Black Panther vs Thor (conditions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Ok, so some think Thor is such a top tier fighter. They fail to realize that his strenght is the reason for looking at least somewhat skilled. Let's make this interesting.

Conditions:
Random hth only.
No mjolnir and no Thor powers.
BP is only as strong and as fast as a man his size can be. Thor is only as strong and as fast as a man of his size can be.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
T'Challa, of course. Effortlessly.

armedforbattle
So they are regular dudes? BP whoops his ass

curryman
Did Thor already outperform Cap when he was powerless? big grin

Silent Master
Actually, the problem isn't that people think that Thor is a top tier fighter, it's that certain posters believe that Wonder Woman is, therefore when others say that a HTH fight between the two would be close or that Thor might even win. The posters in question take that to mean we're claiming that Thor has A list hth skill.

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
T'Challa, of course. Effortlessly.

I concur, but I want someone to show some more scans for Thor and BP to compare the two

-Pr-
Thor is skilled because he's skilled; not because he's strong. That said, he's not in Panther's league.

ThereIsHope
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA conditions. AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Why dont you just tie Thors hands behind his back and then give Black Panther a gun? I mean of course he'll win in H2H. HE ALMOST TORE THE SILVER SURFERS ARM OFF.

pym-ftw
Does Thor still have his super density

Raisen
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Does Thor still have his super density

No super density. They are both only as strong and as fast as a man of their size can plausibly be.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Raisen
No super density. They are both only as strong and as fast as a man of their size can plausibly be.

Thor weighs around 640lbs.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor weighs around 640lbs.

He just said no super density, which is what makes him weight so much more than a human.

Thor is 6'6 and built like a brick house, a human man of his height and build would weight around 270.

Raisen
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He just said no super density, which is what makes him weight so much more than a human.

Thor is 6'6 and built like a brick house, a human man of his height and build would weight around 270.

Thank you for handling that for me.

srankmissingnin

No problem.

Silent Master

Actually, the way you worded it, IE a man their size, Thor is actually 640lbs...which is why I mentioned it. but if you want him to only be as big as a normal person would be at his size.

Well, The former wrestler Test from the WWE was listed at anywhere from 6'6" to 6'8 and 285-302lbs and he looks a lot smaller than Thor is drawn.

Going by how he's drawn, Thor would have to be at least 350lbs.

armedforbattle
Everybody in comics in yolked, so basically imagine 2 Brock lesnar size dudes.

Silent Master
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Everybody in comics in yolked, so basically imagine 2 Brock lesnar size dudes.

Exactly, a lot of the male heroes are drawn larger than their listed weights would account for.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Silent Master
Actually, the way you worded it, IE a man their size, Thor is actually 640lbs...which is why I mentioned it. but if you want him to only be as big as a normal person would be at his size.

Well, The former wrestler Test from the WWE was listed at anywhere from 6'6" to 6'8 and 285-302lbs and he looks a lot smaller than Thor is drawn.

Going by how he's drawn, Thor would have to be at least 350lbs.

facepalm

If someone wants to know your "size," they aren't asking about your weight. A man of Thor's size would not weigh 640, he weighs 640 because of the added density of his bones and muscle due to being an Asgardian.

WWE lies there asses off about the billed height and weight of their super stars. CM Punk is supposed to be 6'2 220... if he was more than 5'11 I'd be shocked.

Silent Master
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
facepalm

If someone wants to know your "size," they aren't asking about your weight. A man of Thor's size would not weigh 640, he weighs 640 because of the added density of his bones and muscle due to being an Asgardian.

WWE lies there asses off about the billed height and weight of their super stars. CM Punk is supposed to be 6'2 220... if he was more than 5'11 I'd be shocked.

Test was billed at 6'8", but I found a site that stated he real height was 6'6", samed with the weight...that is why I listed a range for both.

Either way, Thor is usually drawn to be far larger than other characters, a guy that size should be well into the 300+ pound range.

srankmissingnin
What version of Thor do you think looks like he would be 300+ lbs? He'd need to have a physic closer to the Hulk's or a beer gut to pull of that and still be 6'6.

Thor's body is drawn more like Sheamus then he is Brock Lesnar.

Silent Master
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor%20comics/Thor_3_DCP_0016.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.