Earths plane of reality before he was BFR'd.

psycho gundam
Let me be the first to say it...Hulk blitzes the hell out of Thor and the rest of the group. be the first to say nothing next time

Rage.Of.Olympus
From his fight with Herc. Before that posted scan Herc was handling him and dragged CK back to the mortal plane of existance after they literally grew larger than life. I take it for what it is, Thor playing his part being one of the central characters to the story. I've seen this "feat" used as proof he one-shots pretty much any other herald level character which it definitely is not.

He laughed at them and attempted eat/absorb the Earths plane of reality before he was BFR'd.

The way you worded it, it seemed to imply his power was being drained away or something of the sort. Yea, he and Hercules were going back and forth (Chaos King had the edge most of the time), that's not in question, but he wasn't being "weakened" in the classic sense. Maybe worn down while fighting a peer.

Either way, Chaos King was still at a level far beyond Herald, and Thor's lightning was able to harm him or at least get enough of his attention to give Hercules the opening. The scans were posted, Thor's lightning clearly had some effect, and as such, is a ridiculous demonstration of power.

Thor has more than one such high end feats of harming beings or operating on a power scale that would shit on World Breaker.

I kind of lol'ed. He was being weakened by Hercules but then went on to laugh them off? Whatever bro.

ozz81
Yeah plus thor in the recent avx series clipped the Phoenix forces Wing etc was a pretty good feat he didn't even use his best or exotic powers ..

LordofBrooklyn
I think it is within CIS for Thor to simply try to drain the life-force from Worldbreaker Hulk after watching several comrades fall in the first wave of destruction.

carver9
Drainage doesn't work on WWH let alone WBH.

iceman24567
Life force draining or soul suck should work on Hulk dont know what carv is smoking.

carver9
How many yrs ago has Thor even used those abilities?

iceman24567
How many yrs ago has Thor even used those abilities? Nice cop out brah thumb up

-Pr-

Yes it would.

How many yrs ago has Thor even used those abilities?

Doesn't matter.

carver9
CIS is on here...I feel safe at saying that ability wouldn't even be thought about from Thor.

-Pr-
CIS is on here...I feel safe at saying that ability wouldn't even be thought about from Thor.

CIS is always on. It doesn't make Thor an idiot. Thor, like the rules state, would be willing to dig deeper in to his bag of tricks if Hulk was being that difficult.

I know you're trying to deflect it, but you shouldn't.

Badabing
Don't worry Carver, Thor isn't draining anybody. WBH will be draining Thor...of his courage! durhulk

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
Don't worry Carver, Thor isn't draining anybody. WBH will be draining Thor...of his courage! durhulk

Is Hulk on his knees when this "draining" occurs?

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is Hulk on his knees when this "draining" occurs? Maybe in your sick and twisted mind. no expression

-Pr-
Maybe in your sick and twisted mind. no expression

laughing out loud

==

On a more serious note, I'm playing the Marvel Heroes beta. Hoping to get to play as Hulk tomorrow, assuming the store is working. Apparently he's a lot of fun to play as.

Badabing
laughing out loud

==

On a more serious note, I'm playing the Marvel Heroes beta. Hoping to get to play as Hulk tomorrow, assuming the store is working. Apparently he's a lot of fun to play as. You can't play as Hulk! You haven't earned enough gamma merit badges. sneer

-Pr-
You can't play as Hulk! You haven't earned enough gamma merit badges. sneer

laughing out loud

My collection of Hulk memorabilia says otherwise.

h1a8
Why is this guy still allowed to troll us?

Chaos King was a High End Abstract who could go toe to toe with another High End Abstract on was on a level that would allow him to dismiss Galactus level beings. Thor's attack was able to hurt him enough to give Hercules the opening.

We know this, and that's enough. Also, LOL at the lowballing.

