Orion VS Thor(SLUGFEST)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Orion- Classic

VS

Thor

New God or Asgard?

leonidas
too close to call. i actually think thor might be a tiny bit stronger, but orion is the more skilled fighter imo. and he has a speed advantage as well. durability is pretty close to even. i'd say dead split or 5.1/10 to orion. be really interesting to see red orion come out against warrior mad thor. they would likely kill each other in such a case.

-Pr-
Split, or Orion.

the Darkone
split or Thor

comicfan11
Orion

keiththegreat
lol this is spite against Thor. Orion could practically one shot him. Hulk HAS one shot Thor physically. Tutinax gave him two of the worst beat downs ever. Taurus humiliated him physically. Superman, Hulk and Orion are roughly physically equals. There's no way Thor has a chance in hell in this kind of match.

Silent Master
Originally posted by keiththegreat
lol this is spite against Thor. Orion could practically one shot him.

Based on what Orion feats?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Silent Master
Based on what Orion feats?

Being a physical peer to Superman. I think even the most diehard Thor fan would admit a Superman vs Thor slugfest is a spite thread. It's like making a Hulk vs Thor slugfest. Same result.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Man, this is getting out of hand. Orion one shot Thor? Ugh, I don't even.

celeyhyga17
Split

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Man, this is getting out of hand. Orion one shot Thor? Ugh, I don't even. Karma Rage, karma

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Karma Rage, karma

Man, a year ago Fraction's Thor would have stuck his dick down Orion's throat. **** this noise, I'm gonna go AWOL until Thor gets some respect back.

Mindset
Orion punches Mjolnir back into Thor's face and sends it through his head.

LordofBrooklyn
Man, a year ago Fraction's Thor would have stuck his dick down Orion's throat. **** this noise, I'm gonna go AWOL until Thor gets some respect back.

Don't run, defend your fallen prince!

abhilegend
Orion wins at least 7/10.

Mindset
7/10?

Look at this Marvel fanboy.

Raisen
Man, Thor doesn't really get any wins around this place does he?

Oh yeah. Orion 8-9/10

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
7/10?

Look at this Marvel fanboy. thumb up

Thor shouldn't even win one.

quanchi112

TheGodKiller
Thor.

Dampyre
Originally posted by keiththegreat
lol this is spite against Thor. Orion could practically one shot him. Hulk HAS one shot Thor physically. Tutinax gave him two of the worst beat downs ever. Taurus humiliated him physically. Superman, Hulk and Orion are roughly physically equals. There's no way Thor has a chance in hell in this kind of match.

Orion is not on par with the Hulk physically. The Hulk would destroy him in a slugfest. As for this fight, it's pretty even. Really, just pick who you like more and give them the edge.

the Darkone
Stalemate, but if I have to pick a winner Thor

Golgo13
About as even as you can get.

Juntai
Orion.

psycho gundam
Man, this is getting out of hand. Orion one shot Thor? Ugh, I don't even. do something lol

Caps Conscience
I'm going to go with the Thunderer

CosmicComet
Orion.

Thor has a glass jaw and a glass spirit.

Mindset
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I'm going to go with the Thunderer Orion the Thunderer 10/10.

Raisen
Originally posted by Mindset
Orion the Thunderer 10/10.

@Mindset, love the signature you got.

CosmicComet
Mindset should have been in the Fear Itself event.

You know Nul; Breaker of Worlds, Angrir; Breaker of Souls, Mindset;Breaker of Rage etc.

Sabro
Thor

Raisen
Originally posted by CosmicComet

You know Nul; Breaker of Worlds, Angrir; Breaker of Souls, Mindset;Breaker of Rage etc.

LOL. I still can't get over Mindset's sig. I can't believe the Thor of that era had fans. His He-Man rip-off mullet reminds me of the hairstyle all the Down Syndrome kids used to sport. I'll take classic Hulk's bowl cut over Thor's mullet any day

Mindset
Originally posted by CosmicComet

You know Nul; Breaker of Worlds, Angrir; Breaker of Souls, Mindset;Breaker of Rage etc. laughing out loud

I'm just glad the writers finally started supporting my efforts.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Golgo13
About as even as you can get.

thumb up I go with Thor more experience.

zeel
orion.

quanchi112
Thor.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor. Because he's from Marvel and Orion is from D.C.
Awesome Logic Quan!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by the Darkone
thumb up I go with Thor more experience.

How did you come to that conclusion?

sCOURGE_0
Orion 7/10. More skilled, more stamina.

DTM
If using just basic blunt strike attacks only, Ill go with Thor, 6 / 10.

Golgo13
Orion would do well, seeing as he has withstood Superman's blows.

the Darkone
I have always believe that Thor, Orion are peers in strength, if it came down too a slug fest it's 50/50 toss up. I believe Thor would come out on top.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by the Darkone
I have always believe that Thor, Orion are peers in strength, if it came down too a slug fest it's 50/50 toss up. I believe Thor would come out on top. Was talking about your more experience comment.

carver9
Thor is stronger than Orion "based off fts".

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Thor is stronger than Orion "based off fts".

http://i.imgur.com/BiMmrUG.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.