The Darkness vs WorldBreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
The Darkness- Jackie Estacado most powerful version

VS

WorldBreaker Hulk

Green or Black?

carver9
What's up with you and these Hulk threads.? I haven't seen you vote for Hulk once so are these bait threads? You gave a Lantern a win over someone that you think would stomp WBH.

pym-ftw
Idk much about Jackie other than the games but he can be killed from gun fire in them so unless his comic form is super amped he dies from the radiation or a concussion wave

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
What's up with you and these Hulk threads.? I haven't seen you vote for Hulk once so are these bait threads? You gave a Lantern a win over someone that you think would stomp WBH.

Transitive logic doesn't work well in real fights and the same applies to fictional battles. Hal has more options than WBH when facing Creel.

Now back to the show.

P.S. Worldbreaker Hulk beats Casper hands down!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Idk much about Jackie other than the games but he can be killed from gun fire in them so unless his comic form is super amped he dies from the radiation or a concussion wave

When the powers were amped it was much more than that.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Transitive logic doesn't work well in real fights and the same applies to fictional battles. Hal has more options than WBH when facing Creel.

Now back to the show.

P.S. Worldbreaker Hulk beats Casper hands down!

Actually, Caspar possesses him FTW stick out tongue

Q99
Originally posted by pym-ftw

In the comic, he's not normally much different, though he has occasionally done stuff like made really big dragon constructs and such for big fights.... however there are some possible future ones, one of which has the Darkness force pretty much eating the universe.

I don't think it's Jackie any more, but still.

BruceSkywalker
can Jackie really do anything to even hurt WB Hulk ???

KingD19
Same thing Void did to Savage Hulk.

Sin I AM
iirc darkness amps hulk

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
Same thing Void did to Savage Hulk.

No he will not. Can't believe you compared Darkness to Void. Then, Void didn't do that off brute strength alone...his tentacles paralized Hulk and he also used his emotion powers on him to weaken Savage Hulk. When Darkness can do all of that INCLUDING taking on Earth hero's, holla at me.

As for the fight...Hulk can slap Darkness and kill him.

Batman-Prime
I didn't read much about Darkness but what I saw isn't enough to put him into the Herald Tier and thats where WBHulk is imho. So yeah Hulk wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I didn't read much about Darkness but what I saw isn't enough to put him into the Herald Tier and thats where Grey Hulk is imho. So yeah Hulk wins.

Minor correction.

Batman-Prime
Minor correction.

Grey Hulk destryoed an asteroid twice the size of earth, so he did more then WBH.
Still, Grey Hull barely low Herald. WBH High Herald.

Sin I AM
lol @ herald tier anyway...darkness hasnt been displayed at the power levels needed to put bruce down

Originally posted by Sin I AM
iirc darkness amps hulk that is what happened in their crossover, yes. of course, its non-canon.

anyway, I stopped following darkness a while ago as it was too repetitive and had begun plagiarizing spawn, but from what I read, estacado at his peak could create matter as he pleased, including complex chemicals and toxins, weaponry and hyper-adictive drugs, even real superpowered human life-forms. his demonic minions were also considerably powerfull individually and his damage soak was exclellent, bullets definitely wouldnt harm him. Still, wbh could desintegrate him with a sneeze.

psycho gundam
What's up with you and these Hulk threads.? I haven't seen you vote for Hulk once so are these bait threads? You gave a Lantern a win over someone that you think would stomp WBH. stop posting a response in every one, dummy. You're being used as a punching bag by even newbies, you've been here since 04 no expression

KingD19
The Darkness is the most powerful force in that universe, and can erase all of reality. And it was Jackie who almost did so.

Originally posted by KingD19
The Darkness is the most powerful force in that universe, and can erase all of reality. And it was Jackie who almost did so. got any scans? when was this?

