P5 Namor vs. WW3 Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight to the death.

Who wins?

Badabing
WW3 BA was a team wrecker. I still don't think he's beating P5 Namor.

nwg202
Namor. The only thing that really slowed him down was Wanda.

DTM
P5 Namor, Easily. WW3 BA was basically just pissed off normal BA, P5 Namor was a SEVERELY powered up Namor that took a Large team of top level Avengers to beat.

"Id"
Namor

curryman
Originally posted by DTM
P5 Namor, Easily. WW3 BA was basically just pissed off normal BA, P5 Namor was a SEVERELY powered up Namor that took a Large team of top level Avengers to beat.

WW3 BA had the backing of an extra, additional god, but yeah, P5 Namor wins.

DarkSaint85
Namor, handily.

yeah namor. its not really close, the p5s were a good deal above high herald

zopzop
WW3 BA wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
WW3 BA wins.

No, he doesn't.

You're just biased against Namor.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by curryman
WW3 BA had the backing of an extra, additional god, but yeah, P5 Namor wins.

what god? isis?

comicfan11
P5 Namor should win this, due to the amp.

Mshinu
BA dies.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, he doesn't.

You're just biased against Namor.
Nah, Namor's failess has nothing to do with it. The team WW3 BA took on was infinitely more impressive than what P5 Failmor was struggling with.

abhilegend
Namor.

zopzop
Originally posted by "Id"
Namor Originally posted by abhilegend
Namor.
How?

Look at this :
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37768/1180825-scan001112kk9_super.jpg
Completely sh|ts all over what P5 Failmor was struggling with (then Prof X waltzed in and put him in a coma! FAIL.)

ThereIsHope
I didnt read AVX, I will cause i want to see Mr Sinister kick ass, but from what I have heard. Didnt Mr Sinister's clones own the P5?

Im not impressed then.

Me and zopzop agree. My enemy of my enemy is my friend.

carver9
@Zop Zop....

It was stated on panel during the Adam fight that there were stronger opponents, faster opponents, and more durable opponents than Adam...the only reason he did good was due to them holding back. All stated on panel bro.

At the new guy...

Sinister and his crew was amped off of Celestial power. Of course they would do good against the P5. Duuh.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
@Zop Zop....

It was stated on panel during the Adam fight that there were stronger opponents, faster opponents, and more durable opponents than Adam...the only reason he did good was due to them holding back. All stated on panel bro.

Still doesn't change the fact that the team BA took on was infinitely more impressive than what Failmor took on.

It's not like the Avengers were bloodlusted either.

ThereIsHope
If the Pheonix power is in the P5 why does it matter if they have celestial tech? But those damn celestials usualy are stronger then everyone in MU.

celeyhyga17
@Zop Zop....

At the new guy...

Sinister and his crew was amped off of Celestial power. Of course they would do good against the P5. Duuh.
At the "old guy"... I agree somewhat... Hmm.. I gots to reread that shiet..

zopzop
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
If the Pheonix power is in the P5 why does it matter if they have celestial tech? But those damn celestials usualy are stronger then everyone in MU.
It's more complicated than that. He used the Celestial tech and his knowledge of genetics to clone Madelyne Prior (a clone of Jean Grey the PF's perfect host).

The Madelyne Clones sucked the PF out of the unworthy hosts and that's how they beat them. Sinister was undone when Emma made contact with the PF and convinced it Sinister was just using it for his own ends. It ended badly for Celestial tech Sinister and his entire nation.

ThereIsHope
So did Sinister get his hands dirty at all in AVX? As in did he do any of the fighting himself?

zopzop
So did Sinister get his hands dirty at all in AVX? As in did he do any of the fighting himself?
No he sent his legions against them. Once the PF was unleashed he tried and failed to contain it and was destroyed.

Lucky for him he sent an aspect of his psyche into another host body. His entire nation was annihilated though.

DarkSaint85

Kinda, as it was his clones - saying which one was the 'true' Sinister is difficult to say.

@Zop Zop....

Broforce, ACTIVATE!!

Still doesn't change the fact that the team BA took on was infinitely more impressive than what Failmor took on.

O rly???

Looking at this scan:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37768/1180825-scan001112kk9_super.jpg

I would only rate:
Jakeem, WW, MM, Alan Scott, maybe PG and Guy. And we know Jakeem didn't do sh!t against BA, so we can discount him. The others weren't all that, I mean, Vixen, Hourman, Wildcat, Green Arrow, Arsenal, Canary, Shining Knight? Yes, numbers wise, it was very impressive, and they WOULD overwhelm the Avengers team, but it was really lots of mid tier characters against an angry herald.

