Hell's Bible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demon Mammon
Hell does have a bible. I actually have one. It is not an alternate version of Revelations, but it is the alternate version of Corinthians. Your Bible only has 16 chapters... Mine has 27. And it's all in Latin, which is good for me... And I have a picture of the Ritual of Mammon.

Omega Vision
Do your ministers diddle kids?

Lord Lucien
Hell\s ministers would be remiss if they didn't.

Quark_666
Originally posted by Demon Mammon
Your Bible only has 16 chapters... Mine has 27.

Mine has 1189, beat that.

Mark Question
How many chapters in the Necronomicon?

Dolos
Now I condone non-denom religious practices to an extent, though I wouldn't ever dull my mind with such limiting things (especially when they try waving their anti-empirical creationist ideals and try to implement that in our EDUCATION!!!).

However, this goes beyond practices in morality, this approaches religious bullshit.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Demon Mammon
Hell does have a bible. I actually have one. It is not an alternate version of Revelations, but it is the alternate version of Corinthians. Your Bible only has 16 chapters... Mine has 27. And it's all in Latin, which is good for me... And I have a picture of the Ritual of Mammon.

What is the evil version of Corinthians like?

axel_jovan
Ahh, nevermind. smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What is the evil version of Corinthians like?

Wrong question to ask, iirc. If I understand Demon Mammon's perspective correctly, Lucifer is the righteous and YHWH the evil. He could just be a troll and is not really a Satanist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.