Power of CK's attack =/= CK's durability silly.
You can use silly reasoning all you want butt it won't change the fact that it was a normal Thor attack. Just like Conner Kent's attack on Prime was normal. Did CK job to the attack (is his durability to the point where he shouldn't notice Thor's lightning)? Or is his durability within the possibility that normal lightning attacks will be noticed?

Stop acting silly, you even proved my point. You are claiming that CK is a high end abstract yet actually believe Thor can harm him without it being PIS. This is a contradiction since Thor doesn't not have more power output than Galactus let alone his father Odin.

So bottom line
1. CK's durability isn't all that's cracked up to be in that particular scene especially against magical lightning. Do you think Zeus would have done better or worst if he shot CK with lightning?
2. Anyone who reads comics knows there are contradictions and characters aren't always written at the same power level in every scene
3. PIS exists
4. There is no rule in comics that says a magical lightning attack shouldn't bother an abstract being.
5. A higher character actually having a low showing against a weaker character can easily be misconstrued as the lower character having a high showing, especially in the eyes of the bias.

No one is lowballing here. Use common sense dude. Being able to bother an abstract being doesn't mean anything in itself. Especially in the light that higher beings have been bothered by lower beings many times.

LordofBrooklyn

Why wouldn't Mjolnir draining the life-force of Worldbreaker Hulk not work?

Does the Hulk have soul-stripping immunity in Worldbreaker mode? cool

Zack Fair
Wow...why do they even bother with h1?

DarkSaint85
He still hasn't replied to me in the Shaman vs Hulk thread sad

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Why wouldn't Mjolnir draining the life-force of Worldbreaker Hulk not work?

Does the Hulk have soul-stripping immunity in Worldbreaker mode? cool

Because Thor will not use it...they won't have the time to use it. A missed swing from Hulk would damage everyone here.

DarkSaint85
Carver is another poster I'm waiting on sad

Leobama
please forgive me if im hurting the debate in anyway, but maybe some one here can educate me more on WBH. i read that he's the hulk's most powerful form, but i can't find much on him and now im reading that he can cause massive damage even if he misses..... to gods??? where can i find some of HIS specific feats?

DarkSaint85
Heart of the Monster storyline, he was in the Dark Dimension with Betty Rulk, and they fought. The mere shockwaves from their fight atomized the entirety of the Mindless ones, and amped (x1000) versions if Wendigo, Bi Beast etc.

Oh, and destroyed the planet and moon where they were fighting. All from the backlash.

Leobama
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Heart of the Monster storyline, he was in the Dark Dimension with Betty Rulk, and they fought. The mere shockwaves from their fight atomized the entirety of the Mindless ones, and amped (x1000) versions if Wendigo, Bi Beast etc.

Oh, and destroyed the planet and moon where they were fighting. All from the backlash. wow! but betty was able to hang with him?

DarkSaint85
He or she wished that she could beamped to his level (a wishing well was involved).

Leobama
wtf?? so now she's at WBH's level?

ThereIsHope
I dont see how Hulk could win. I also dont see how anyone could see how Hulk could win this fight. I also just plain cant see, im sitting in a dark dark room.

Ok now the lights are on.

Leobama
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I dont see how Hulk could win. I also dont see how anyone could see how Hulk could win this fight. I also just plain cant see, im sitting in a dark dark room.

Ok now the lights are on. LOL! ur a funny dood!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Leobama
wtf?? so now she's at WBH's level?

For that storyline, yes.

The Sorrow
@Rage
Apples and oranges really, he clearly wasn't as dominant after Herc dragged him to the mortal/Earths reality. Thor affected Chaos King after he was already preoccupied with super Herc and was reduced in size (possibly power too). Prior to that the heroes - including Thor were spectators. "Abstract level lightning" it absolutely wasn't.

Mjolnir is a cosmic tool created by probably the most powerful skyfather in Marvel the least you expect is it being capable of affecting most cosmic beings on some level. Surfers cosmic power allows him to do exactly the same albeit mostly on a slightly lower scale. Hulk punches things... and has still accomplished pretty much everything there is with just raw physical power.