I won't say infinitely more impressive. Strange, Thor, Wanda, a definitely bloodlusted BP, IF and Rulk. Especially the casual way he broke Rulk's arm, and no sold a sneak charged hammer blow to the back of his head from an angry Thor.

ThereIsHope
Nice

DarkSaint85
Edit: At the risk of sounding racist, I didn't see John Stewart there...

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I would only rate:
Jakeem, WW, MM, Alan Scott, maybe PG and Guy. And we know Jakeem didn't do sh!t against BA, so we can discount him. ......
WW, MM, Alan Scott, John Stewart, Power Girl, Guy, Firestorm, and I think I saw the female Dr. Light. Just those guys right there would have destroyed P5 Namor. They would have annihilated that Avengers line up he was facing too.

Strange wasn't Sorc Supreme, Thor was jobbing the entire event, Wanda had her hands full with Modok, IF is a joke compared to the above guys mentioned, Rulk is a jobber, who's BP?

celeyhyga17

WW, MM, Alan Scott, John Stewart, Power Girl, Guy, Firestorm, and I think I saw the female Dr. Light. Just those guys right there would have destroyed P5 Namor. They would have annihilated that Avengers line up he was facing too.

Strange wasn't Sorc Supreme, Thor was jobbing the entire event, Wanda had her hands full with Modok, IF is a joke compared to the above guys mentioned, Rulk is a jobber, who's BP?
U guys forgot Thing, Vision, Valkyrie... I ain't gonna mention the low metas and streets.. but yeah Manhunter and crew was more impressive.

the Darkone
P5 Namor!!

Sundipped
Namor owns.
Lol at zop saying he struggled. That Avengers team couldn't do anything to him.

DarkSaint85

BP = Black Panther.

zopzop
BP = Black Panther.
And he was bloodlusted!?! hysterical That changes....................nothing!

Seriously though, WW3 BA FTW!

DarkSaint85
And he was bloodlusted!?! hysterical That changes....................nothing!

Seriously though, WW3 BA FTW!

Considering some of the stuff he has done with prep, and they were attacking his kingdom and killing his people, I would give him more wins over most of that 'infinitely more impressive team' that BA faced wink

DarkSaint85
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12780/660898-racerx_wwiiib4_p11_super.jpg

"There are those amongst us, who are stronger, or faster, or more powerful. None are more ferocious."

So, even as they are getting beat, MM acknowledges its his ferocity, and his opponents relative timidity that keeps BA in the game. Not his power, or strength.

Namor won't make the same mistake.

zopzop
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12780/660898-racerx_wwiiib4_p11_super.jpg

"There are those amongst us, who are stronger, or faster, or more powerful. None are more ferocious."

So, even as they are getting beat, MM acknowledges its his ferocity, and his opponents relative timidity that keeps BA in the game. Not his power, or strength.

Namor won't make the same mistake.
I'm aware of that scan and it proves nothing really. The Avengers team Failmor faced wasn't bloodlusted either. They just wanted to put him down.

WW3 BA showing and opponents are more impressive than anyone or any team P5 Failmor fought.

DarkSaint85
I'm aware of that scan and it proves nothing really. The Avengers team Failmor faced wasn't bloodlusted either. They just wanted to put him down.

WW3 BA showing and opponents are more impressive than anyone or any team P5 Failmor fought.

Yes, like Kimiyo going in hand to hand with BA, and Firestorm going hand to hand as well...yup, impressive indeed.

Bloodlusted or not, BA wasn't powered up. If he was (and I haven't seen anything to suggest he was), then as MM says, he still wasn't the strongest on the field - so that means either WW is stronger, or PG, or MM. Hardly top drawer material.

You also failed to mention that Wanda, up until that time, was the one thing that had managed to have any effect, and then barely stopped him. It's like shooting Clark with Kryptonite, so MODOK showings don't really prove anything.

It took all of them, and all they did was knock him out with a lucky shot.

What was the one strength feat BA performed in a WW3 fight then, that ranks up with casually breaking a Hulk's arm in two with one hand?

What was the durability feat that ranks up with no selling Thor's hit?

Xavier never put him in a coma, btw.

zopzop
Yes, like Kimiyo going in hand to hand with BA, and Firestorm going hand to hand as well...yup, impressive indeed.
Going by that logic, why didn't Thor Godblast P5 Failmor? Why didn't Rulk let loose and start absorbing the PF from Failmor?

Character statements mean very little. On panel he was wrecking them.

Not true. Thor managed to "clip the wings" of the FULL PF. Wanda was barely a match for 1/5 of it. Wanda didn't have her "Lifeforce" amp like during HoM, so that makes P5 Failmor's showing even more suspect.

It wasn't Hulk's arm, it was Jobber RULK's arm. Big difference. No selling Thor's hit? IF cracked him in back of his head and he sure as hell looked like he felt it. They also bloodied Failmor up nicely.

