Warpath vs Bane fully juiced up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Warpath
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/27/Warxforce.jpg/250px-Warxforce.jpg

vs

Bane (fully juiced up)
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/b7/7f/b77f7bab648fb791bb26cbc105d6d018.jpg

KingD19
Depends on which Warpath this is.

One or two versions would walk all over Bane, but the most recent version got his powers reset and he's not all that strong.

He'd still beat Pre-DCnU Bane with no problems though. I don't know enough about the new one to comment though.

StiltmanFTW
Two words.

Vibranium knives.

KingD19
Oh yeah. I forgot about those. Bane gets julienned.

Golgo13
Didn't Cap just beat Warpath? Plus, it's not like Bane hasn't taken someone down outside his weight class, especially after he is juiced.

KingD19
Originally posted by Golgo13
Didn't Cap just beat Warpath? Plus, it's not like Bane hasn't taken someone down outside his weight class, especially after he is juiced.

Cap has beaten Hulk, and in that same issue, he shrugged off having the entire upper portion of his armor exploding due to Gambit, who has taken down Gladiator. It's called PIS. And Cap would beat Bane even easier.

And Warpath does have legit superstrength and knives.

Golgo13
Bane has legit super strength as well. Depending on the venom he's on. I mean Batman tore into Superman and made him bleed on the new venom. Bane took on Batman with Superman's powers and Hourman, with super strength.

KingD19
He'd still get sliced to pieces. He has no counter for Warpath's knives, which will cut and cut deep.

StiltmanFTW
You're wasting your time, King. Prepman literally cums on DC comics, he loves them so much. He uses Marvel ones to wipe his butt.

stick out tongue

SamZED
Only fair, the rest of the KMC does it the other way around stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
laughing

That's how it should be everywhere cool

-Pr-
Warpath really should win this.

DTM
Wasnt aware that Warpath officially had his strength decreased, as I remember him being X-Forces Strong Guy, the one who hung with Juggernaut for a bit (he was probably in the Class 75 - 80 level then). How strong is this new revamped Warpath?

Estacado
Cl 25 Iirc...

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're wasting your time, King. Prepman literally cums on DC comics, he loves them so much. He uses Marvel ones to wipe his butt.

stick out tongue

That is actually true. evil face

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

stick out tongue I never realised Golgo 13 is Prepman

Golgo13
I'm not. It's just a rumor.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I never realised Golgo 13 is Prepman

Don't worry, you were not the only one fooled. I had no idea at first either.

Mshinu
Bane gets sliced.

Eternal Idol
Warpath makes the white devil suffer for his sins, as well as those of his ancestors.

Glorificus
Warpath stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.