Guy Gardner & John Stewart Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Can Team Green take down Superman?

Zack Fair
I don't think they can if Superman is trying.

Golgo13
Give Guy a red ring. Can he now?

Slaanesh
if u swap one of them with Hal..they can win..

Blair Wind
Yes.

armedforbattle
Yes these 2 can beat supes.

curryman
Stewart gets one-shotted, then Gardner takes it on his own.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by curryman
Stewart gets one-shotted, then Gardner takes it on his own.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Team wins.

ColossusGrundy
Stewart once blinded Supes with just his ring.

If he can do that again, Guy has the firepower to knock the piss and vinegar out of Kal.

Badabing
Stewart gets one-shotted, then Gardner takes it on his own. You are very wise. thumb up

Zack Fair
Gardner accepts Superman as the alpha male and forfeits the match. 131

Badabing
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Gardner accepts Superman as the alpha male and forfeits the match. 131 I'll freakin' kill you...or send Mindset to your house. Also warned...and warned again! sneer

abhilegend
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Willpower/ActionComicsAnnual03z.jpg

Don't ban me bada, please.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by abhilegend
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Willpower/ActionComicsAnnual03z.jpg

Don't ban me bada, please.

Well, I hope you lived a long and fruitful life...

carver9
Superman wins.

Badabing

Don't ban me bada, please. Originally posted by Badabing
I'll freakin' kill you...or send Mindset to your house. Also warned...and warned again! sneer Originally posted by carver9
Superman wins. Originally posted by Badabing
I'll freakin' kill you...or send Mindset to your house. Also warned...and warned again! sneer

carver9
laughing out loud

sCOURGE_0
I think John already beat Supes in Rebirth

pym-ftw
Team

abhilegend
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
I think John already beat Supes in Rebirth
He suckershottd him after superman shrugged off his attack.

Branlor Swift
Black Lantern and Superman are 1-1

Can Guy tip the scales? haha, no

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Black Lantern and Superman are 1-1

Can Guy tip the scales? haha, no
laughing out loud

-Pr-
The team CAN win, but whether they would or not... I don't know.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
The team CAN win, but whether they would or not... I don't know. What's this!?

Two words: Guy Gardner. sneer

Mshinu
Team bury Supes under ship constructs.

Bentley
Originally posted by Badabing
What's this!?

Two words: Guy Gardner. sneer

So... That's a no.

DARTH POWER
This could be a really good fight. But my instincts say Superman would have the edge.

Rage.Of.Olympus
While I think Superman would take the majority against either, I find it hard to believe they'd win less than 90% of the time.

Both Guy and John would give Superman decent scraps individually, but together? Two high end lanterns would should beat any character in the herald tier most of the time.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
While I think Superman would take the majority against either, I find it hard to believe they'd win less than 90% of the time.

Both Guy and John would give Superman decent scraps individually, but together? Two high end lanterns would should beat any character in the herald tier most of the time.
uhuh

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_03.jpg

That kryptonian was oneshotted by superman on the next page.

stick out tongue

carver9
Sneak attack.

abhilegend
Auto-shields are called "Auto" shields for a reason. Ask black adam how tough they are

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/DC/th_DC52Week6-014.jpg

carver9
That is why I give Superman the majority in this fight but, I don't think your scans is helping this. They are all sneak attacks.

abhilegend
Sigh

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Sneak attack. Sneak attacks don't matter unless they happen to Superman in abhi's world. He used to say if a character gets hit and we don't see them they are ko'd. People had a field with him when this happened to Superman.

cdtm
Auto-shields are called "Auto" shields for a reason. Ask black adam how tough they are

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/DC/th_DC52Week6-014.jpg

Touch enough to keep Adam from taking his head off his body.

And he did counter in the next panel. wink

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Touch enough to keep Adam from taking his head off his body.

And he did counter in the next panel. wink
That's what I intended when I post that scan. Auto-shields protect lanterns from any attack the same as its not controlled consciously.

curryman
Love these inconclusive posts by Abi.

Everybody read 52, don't see the point in trying to pretend that Black Adam beat Hal and John in the scrap vs the nine.

abhilegend
Love these inconclusive posts by Abi.

Everybody read 52, don't see the point in trying to pretend that Black Adam beat Hal and John in the scrap vs the nine.
That wasn't my intention to begin with. I posted that as a proof that even with a sneak attack adam couldn't break the auto shields.

curryman
That wasn't my intention to begin with. I posted that as a proof that even with a sneak attack adam couldn't break the auto shields.

Really? laughing

Not what I got from that post at all. Anyone who didn't happen to read 52 would probably just assume that Hal was out and that that's what you're trying to convey.

abhilegend
Really? laughing

Not what I got from that post at all. Anyone who didn't happen to read 52 would probably just assume that Hal was out and that that's what you're trying to convey.
That was just me being sarcastic at carver. He thinks anybody can beat a green lantern.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.