Xavier did worse than putting him into a coma. He KOed his ass and then rearranged his memories to make it as if Xavier was never there! That's the very definition of pwnage. FAIL!

carver9
If we are throwing around durability showings, Black Adam during that fight was shot through by arrows...got his face melted by heat vision, and was bloodied the hell up by brute strength. Namor has all of what damaged Adam in spades.

leonidas
adam loses 10/10

Mr Marvel
BA loses...bad! :-)

Tony Stark
P5 Namor no sweat

iceman24567
Meh Bladam took out Kimiyo, Guy, Firestorm in two panels Namor loses in 3

deathlife
Namor.

curryman
Originally posted by iceman24567
Meh Bladam took out Kimiyo, Guy, Firestorm in two panels Namor loses in 3

Look at what's happening though.

Light's going in for a god damn melee against Black Adam, and Guy isn't OUT. He's just on the ground, fully conscious.

iceman24567
Look at what's happening though.

Light's going in for a god damn melee against Black Adam, and Guy isn't OUT. He's just on the ground, fully conscious. Didnt mean out as in Koed i meant out as in out of the fight.

curryman
Didnt mean out as in Koed i meant out as in out of the fight.

Yeah, but given the way they were fighting I think Namor could easily replicate those feats. Hell, even the Thing can knock out Light and Firestorm in a physical bout stick out tongue

iceman24567
Yeah, but given the way they were fighting I think Namor could easily replicate those feats. Hell, even the Thing can knock out Light and Firestorm in a physical bout stick out tongue Not in the manner Bladam did. He also flash koed Boobs with one haymaker

StiltmanFTW
P5 Namor pwned Lord Rand.

/thread

iceman24567
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
P5 Namor pwned Lord Rand.

/thread
sad

curryman
Not in the manner Bladam did. He also flash koed Boobs with one haymaker

Didn't he grab Light by the throat? In all honesty that should've killed her instantly. There's no real logic to that fight, so much PIS.

People with human durability and almost-superman level are all taking hits, and its stated that he's not holding back, yet they take around the same amount of damage.

I also think that Namor could temporarily knock out Power Titties with one haymaker. In fact I think regular Black Adam can do that. I mean, you can probably temporarily knock out someone who's slightly stronger/weaker than you with a well-placed punch.

DTM
Did anyone list the entire roster of Avengers that P5 Namor fought here yet? Id be interested in hearing how WW3 BA stands up to that as Namor did.

curryman
Originally posted by DTM
Did anyone list the entire roster of Avengers that P5 Namor fought here yet? Id be interested in hearing how WW3 BA stands up to that as Namor did.

There aren't a lot of people that can match the lineup that WW3 BA faced.

Mainly because he fought a bunch of idiots that were trying to subdue him, while he was trying to kill them. If it was a fight to the death then I think Alan Scott alone would've been enough smile

DTM
Agreed, or close to it anyway.

DarkSaint85

Going by that logic, why didn't Thor Godblast P5 Failmor? Why didn't Rulk let loose and start absorbing the PF from Failmor?
Please don't tell me you just equated Thor's Godblast, something he pulls out once every 100 appearances or so, with simple energy blasts from Firestorm and Dr Light, their bread and butter default attacks??

Batman would wreck FS and Dr Light if they went up against him in HtH, what't your point?

That's why I said A Hulk. Considering Rulk has not been broken like that before or since, its a good showing. They bloodied Namor, yes, but nowhere near as bad as BA.

True.

nwg202
The Avengers didn't put Namor down. Wanda did. Even if you added 10 more avengers Namor still wouldn't go down. ( Unless you have TP, since avx jobbed TP more then anything)

DarkSaint85
Spiderman himself said it was a lucky shot.

Black Panther said it took everything they had, and his country was still ruined, and they barely stopped him.

Wanda was Namor's Kryptonite, prior to that, once Namor got serious, nothing was stopping him.

ThereIsHope
Wanda is everyones kryptonite, look at her outfit dude.

But on a serious note. To bad it was such a bad mini from what I've heard. The way they were beating the P5 sounds rather ingenious in the form of Sinister using Pryor clones with Celestial tech.

Stranglehold300
How strong is this P5 Namor? And how does he easily defeat Black Adam?

zopzop
But on a serious note. To bad it was such a bad mini from what I've heard. The way they were beating the P5 sounds rather ingenious in the form of Sinister using Pryor clones with Celestial tech.
That was written by Gillen. Most anything written by him is good or at least readable. If you want to check out what happened in AvX, yet want to ignore the stupidity that was 95% of this event, just buy the issues of the event that were written by Gillen. You won't be disappointed.

