Thanos vs Kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Thanos no:- HOTU, IG and CC.

1.H2H
2.Both use full powers and abilities no BFR
3.The above with BFR

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

ColossusGrundy
1. Kalibak beats him down
2 and 3 = Thanos pretty handily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
1. Kalibak beats him down
2 and 3 = Thanos pretty handily. You can't be serious.

Silent Master
The guy that got his butt kicked by Squirrel Girl and Odin wins. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
The guy that got his butt kicked by Squirrel Girl and Odin wins. smile Clone and stalemate against Odin. wink

Badabing
I've alerted Pr to your presence! pr

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
I've alerted Pr to your presence! pr It's been a wonderful ride but when your time is up your time is up.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's been a wonderful ride but when your time is up your time is up. I see you had no counter to this:Originally posted by Badabing
Prime picks up where Groot left off. As we all know, Thermos is weak against being punched in the face! banana02

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
I see you had no counter to this: that's something 3 month old baby Quan can retort in one word, shields.

Silent Master
Those shields didn't help against Odin or Squirrel Girl.

Badabing
that's something 3 month old baby Quan can retort in one word, shields. Puhlease. Dimension shattering punch >>>>> Thermos shields!

superdur

quanchi112
Those shields didn't help against Odin or Squirrel Girl. Thanos didn't need shields against Odin and he never met Sg.Originally posted by Badabing
Puhlease. Dimension shattering punch >>>>> Thermos shields!

superdur Tell that to Omega. People from Ohio>>>people from Pennsylvania.

Silent Master
Seeing as Odin kicked Thanos' butt, he certainly did need shields and Thanos has meet Squirrel Girl.

You know, for a Thanos fan, you really aren't up to date on who he's fought and what happened during sed fights.

quanchi112
Seeing as Odin kicked Thanos' butt, he certainly did need shields and Thanos has meet Squirrel Girl.

You know, for a Thanos fan, you really aren't up to date on who he's fought and what happened during sed fights. No, Odin respected him and Thanos said go eff yourself buddy. In asgard Odin didi not put Thanos down.

I am up to date and I know Thanos quite well. I can spot a clone from a multiverse away.

Silent Master
Again, Odin was kicking Thanos' butt during that fight...it wasn't even close. BTW Thanos also fought and lost to Squirrel Girl.

Like I said, for a supposed fan of Thanos, you don't seem to know very much about him.

quanchi112
Again, Odin was kicking Thanos' butt during that fight...it wasn't even close. BTW Thanos also fought and lost to Squirrel Girl.

Like I said, for a supposed fan of Thanos, you don't seem to know very much about him. You just repeat yourself in an endless loop. I already addressed these lies. I suggest reading the Odin/Thanos battle for the first time and realizing that was a Thanos clone.

Silent Master
Actually, I'm just correcting your mistakes about Thanos' fights against Odin and Squirrel Girl.

I'm rather surprised by your lack of knowledge when it comes to Thanos.

quanchi112
Actually, I'm just correcting your mistakes about Thanos' fights against Odin and Squirrel Girl.

I'm rather surprised by your lack of knowledge when it comes to Thanos. I referred to Odin's dialogue. You seem to doubt he said it which means you haven't read it.

Repeating yourself over and over isn't debating. Clone. My answers won't change but as to this debate you agree Lord Thanos wins.

Silent Master
The comic clearly shows Odin kicking Thanos butt, BTW a comic also shows that Squirrel Girl beat the real Thanos.

As for the topic, I agree that the person that lost to Squirrel Girl wins.

quanchi112
The comic clearly shows Odin kicking Thanos butt, BTW a comic also shows that Squirrel Girl beat the real Thanos.

As for the topic, I agree that the person that lost to Squirrel Girl wins. Odin's feet never once hit Thanos' ass. Now I know you never read the comic in all these years. Clone fooled the watcher and you.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Silent Master
It's rather amusing to see him making excuses for the fact that Odin was kicking Thanos' butt and that Squirrel Girl beat the real Thanos.

quanchi112
It's rather amusing to see him making excuses for the fact that Odin was kicking Thanos' butt and that Squirrel Girl beat the real Thanos. Post a scan of Odin's feet kicking Thanos in the ass. Back up your claims for once. Clone.

