Shazam (the wizard) vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin.

Sh3nG L0nG
Odin, though Shazam could give him a fight if they figh in ROE.

pym-ftw
And Odin would absolutely rapes in Asgard
laughing out loud

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by pym-ftw
And Odin would absolutely rapes in Asgard
laughing out loud

Serious question: Does Odin get more powerful in Asgard? Can you give me an issue reference of this being stated? Because I've heard this before, but I've never been able to verify it. I do recall average Asgardians weaken outside of Asgard, but not sure if that also applies to Odin. Would he also weaken outside of Asgard?

Glorificus
Odin easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Serious question: Does Odin get more powerful in Asgard? Can you give me an issue reference of this being stated? Because I've heard this before, but I've never been able to verify it. I do recall average Asgardians weaken outside of Asgard, but not sure if that also applies to Odin. Would he also weaken outside of Asgard?

Odin can draw power from the land of Asgard to increase his strength. You should be able to find the scan(s) in his respect thread.

It was once claimed by Loki that drawing him away from Asgard would weaken him. Most likely since he can just probably renew his strength or increase it exponentially by drawing on the Odin Force infused into the land.

quanchi112
Odin in a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.