CK clearly had more in the tank. Galactus reformed instantly, despite the best efforts of Odin and Thor while Odin needed sleep. Beings at that level and beyond often have massive reserves of power. It's not something new.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think we should post the scans and let others decide for themselves because as I recall it, Chaos King was beating that ass at the end there. What are you implying? That when Hercules knocked Chaos King dowhn he was depowered to some extent? How about you stick to what's on print instead of making hypothesis not at all supported by the comics by one bit, okay?

Chaos King was powerful, Thor's lightning at least got his attention and helped distract him, as a result the power he was packing must have been incredibly significant as Mikaboshi dismissed some incredibly powerful entities during that arc. Simple.

What are you implying? That because Mjolnir was enchanted by Odin, there is some sort of "caveat" to the feat it performs? Like an Achilles heel? Bullshit.

I don't understand what the problem is. I'm not suggesting that Thor beat Chaos King, or even severely injured him, but he did affect him to some extent, and the Chaos King was a high end cosmic. Both are facts.

So far you've tried to dismiss the feat with a bunch of nonsensical reasoning, such as Thor simply being a central character to the plot (Lol btw), some possible depowering of the Chaos King (What?) and shit. Just say you think it's PIS instead of coming up with a stream of bullshit excuses.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK1.jpg?t=1303265002
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK2.jpg?t=1303265055
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK3.jpg?t=1303265082
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK4.jpg?t=1303265114
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK5.jpg?t=1303265156
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK6.jpg?t=1303265195
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK7.jpg?t=1303265228
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK8.jpg?t=1303265259
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK9.jpg?t=1303265292
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK10.jpg?t=1303265333
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HercPunchesCK1.jpg?t=1303265421
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HercpunchesCK2.jpg?t=1303265490
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/ChaosKingsentintheContinuum.jpg?t=1303265604
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/ChaosKingcontent.jpg?t=1303265656
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Whatsleftofcreation.jpg?t=1303265714
Thanks to Igniz

Iit was Thor's lightning that gave Hercules the crucial opening needed to knock Mikaboshi into the isolated Universe. Y'all need to stop hating.

quanchi112
It's about damn time you did this rage. You've renewed my faith in your place as Thor's champion. Don't disappoint me.

Batman-Prime
Thor and BRB should be enough to win 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thor and BRB should be enough to win 10/10 Based on ?

psycho gundam
Iit was Thor's lightning that gave Hercules the crucial opening needed to knock Mikaboshi into the isolated Universe. Y'all need to stop hating. and herculese's attacks only facilitated cho's plan. not even the "super god" could beat him.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Whatsleftofcreation.jpg?t=1303265714

biscuits

LordofBrooklyn
Because Thor will not use it...they won't have the time to use it. A missed swing from Hulk would damage everyone here.

An initial attack; much less a missed one will not Kill Thor. He is keenly aware of what he faces at that point and will use Mjolnir to win.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
An initial attack; much less a missed one will not Kill Thor. He is keenly aware of what he faces at that point and will use Mjolnir to win.

Did I say kill? I said damaged and it WILL damage him/them.

-Pr-
I'm just gonna leave this here...

http://i.imgur.com/KepFN.jpg

carver9
Really?

-Pr-
What?

LordofBrooklyn
Did I say kill? I said damaged and it WILL damage him/them.

Killing Thor on an initial attack is the only way Worldbreaker Hulk can win here. That is why I brought it up.

The WorldBreaker finds peace after Thor strips him of life.

DARTH POWER

HAHAHA

-Pr-
And yes, playing as the Hulk was a whole lot of fun.

Leobama

http://i.imgur.com/KepFN.jpg what game is this from?