KingD19
Check his respect thread. All of his feats are there.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by 753
that is what happened in their crossover, yes. of course, its non-canon.

so...its an accurate portrayal of what would happen. hulk routinuely amps off of esoteric energies. magic, darkness, radiation, anger..etc. i see no reason why he wouldnt amp off jackie

Estacado
Jackie is a noob with the the Darkness....the force itself is half of Creation itself though...

pym-ftw
Does Jackie have feats of surviving intense radiation or else hill wins via cancer

Mindset
Originally posted by Estacado
Jackie is a noob with the the Darkness....the force itself is half of Creation itself though... He's still a noob, he has had it for like 10 years?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
He's still a noob, he has had it for like 10 years?

lol maybe not a noob, but more like a scrub with his powers. kinda like iceman...he's had em for years and he's still ice sliding around the place

Mindset
In Iceman's defense, he has shown a greater understanding of his powers multiple times, and done some crazy stuff.

The writers just make him stupid so they can keep him in the background and ignore him.

Sin I AM
In Iceman's defense, he has shown a greater understanding of his powers multiple times, and done some crazy stuff.

The writers just make him stupid so they can keep him in the background and ignore him.

true..how i wish they'd use him properly

Estacado
He's still a noob, he has had it for like 10 years?
Nah only a few years has passed...iirc in v3 he says he only has it for a year could remember wrong through......he is not that bad but most of his fights are dumb he only uses darklings.....he did some cool stuff like creating a 1.000.000 darklings,has control over it on molecular lvl,shapeshifting into a dragon,absorbed a town created by darkness but a previous owner called him a noob for not using the true potentional of his powers.

guy222
worldbreaker

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Estacado
Nah only a few years has passed...iirc in v3 he says he only has it for a year could remember wrong through......he is not that bad but most of his fights are dumb he only uses darklings.....he did some cool stuff like creating a 1.000.000 darklings,has control over it on molecular lvl,shapeshifting into a dragon,absorbed a town created by darkness but a previous owner called him a noob for not using the true potentional of his powers.

right u are...he and witchblade have sooo much potential

so...its an accurate portrayal of what would happen. hulk routinuely amps off of esoteric energies. magic, darkness, radiation, anger..etc. i see no reason why he wouldnt amp off jackie can I get some examples of what exactly u have in mind?

he doesnt routinely amp from magic or darkness (when did this last one happen in the 616?) and magic has been used against him a lot.

he only amps from certain specific types of radiation and mostly from gamma rays only.

anger and other emotions power him from within. this has nothing to do with amping from external energies directed at him.

carver9
Hulk has amped off of cosmic energy and magic before...it happened recently.

hes also been beaten into a pulp by magic and the PC. assuming he can just up and absorb the darkness is a fallacy. not that it matters for the outcome here.

carver9
Originally posted by 753
hes also been beaten into a pulp by magic and the PC. assuming he can just up and absorb the darkness is a fallacy. not that it matters for the outcome here.

It usually depends on which Hulk it is because the fts I am talking about comes from a smart Hulk that is aware of his abilities. Savage Hulk, can't say the same (even though he has tanked and walked through cosmic attacks on a high scale.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by 753
can I get some examples of what exactly u have in mind?

he doesnt routinely amp from magic or darkness (when did this last one happen in the 616?) and magic has been used against him a lot.

he only amps from certain specific types of radiation and mostly from gamma rays only.

anger and other emotions power him from within. this has nothing to do with amping from external energies directed at him.

what r u askin for? an example of him amping off magic?

what r u askin for? an example of him amping off magic? Him amping from magic or "darkness" attacks directed at him frequently enough to warrant the conclusion

LordofBrooklyn
I think that Jackie's ability to attack from the inside out gives him a variety of options that extend the battle.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I think that Jackie's ability to attack from the inside out gives him a variety of options that extend the battle.

Hulk insides are just as durable as his outsides.

Mindset
Hulk insides are just as durable as his outsides. Carver has first hand experience.

carver9
Carver has first hand experience.

laughing out loud I guess I set myself up for that one.

LordofBrooklyn
Carver has first hand experience.

Oh my!

confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.