PLEASE HELP me find title of older action film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fitness7freak
Hi,

I vividly remember two scenes from a movie that came out sometime in the 80s-90s. I wasn't allowed to watch this movie as a kid but I remember seeing two scenes from the hallway before being caught lol....I've tried searching Google with various descriptions of these scenes but to no avail. PLEASE HELP

Scene 1: Shows victim in concrete shoes about to be thrown over a bridge by mafia type gang when all of a sudden the protagonist vigilante comes out of the shadows and kills the gang. He is wearing a long brimmed hat and trench coat and the victim can't see his face. The hero pulls out two huge pistols and shoots at the victim who covers his face. When the victim looks around after the shooting ceases the hero is gone and the concrete shoes are dust.

Scene 2: Goes back in time to show protagonists story. For some reason he is in the mountains searching for a guru. He thinks he finds the guru in a humble tent but the dweller points higher up the mountain covered by clouds. The wind shifts and the clouds move revealing a massive temple. He enters the temple and sees a knife with a shrunken head on the hilt. He picks up the knife and it comes alive and bites him in the hand. He lets go and the knife floating in the air trying to slice him. His is about to be killed by the flying knife when all of a sudden the guru appears and calls the knife to him. He knife de-animates in his hand and he sets it on a table.

ditto
The Shadow (1994).

You: Thanks ditto!
Me: You're welcome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.