-Pr-
It's Marvel Heroes, currently in closed beta. It's a diablo style mmo. I was worried i'd be stretching the NDA by even posting that, but thankfully it's nothing that hasn't been posted before.

DarkSaint85
it's nothing that hasn't been posted before.

It's also nothing that surprises us evil face

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's also nothing that surprises us evil face

Not sure how to take that... But yes, Hulk is awesome.

Just wish they'd add Cyclops already, beta or not.

The Sorrow
@Rage
You posted the scans and nothing I said was a lie - prior to Hercules doing his bit and bringing CK back to Earth Thor was a spectator, after the lightning and punch by Herc CK was literally laughing at them. Fighting a Chaos King that was no larger than a couple hundred feet tall is much easier than one who appeared to transcend the mortal plane and was larger than Earth several times over don't you think? Wether thats explicitly depowering/weakening, it's possible, but without Herc shrinking him the heros couldn't have done a thing. That's my (and I think Zopzops) point.

Agree with this Thor did well to get his attention. Chaos King didn't no-sell everything that his way though, Surfer was able to startle him somewhat in the God Squad tie in aswell.

No. But Mjolnir was empowered by Odin, and is incredibly powerful wether it's in Thors hands or not. I have no probs with him affecting Chaos King, but as is the case with many hardcore fans it gets blown out of proportion. That's the s**t I don't like.

h1a8
@Rage
You posted the scans and nothing I said was a lie - prior to Hercules doing his bit and bringing CK back to Earth Thor was a spectator, after the lightning and punch by Herc CK was literally laughing at them. Fighting a Chaos King that was no larger than a couple hundred feet tall is much easier than one who appeared to transcend the mortal plane and was larger than Earth several times over don't you think? Wether thats explicitly depowering/weakening, it's possible, but without Herc shrinking him the heros couldn't have done a thing. That's my (and I think Zopzops) point.

Agree with this Thor did well to get his attention. Chaos King didn't no-sell everything that his way though, Surfer was able to startle him somewhat in the God Squad tie in aswell.

No. But Mjolnir was empowered by Odin, and is incredibly powerful wether it's in Thors hands or not. I have no probs with him affecting Chaos King, but as is the case with many hardcore fans it gets blown out of proportion. That's the s**t I don't like.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
@Rage

You are full of shit. Post a scan, statement or even a hint, that when Hercules knocked Chaos King down, it weakened him. You are clearly implying that the only reason Thor was capable of doing anything was because of Hercules previous maneuver.

You don't have a point, because nothing suggests that Chaos King being depowered was even possible.

Not only is size absolutely no indication of power (Seriously, at the end of the issue, Hercules went on to restore 99% of the freaking Multiverse, and that was on his last legs), it is no way supported by the comic.

God Squad? Are you talking about the Skrull Invasion?

So basically a completely irrelevant distinction. Nothing is being blown out of proportions. Only shit I see right now is your ridiculous lowballing, and how desperately you grasp at anything that may lessen the feat. I posted the scans, the only one trying to add extra conjecture not hinted at by the comic here is you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

I don't recall giving you permission to get out from under your ****ing bridge.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules should have called Hank Pym instead of Eternity and the Tribunal for help; a few Pym Particles to shrink Chaos King down to human form, and Captain America could have soloed him. Because apparently size is a key component in the power of Abstract beings.

Branlor Swift
The artist did not have any problems with scale, I'll tell you that much

Rage.Of.Olympus
Power of CK's attack =/= CK's durability silly.
You can use silly reasoning all you want butt it won't change the fact that it was a normal Thor attack. Just like Conner Kent's attack on Prime was normal. Did CK job to the attack (is his durability to the point where he shouldn't notice Thor's lightning)? Or is his durability within the possibility that normal lightning attacks will be noticed?

Stop acting silly, you even proved my point. You are claiming that CK is a high end abstract yet actually believe Thor can harm him without it being PIS. This is a contradiction since Thor doesn't not have more power output than Galactus let alone his father Odin.

