Saint of Killers VS Void Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Saint of Killers

VS

Void Sentry

Killer or death?

leonidas
confused

quanchi112
Void wins.

Zack Fair
SOK.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
SOK. How ?

Zack Fair
I dunno. Don't know much about SOK, but supposedly he can kill almost anything?

Reminds me of supernatural's colt.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I dunno. Don't know much about SOK, but supposedly he can kill almost anything?

Reminds me of supernatural's colt. So you just pick winners based on little to no information ? LOL.

Zack Fair
Sigh.

Tony Stark
Bob

KingD19
Zack's right. SoK's guns fire an infinite ammount of ammo and have killed everything up to Satan and God.

If Thor could kill Sentry with a lightning bolt, Saint can.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Zack's right. SoK's guns fire an infinite ammount of ammo and have killed everything up to Satan and God.

If Thor could kill Sentry with a lightning bolt, Saint can. Did they kill Cassidy ? laughing out loud

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by quanchi112
Did they kill Cassidy ? laughing out loud

Is the Void undead? Um NO. Ever heard of PIS.

SOK wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Is the Void undead? Um NO. Ever heard of PIS.

SOK wins. The Void is better than that. He can be dead and come back when he wants. So sok can kill him and guess what he reforms. smile

ThereIsHope
Then he gets killed again? Wow The void comes back just to die agian. You screwed the void. THank you.

quanchi112
Then he gets killed again? Wow The void comes back just to die agian. You screwed the void. THank you. He rearranges the SOk's molecules.

Mindset
Did Void ever die or was his body just dispersed and he reformed from energy?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Did Void ever die or was his body just dispersed and he reformed from energy? MM killed him. We've also heard the writer who handled him say he only goes away when he cooperates.

ThereIsHope
I dont think he died, IF he died like when Thor killed him how did he come back? In fact how dumb is that. How do you get dispersed and then return yet you get killed by a hammer to the head?

quanchi112
I dont think he died, IF he died like when Thor killed him how did he come back? In fact how dumb is that. How do you get dispersed and then return yet you get killed by a hammer to the head? He didn't want to come back so he didn't. The writer confirmed the hard to comprehend dialogue.

Tony Stark
SENTRY wanted to die. So you might as well say that he committed suicide, he gave up and in. He purposely took all of his personal defenses down to allow it to happen.

KingD19
After that one showing against Molecule Man, Sentry never manipulated matter again.

quanchi112
After that one showing against Molecule Man, Sentry never manipulated matter again. Yes, he did.

Mindset
MM killed him. We've also heard the writer who handled him say he only goes away when he cooperates. MM never killed him.

ThereIsHope
Cool so he dies, again and again with SOK? SOK cant be hurt. So SOK just keeps shooting him.

KingD19
Yes, he did.

When?

quanchi112
MM never killed him. laughing out loud

When? Dark avengers.

Mindset
laughing out loud

He dispersed his physical form like Morgana did.

Then he reformed.

Sentry is an energy being.

Do you know anything about him?

quanchi112
He dispersed his physical form like Morgana did.

Then he reformed.

Sentry is an energy being.

Do you know anything about him? Yes, I know he was completely destroyed down to the atom. He came back of his own accord. Saying he was somehow alive in that state is simply hilarious. You really must be upset a holding back Sentry stalemated Photon, huh ? That was pre MM powers.

Mindset
Yes, I know he was completely destroyed down to the atom. He came back of his own accord. Saying he was somehow alive in that state is simply hilarious. You really must be upset a holding back Sentry stalemated Photon, huh ? That was pre MM powers. Energy being. Down to atoms. Consciousness brought those atoms back together.

You obviously don't know who Sentry is.

You mean when a holding back Photon put Sentry in a toilet? Why would I be mad about that?

quanchi112
Energy being. Down to atoms. Consciousness brought those atoms back together.

You obviously don't know who Sentry is.

You mean when a holding back Photon put Sentry in a toilet? Why would I be mad about that? Sentry was dead and then returned. It's that simple. His powers overpowered the MM.

A fully realized Photon had to bfr a vastly weaker Sentry. That has to sting. Voidtry would destroy Photon.

Mindset
Nope, not dead. Just had his physical form dispersed.

Photon wasn't fully realized and he was holding back. He still sent Sentry into time out with little effort. Voidtry would face down ass up like Thanos was against SG if he tried to fight a serious Genis.

quanchi112
Nope, not dead. Just had his physical form dispersed.

Photon wasn't fully realized and he was holding back. He still sent Sentry into time out with little effort. Voidtry would face down ass up like Thanos was against SG if he tried to fight a serious Genis. Yes, dead and he came back. Sentry held back and later overpowered MM.

Look how Void treats bricks and look how bricks treat Genis.

That wasn't the real Thanos.

Mindset
Yes, dead and he came back. Sentry held back and later overpowered MM.

Look how Void treats bricks and look how bricks treat Genis.

That wasn't the real Thanos. Nope, you are wrong. I will read the relevant Sentry comics to you before your bedtime tonight.

If Sentry plays his cards right Genis will take him out to dinner before he face phucks him.

Real Thanos, canon.

quanchi112
Nope, you are wrong. I will read the relevant Sentry comics to you before your bedtime tonight.

If Sentry plays his cards right Genis will take him out to dinner before he face phucks him.

Real Thanos, canon. Think about what you're doing. I have 4 battlezones under my belt. 1 battlezone if you recall killed dum dum.

Voidtry breaks his bones while playing chat roulette.

His clones even fool real people.

KingD19
Didn't Thanos say it was him?

Diesldude
If SOK shoots the sentry, sentry dies. Complete and utter death. There will be no sentry, void or bob, just complete death. Sentry also cannot harm SOK, as he took over the station for AoD and was shown to be immune to all types of physical harm.

Mindset
I'm undefeated in any debate, real or online, that I've ever been in. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right, but I've never been wrong, so that's irrelevant. Basically, I'm Eli and you're Peyton. I show up for the big games while you watch from the stands, bud.

Genis transforms Sentry into SOK so he could beat Thanos to death. Then Genis turns into a vampire and breaks Sentry of Killers neck.

No clone, 100% Thanos, no if, ands, or buts about it.

Mindset
Didn't Thanos say it was him? Quan said it was Thanos.

Thanos concurred.

DTM
Same as with Thanos, if Saint Of Killers killed GOD, than he can kill the Void.

DarkSaint85
Saint wins.

quanchi112
I'm undefeated in any debate, real or online, that I've ever been in. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right, but I've never been wrong, so that's irrelevant. Basically, I'm Eli and you're Peyton. I show up for the big games while you watch from the stands, bud.

Genis transforms Sentry into SOK so he could beat Thanos to death. Then Genis turns into a vampire and breaks Sentry of Killers neck.

No clone, 100% Thanos, no if, ands, or buts about it. You could never be Eli. But I will grant this request because I am Joe Montana. 4/4 out of super bowls. I don't lose in the big game and I don't throw picks.

Thanos watches on like a proud father and greets Void at the finish line. They celebrate with Sok's overrated head. They laugh. They cry. They go watch the avengers. Merry times had by all.

the Darkone
SOK

Tony Stark
You could never be Eli. But I will grant this request because I am Joe Montana. 4/4 out of super bowls. I don't lose in the big game and I don't throw picks.

Thanos watches on like a proud father and greets Void at the finish line. They celebrate with Sok's overrated head. They laugh. They cry. They go watch the avengers. Merry times had by all.

Happy Dance

GO JOE!!!

ThereIsHope
How does one person go against everyone elses opinions and proofs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.