The other moro....., I mean writers, completely phucked up that event.
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
How strong is this P5 Namor? And how does he easily defeat Black Adam?
He wasn't. And he won't. He'll give WW3 BA a hell of a fight but he's not beating him.

Stranglehold300
That was written by Gillen. Most anything written by him is good or at least readable. If you want to check out what happened in AvX, yet want to ignore the stupidity that was 95% of this event, just buy the issues of the event that were written by Gillen. You won't be disappointed.

The other moro....., I mean writers, completely phucked up that event.

He wasn't. And he won't. He'll give WW3 BA a hell of a fight but he's not beating him.

Than why are some people saying he takes BA? How strong is he compared to regular Namor.

I don't know who this P5 Namor is since I don't really care for Namor.

zopzop
Than why are some people saying he takes BA? How strong is he compared to regular Namor.

I don't know who this P5 Namor is since I don't really care for Namor.
He was "amped" by 1/5 of the PF. He took on a team consisting of Thor, Rulk, Thing, Vision, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Iron Fist, Spider Woman, Captain America, and Dr. Strange.

Of those: Thor was jobbing the entire event, Dr. Strange wasn't Sorcerer Supreme, post Loeb-Force Rulk is a jobber PERIOD, and Wanda is all over the place power wise.

ThereIsHope
How is Wanda all over the place power wise? Dont tell me her powers are emo based. Oh god.

Thor has been jobbing ever since he came back from his hybernation.

Stranglehold300
He was "amped" by 1/5 of the PF. He took on a team consisting of Thor, Rulk, Thing, Vision, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Iron Fist, Spider Woman, Captain America, and Dr. Strange.

Of those: Thor was jobbing the entire event, Dr. Strange wasn't Sorcerer Supreme, post Loeb-Force Rulk is a jobber PERIOD, and Wanda is all over the place power wise.

Oh I see. I haven't been keeping up with comics lately.

I think BA might take this because he has fought stronger opponents than those P5 Namor fought.

zopzop
How is Wanda all over the place power wise? Dont tell me her powers are emo based. Oh god.
No I meant her powers fluctuate from writer to writer with no clear clue as to where she stands.

One issue she's having problems with Modok, then six months later, she's facing off against 1/5 PF wielding Hosts.

Rulk too. Those were the two biggest guns on the Avengers team P5 Namor took on and BOTH are notorious jobbers.

DarkSaint85
Oh I see. I haven't been keeping up with comics lately.

I think BA might take this because he has fought stronger opponents than those P5 Namor fought.

Everyone arguably jobbed, however. You have energy casters like Dr Light and Firestorm trying to go hand to hand with him, GLs who always fall to the inverse ninja law, a useless 5 D imp etc...

Think we need scans. Did WW use her (forum) auto-win, the lasso? PG is weaksauce. And MM is notorious for jobbing. So not really that impressive, once you actually read the comic rather than reading their names on paper.

Sundipped

Of those: Thor was jobbing the entire event,

But when the situation for it arises, you're quick to point out how Thor clipped a wing of the PF. erm

DTM
Im honestly amazed that someone truly believes that BA will beat P5 Namor. The proven combat-feat evidence is so overwhelming against BA its not even funny.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sundipped
But when the situation for it arises, you're quick to point out how Thor clipped a wing of the PF. erm
Because Thor was jobbed for the "Event" while the PF was RAPED. They completely destroyed it and I'm not just talking about the "No More Phoenix" bullsh|t. They destroyed it's characterization, wtf is a "cosmic parasite"? It's the representation of the life force of the universe and the nexus of universal/multiversal(?) psionic energy. They mutilated it's backstory, ignored a bunch of sh|t, and made up crap out of thin air.

So yeah.

Estacado
Adam rips fishboy's face off....

Sundipped
Because Thor was jobbed for the "Event" while the PF was RAPED. They completely destroyed it and I'm not just talking about the "No More Phoenix" bullsh|t. They destroyed it's characterization, wtf is a "cosmic parasite"? It's the representation of the life force of the universe and the nexus of universal/multiversal(?) psionic energy. They mutilated it's backstory, ignored a bunch of sh|t, and made up crap out of thin air.

So yeah.

Calm down. The PF served it's purpose and still exists as stated by the Cuckoos. It wasn't raped at all. The real "crap" was that BS legend rehash story with the Shao Lao dragon and the life force/Wandas powers/PF powers confusion.

ODG
Originally posted by DTM
Im honestly amazed that someone truly believes that BA will beat P5 Namor. The proven combat-feat evidence is so overwhelming against BA its not even funny. I don't think it's overwhelming but it is very much in P5 Namor's favor.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Sundipped
That's because zop is:
Originally posted by ODG
going into flopflop mode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.