So bottom line
1. CK's durability isn't all that's cracked up to be in that particular scene especially against magical lightning. Do you think Zeus would have done better or worst if he shot CK with lightning?
2. Anyone who reads comics knows there are contradictions and characters aren't always written at the same power level in every scene
3. PIS exists
4. There is no rule in comics that says a magical lightning attack shouldn't bother an abstract being.
5. A higher character actually having a low showing against a weaker character can easily be misconstrued as the lower character having a high showing, especially in the eyes of the bias.

No one is lowballing here. Use common sense dude. Being able to bother an abstract being doesn't mean anything in itself. Especially in the light that higher beings have been bothered by lower beings many times.

So basically, you simply won't accept the feat no matter what counter argument I present because you don't like it.

Can't say I'm surprised, you tend to dismiss anything that doesn't fit into you're made up hierarchy.

Also, lol. Very possibly harming the Chaos King is nothing special? You've OD'ed on that haterade.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The artist did not have any problems with scale, I'll tell you that much

There was absolutely no indication that there was any shrinking involved, Hercules clearly just knocked him down:
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK8.jpg?t=1303265259
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK9.jpg?t=1303265292
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK10.jpg?t=1303265333

But this guy needs at least something to hold onto so I just pretend not to notice the particular piece of bullshit.

Branlor Swift
The fire when Thor hit him was clearly a small pool of Lava. Probably no bigger than a pool you can get at your local Wal Mart

Rage.Of.Olympus
The fire when Thor hit him was clearly a small pool of Lava. Probably no bigger than a pool you can get at your local Wal Mart

Now you're speaking their language. Amadeus is clearly hundreds of feet tall here:
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK7.jpg?t=1303265228

Branlor Swift
Now you're speaking their language. Amadeus is clearly hundreds of feet tall here:
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/HerculesVsCK7.jpg?t=1303265228 that Earth like looking thing? A model

They decided to fight in the space section of the local museum

celeyhyga17
Neither Red norvel nor Dargo Ktor have any thing indicating they would survive a direct hit from WBH. Quite frankly based on average potrayals no one on that team would. A good portion of them wouldnt even need to be hit to get killed. A solid thunderclap would likely devastate the field annihilating a good portion of them. A non worldbreaker green scar was able to thunderclap ko a Rulk highly amped of Hulks energy.....The astronomically more powerful WBH present in this thread would be able to do much worse to that team with a similar attack.

BFR is off and CIS is on. This does not bode well for the team at all.
WBH is still only 1/2 of the equation which produced the damage in HotM no?. Are u so sure a thunderclap can just annihilate heralds just like that?

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
WBH is still only 1/2 of the equation which produced the damage in HotM no?. Are u so sure a thunderclap can just annihilate heralds just like that?

You can split that ft into 1/10 and it would still be insane. A thundrclap should devastate most of the field. Let's not forget...the shockwaves from that punch even went past the planet destroying moons, etc...no telling how far the length of that attack was and it melted Heralds with ease. Let's also not forget that a holding back WBH had enough power in his left leg to crack Earth in half with a mere footstep. Let's also not forget that WWH, not even powered up to WBH levels took out Rulk with a simple thunderclap and Rulk was AMPED (Loeb Rulk.). WBH stomps.

The Sorrow
@Rage
Jeezus talking about missing the point (even though I spelled it out clearly for you). The ONLY stage during that massive end brawl Thor was able to have any kind of affect on the CK was at that moment, in a co-ordinated attack AFTER Herc did his thing. Hell in the very scan you posted you have Amadeus shouting to Herc "Bring him down here!" before Herc slammed him back to Earth. It's really not that hard to comprehend if you read Chaos War #5.

Lulz do you think giant Zeus is easier or harder to defeat than if he were typical size? Hulk? Mangog? Galactus? Celestials? Size isn't an indication of power but it's going to at least make an opponent more formidable in most cases. That should be obvious.

