The Rundown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Just watched this on TV for who knows how many times. So many gaps in the story.

1. Why does walker want his son back
2. Why does Beck walk away from everything in the the end, the 250k, the settled debt over Travis?

Makes no sense

KingD19
1. He just wants him back because he's disobedient and he wants to control him.

2. He walks away from it all because he bonded with him and realized living with his father wasn't what he wanted.

Kazenji
This is also called Welcome to the jungle.

Scarlet Fox
I thought he wanted his son back because he crossed a line by doing it with a married woman...

Also I could of sworn that the Debt was let go and THEN he gave the fruit to those guys, released Travis, and walked away.

Supra
Originally posted by KingD19
1. He just wants him back because he's disobedient and he wants to control him.

2. He walks away from it all because he bonded with him and realized living with his father wasn't what he wanted.

Won't he just send his thugs after his son and beck?

Scarlet Fox
After all the stuff he did to get Travis? I dont think he would have an issue with two thugs.

Darth Martin
The Rock's best movie.

Supra
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The Rock's best movie.

Agreed

Toby831
A tough aspiring chef is hired to bring home a mobster's son from the Amazon but becomes involved in the fight against an oppressive town operator and the search for a legendary treasure.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Supra
Won't he just send his thugs after his son and beck?

See...this has both prequel & sequel potential.

Then the remake, followed by the re-boot. wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

appsdevelop
The Rundown is a 2003 American action comedy film starring The Rock and Seann William Scott about a bounty hunter who must head for Brazil to retrieve his employer's renegade son. It was directed by Peter Berg.

Major_Lexington
I liked this movie, It was released as Welcome to the Jungle where I lived at the time but I always preferred The Rundown title.

Love the Scene where the table gets whipped in two. cool

Kurger Bing
I have this movie on DVD. As funny as it is action-packed.

I particularly like the scottish pilot dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.