Goku Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
I know Goku is not allowed in these threads but thought this was pretty cool.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/01/10/screwattacks-death-battle-goku-vs-superman/

Zack Fair
http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/70/1f/701f2b4d0a0f5d410c3a7daeb487446f_m.jpg

pym-ftw
Why not just link to screw attack?

Goku loses via having no high end strength feats, the death battle was kinda weird though

ThereIsHope
Goku wins cause he has to much power.

pym-ftw
^What's Goku's best feat?

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by pym-ftw
^What's Goku's best feat?

Almost lasting for a whole Screw attack death battle with superman instead of being demolished in 2 seconds like he should have been stick out tongue

the Darkone
Any version Superman would butt rape Goku!! Superman would literally take his head off going all out, Im more afraid of Superman going crazy than Goku.

srankmissingnin
It diminishes my faith in mankind that there are people who don't realize that Superman could solo the entirety of the Dragonball Universe with the utmost ease.

sCOURGE_0
DBZ is an incredible inconsistent cluster f*ck. I love it, but you can't rely on making a 100% accurate analysis when the characters showings go up and down like a Yo yo

Terryc250
Superman wrecks any DB character in less than 5 seconds.

NemeBro
Goku certainly has the raw power to harm Superman, being capable of destroying Jupiter many times over.

But he is many orders of magnitude weaker and slower, as well as more susceptible to blunt-force trauma.

sCOURGE_0
I dont think Supes could beat Buu solely basis on the fact that you need something like the Spirit Bomb to kill him.

Galan007
Originally posted by NemeBro
Goku certainly has the raw power to harm Superman, being capable of destroying Jupiter many times over.

But he is many orders of magnitude weaker and slower, as well as more susceptible to blunt-force trauma. thumb up

the Darkone
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
I dont think Supes could beat Buu solely basis on the fact that you need something like the Spirit Bomb to kill him.

Superman sings a note and erases goku and buu out if existence

StyleTime
Hmm....I doubt Superman, or Goku for that matter, would destroy Earth over something so petty.

I do think Superman would win though. The Z fighters can't compete with Superman's physical superiority.

the Darkone
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It diminishes my faith in mankind that there are people who don't realize that Superman could solo the entirety of the Dragonball Universe with the utmost ease.
Anybody in Superman class can eradicate the DBZ universe, Thor, Orion, Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer, Black Bolt etc

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by the Darkone
Superman sings a note and erases goku If only he'd carry the MM with him

ThereIsHope
Hmm you'd think that someone who can eradicate entire planets could crush Superman.

carver9
Black hair Goku stomps 10/10.

Villelater
Popeye vs Goku...i was thinking about...this thread mays well be called Blank VS ______

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
If only he'd carry the MM with him
He didn't need it last time..

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Black hair Goku stomps 10/10. Based on?

Villelater
Goku VS Superman...in bowling!

-Pr-
Warnings for everyone. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.