No.

What exactly have I lowballed? That Daiman and Thor were able to affect Chaos King after Hercs gave them the opening? You mean despite the comic showing that happening? Smh.. My ONLY gripe has been that certain posters champion this feat as more than it is and ignore the context behind it.

celeyhyga17
You can split that ft into 1/10 and it would still be insane. A thundrclap should devastate most of the field. Let's not forget...the shockwaves from that punch even went past the planet destroying moons, etc...no telling how far the length of that attack was and it melted Heralds with ease. Let's also not forget that a holding back WBH had enough power in his left leg to crack Earth in half with a mere footstep. Let's also not forget that WWH, not even powered up to WBH levels took out Rulk with a simple thunderclap and Rulk was AMPED (Loeb Rulk.). WBH stomps.
You just answered the question you posed. You don't know how far it went. How did you get the impact destroyed moons? I'm looking at the comic as we speak.
First, not one page indicates moons being destroyed. I may be wrong or going blind, but if you can point me to an illustration or on panel statement that covers that subject.
2nd, if a moon or moons were destroyed, how can one definitively say the impact caused that destruction? I mean it could have been a ripple affect from the planet's explosion. Where does it definitively say or show the impact alone busted up a moon or moons(provided there were moons bustedstick out tongue )?
3rd, Why does everyone forget Betty when WBH(HotM Hulk to be precise) gets brought up? I mean I'm looking at this comic right now and it looks like WBSR (World Breaker She Rulk stick out tongue ) is providing 1/2 of the damage. We might as well add her to the strongest muthereffers list that pops up every other day or so no? Uh oh... I hate to bust myths, but if the Hulk experts can clarify this for me I'd rest easier.

carver9
The moon's are damaged as shown on panel.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

The moon's are no where to be found after the destruction.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk8.jpg

Don't think you looked at the comic hard enough. Second. How does that ft belong to Betty when she was wished to be Hulks equal? Third. You are clearly missing the point...you can split that ft in half and it would still be devastating because of the length and what Hulk accomplished unless you can show me something on panel with two skyfather level beings punching each other causing near the destruction the Hulks caused.

carver9
HULK even warned Strange about the destruction HE (Hulk) was going to do before it happened. He had no intentions on She Rulk being a part of this. He plotted AND warned Strange that he was going to break the world and again, never brought up She Rulk as someone who was going to aid in this.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk.jpg

celeyhyga17
The moon's are damaged as shown on panel.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

The moon's are no where to be found after the destruction.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk8.jpg

Don't think you looked at the comic hard enough. Second. How does that ft belong to Betty when she was wished to be Hulks equal? Third. You are clearly missing the point...you can split that ft in half and it would still be devastating because of the length and what Hulk accomplished unless you can show me something on panel with two skyfather level beings punching each other causing near the destruction the Hulks caused.
1st u kidding me with the no moons to be found comment right? Dude that 2nd scan was a close up of the aftermath. You wouldn't even be able to tell if the moons were blown up. Plus you can see on panel both moons in the panel are nowhere near destroyed. Even the moon in close proximity is intact. That may not even be damage on that moon.
2nd, you didn't answer if the impact would have destroyed the moons. Emphasis on would have. If I do agree the moons being destroyed how can you explain to me it was specifically from Hulk's and Betty's impact and not the destruction of the planet?
3rd, can you tell me what page where it says he wished for Betty to be his equal? I could be wrong and may have missed something.

Igniz
Hercules should have called Hank Pym instead of Eternity and the Tribunal for help; a few Pym Particles to shrink Chaos King down to human form, and Captain America could have soloed him. Because apparently size is a key component in the power of Abstract beings.

