Ironman vs Wonderman vs WonderWoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Round 1. Slugfest only. In character
Round 2. All powers. In character
Round 3. All powers. Blood lust on morals off
---------
All current. Fight in football stadium (can't leave)
No lasso for WW(sorry it makes boring answers)
---------

ColossusGrundy
Wonder Woman in all 3

Odekahn
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Wonder Woman in all 3

SevenShackles
Tony dies horribly crushed in his armor. For that you should feel bad for tossing him into this fight.

Wonder woman wins.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Tony dies horribly crushed in his armor. For that you should feel bad for tossing him into this fight.

Wonder woman wins.
Yeah because he has never fought superior people huh? You know cause IM fights guys like Hulk, Rulk and Thor all the time, who all happen to be stronger than anyone here.
Energy attacks won't work either cause he'll absorb it and use that energy.
Just because Tony is a regular human doesn't mean he cant hang with the super powered beings

Tony Stark
IM FTW

SevenShackles
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Yeah because he has never fought superior people huh? You know cause IM fights guys like Hulk, Rulk and Thor all the time, who all happen to be stronger than anyone here.
Energy attacks won't work either cause he'll absorb it and use that energy.
Just because Tony is a regular human doesn't mean he cant hang with the super powered beings

Oh i know, he wouldnt have much of a super career if he couldn't hang with the big boys and arguably be one himself but my opinion is he only has a chance of winning round 2 and not much of one to bother mentioning. Round 1 is just bad for him and yes I am aware he can go h2h with super strong individuals but he is human and eventually he will be worn down. Round 3 just looks ugly. I'll admit I just realizes it said WW doesn't get her lasso so I'm rethinking it a little but Tony just seems to fall on the loosing side here when I stack up the possibilities.
when it comes to energy attacks I can see what you mean but he has two threats here who are really fast so it's all nice to say he will use ones energy to hurt/defeat them or the other combatant but given WW reflexes I doubt things will work out to Tonys expectations.
If your aware of anything that might prove otherwise then I'm open to seeing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.