The Following

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ascendancy
Surprised I haven't seen any action on this. I'm actually going to have to catch up online later this week as I missed the first episode, but I'm hoping Fox pulls off some goodness with this one.

Anyone catch it yet?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Fox

Kevin Bacon or not, I doubt I'll watch the show for this reason.

Mindset
Why?

The_Tempest
Fox has broken my heart too many times. I'm leaving it, this time for good.

Mindset
Yea, it'll probably get canceled.

BruceSkywalker
first show was all right, looking forward to watching this next week

Ms Chelle
It's good to see Kevin Bacon back in action.

ThorinWoofer
I'm watching, it has me hooked.

Doubt it will go on for more than 3 seasons.

Darth Vicious
Pretty good show. I'm glad the seasons is 15 episodes instead of the usual 20+. I wonder if future seasons will continue with the same cult or if they'll have a new cult every season. I don't think they can dragged the same premise for 3+ seasons.

The_Tempest
The day it was officially renewed for a second season, I began watching it. I'm caught up and I fvcking love it.

Ascendancy
Finally caught it last night. Loved it. Freaking intense, but great acting and story. The characters come off just right.

Jedi Sheriff
Saw the first episode last night, good, but a touch predictable too. You know it's going to be one of those shows where everyone is a suspect at some point. I'm thinking Jimmy Olsen in particular

Darth Vicious
Getting bored with the show. It's ridiculous how many members the cult has now. It feels like the show is just dragging.

Jedi Sheriff
I know what you mean, they have more members than The Riffs now. I'm pretty much only watching it now for the cute redhead with the Peter Pan haircut.

ditto
Truer words were never spoken.

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Getting bored with the show. It's ridiculous how many members the cult has now. It feels like the show is just dragging.

super pr*xy
i love this show.. series finale next week.. can't wait to see who will die; joe, hardy or claire..

Jedi Sheriff
I thought there were 15 eps in this sesaon. Or is it a double bill season finale?

super pr*xy
i heard season finale somewhere in the sneak peek.. i could be wrong..

the ninjak
Heard the show is kinda creepy. Which I'm into. big grin

The plot of this show is kinda like the movie Cobra, with Sly Stallone.

A bunch of serial killers forming a cult and raging rampant murder on the city. And only Bacon/Cobra can save the day.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
Heard the show is kinda creepy. Which I'm into. big grin

The plot of this show is kinda like the movie Cobra, with Sly Stallone.

A bunch of serial killers forming a cult and raging rampant murder on the city. And only Bacon/Cobra can save the day.

but the day won;t be saved since a second season has been ordered big grin

super pr*xy
anybody saw the season finale?

apparently, joe's dead..

Jedi Sheriff
Not sure I'm buying that. I thought those cries sounded recorded.

super pr*xy
i'd be more surprised if joe was actually dead in season two..

Jedi Sheriff
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Perhaps only being revealed in the second half of the season.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.