Pym already got owned by Eternity.He'd be useless against Eternity's dark half Chaos King roll eyes (sarcastic)

Besides, size doesn't matter to abstracts.Its like saying Death the size of an ant will get squished by Amadeus Cho.Because Death's size was reduced, her powers were also reduced in the process because Amadeus used Pym particles in their fightbig grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
@Rage
Jeezus talking about missing the point (even though I spelled it out clearly for you). The ONLY stage during that massive end brawl Thor was able to have any kind of affect on the CK was at that moment, in a co-ordinated attack AFTER Herc did his thing. Hell in the very scan you posted you have Amadeus shouting to Herc "Bring him down here!" before Herc slammed him back to Earth. It's really not that hard to comprehend if you read Chaos War #5.

Lulz do you think giant Zeus is easier or harder to defeat than if he were typical size? Hulk? Mangog? Galactus? Celestials? Size isn't an indication of power but it's going to at least make an opponent more formidable in most cases. That should be obvious.

No.

What exactly have I lowballed? That Daiman and Thor were able to affect Chaos King after Hercs gave them the opening? You mean despite the comic showing that happening? Smh.. My ONLY gripe has been that certain posters champion this feat as more than it is and ignore the context behind it.

Yes, I get it, you think Thor's feat is somehow less impressive and perhaps only possible because Hercules knocked Chaos King down to Earth. And yes, I still think you're reasoning is completely retarded. It's also not in anyway supported by the comic. Nothing has changed.

Size can have influence at times, but not only is that usually very directly pointed out, history has consistently shown us that Abstract beings have no direct correlation with power/size. Chaos King could be the size of a man, and if Thor was to strike him then and illicit a response, the feat would be no less impressive. Get that shit through your head. Also, post a scan where it says Chaos King was "shrunk or whatever. Because Amadeus asking Hercules to bring him down, is not in anyway proof of that.

You've been working very hard to find any excuse to demean the feat. At one point you even tried to write it off as Thor being a central character just getting his due, as if that somehow changes anything.

zeel
if you could combine all of the team members into one being to combat hulk then id say hulk gets roasted. But by themselves as individuals. Half of them wont even effect hulk. Not this version of hulk anyhow.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
if you could combine all of the team members into one being to combat hulk then id say hulk gets roasted. But by themselves as individuals. Half of them wont even effect hulk. Not this version of hulk anyhow.

Agreed.

PillarofOsiris
Thor affecting the chaos king is pis plain and simple. There's no way around that. No herald should be able to affect an elder god, never mind a being thousands of times more powerful than an elder god. If Spider-Man had made rune king Thor notice him thor fans would be crying "pis". The chaos king feat is a non issue as far as I'm concerned.

Silent Master
I'm shocked.

Rage.Of.Olympus
At least he's honest about it. Just call it PIS and be done with it, instead of straw gasping for excuses. Just wastes time.

PillarofOsiris
Frankly I think the whole if chaos war was riddled with pis. Why Hercules would need to recruit the likes of the silver surfer, Thor and sersi is beyond comprehension. Even recruiting Odin (if he had been around) would have been preposterous. I agree that based on the on panel evidence though Thor did affect him, but it's a worthless feat as I'm concerned. Pak had no idea how to write a story involving characters of that power level.

The Sorrow
You either don't get it or you need to read Chaos War #5 again brah. You even posted it in your own scans.

Hercules and Chaos King where the same size, several times larger than Earth. Right before the fight CK was crushing planets in the palms of his hands.

Even here they're described as a "bazillion foot tall" and are causing destruction on Earth with indirect blows:

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5689315/Chaos_War_5_005-06.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5689318/Chaos_War_5_010.jpg.html

But growing to this size has no effect in a battle amirite? Thor and the rest of the heroes may aswell have been ants compared him at that point and could do nothing. Once Cho figures out the plan he tells Herc to bring him to Earth and for the heroes to attack:

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5689321/Chaos_War_5_014.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5689335/Chaos_War_5_015.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5689336/Chaos_War_5_016.jpg.html

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>