Silent Master
I'm fairly sure that you know that "kicking his butt' is a figure of speech used to indicate Odin's superiority to Thanos during their fight.

That you have been reduced to this level is extremely amusing.

Mindset
Post a scan of Odin's feet kicking Thanos in the ass. Back up your claims for once. Clone. Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

ColossusGrundy
No, Odin respected him and Thanos said go eff yourself buddy. In asgard Odin didi not put Thanos down.

I am up to date and I know Thanos quite well. I can spot a clone from a multiverse away.

Spoken by the one who can't type the name "Thanos" without wiping semen off his keyboard.

DTM
Kalibak is strong sure, but hes not in Thanos' class in any aspect. Thanos takes all 3, solidly.

quanchi112
I'm fairly sure that you know that "kicking his butt' is a figure of speech used to indicate Odin's superiority to Thanos during their fight.

That you have been reduced to this level is extremely amusing. I see you concede your claim. Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Spoken by the one who can't type the name "Thanos" without wiping semen off his keyboard. You've never been in love have you ?

ozz81
No, Odin respected him and Thanos said go eff yourself buddy. In asgard Odin didi not put Thanos down.

Cool.. But where does it state in the Commic it was a Thanos clone?

Silent Master
Originally posted by ozz81

It doesn't, in fact the comic states that it's the real Thanos that Squirrel Girl beat.

Quan is also upset that Odin was kicking Thanos butt in their fight.

curryman

It dies, so yeah...it'd be weird if it was the real Thanos.

Only worthwhile assumption is that it's a Thanosi.

Silent Master
Originally posted by curryman
It dies, so yeah...it'd be weird if it was the real Thanos.

Only worthwhile assumption is that it's a Thanosi.

Neither Odin or Squirrel Girl killed Thanos is their fights, they stopped after Thanos was on the ground and unable to fight back.

ozz81
At curryman but dont u reckon If it was a thanossi it would have died like how thor killed the other one when Odin gave him Amps etc...

curryman
Neither of you know which post/incident you're responding to.

Quanchi claimed that the Thanos that Thor killed was a clone, which I supported, seeing as it WAS DEAD and the main Thanos was shown to be alive later on. Jurgens might have intended for it to be the real Thanos, but regardless of his intentions it became a Thanosi in the end.

-Pr-
Wtf. Thanos wins. Unless this is some super Kalibak I don't know about.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wtf. Thanos wins. Unless this is some super Kalibak I don't know about.
PR = Thanos fanboy

Anyways spite in all 3...

Silent Master
Originally posted by curryman
Neither of you know which post/incident you're responding to.

Quanchi claimed that the Thanos that Thor killed was a clone, which I supported, seeing as it WAS DEAD and the main Thanos was shown to be alive later on. Jurgens might have intended for it to be the real Thanos, but regardless of his intentions it became a Thanosi in the end.

No, Quan was stating that Squirrel Girl beat a clone, rather than the real Thanos.

Which isn't true, as the comic makes it clear that it was the real Thanos.

comicfan11
Spite...
Thanos in all 3.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by comicfan11
Spite...
Thanos in all 3.

ColossusGrundy
I see you concede your claim. You've never been in love have you ?

LoL my love for Z is a lot less ghey than the man-lust for Thanos.

But ya made me laugh like heck there.

laughing

D-Block
Thanos wins

Branlor Swift
This all started because someone said Kal can beat Thanos...

So naturally that means that people should try to troll quan about irrelevant shit for defending that.

Dampyre
I'm surprised this troll thread hasn't been shut down.

Terryc250
stalemate against Odin. wink

Surviving vs Odin =/= Stalemating

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos no:- HOTU, IG and CC.

1.H2H
2.Both use full powers and abilities no BFR
3.The above with BFR

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

no expression

1. Thanos beats the utter shit out of him. There's more than one portrayal that would have Thanos like one shot Kalibak.

2. I don't even know how that isn't spite.

3. ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.