Team Batman vs Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ViolentByDesign
Batman
Captain America
Black Panther
Moon Knight
Deadpool (Mortal)

Vs

4 Predators

No Prep
Fight in a Mall
In character

armedforbattle
Batkick x4

StiltmanFTW
Invisibility + Spearguns ftw.

pym-ftw
Team Cap

Scarlet Fox
O.o First off, how is it Team Batman when the main part of the Force are Marvel characters while Batman is DC?

Anyway! I am going to type out each person!

Batman wouldnt need to physically 'See' them to know they are there. Batman has enough gadgets and strength to hold his own against one.

Captain America has his super human-ness. I wouldnt be surprised at all if he took out all four on his own.

Black Panther doesnt need to see Predators either. He can sniff them out since his scense of smell is higher then normal. He is also insane smart and like Batman a strategist. However unlike Batman, Panther has enchanced Strength and reflexs. So I am sure Black Panther would be fine against the four Predators, If not evenly matched.

Moon Knights power depend on the phases of the moon yet even with a new moon he can pick up several hundred pounds. Predators are strong but against Moonknight its like John Conner in a fist fight with Terminator.

Deadpool is mortal anyway. He isnt Immortal persay just able to regenerate insanly fast. So yet again we have another who can solo four Predators easily enough if only Messy.

So if you put all five of these guys against just four Predators then you might as well ask who wins 'Ninja Turtles or a small group of the Foot'.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Moon Knights power depend on the phases of the moon yet even with a new moon he can pick up several hundred pounds. Predators are strong but against Moonknight its like John Conner in a fist fight with Terminator.

Not anymore. He lost his moon powers years ago...

Deadpool is mortal anyway. He isnt Immortal persay just able to regenerate insanly fast. So yet again we have another who can solo four Predators easily enough if only Messy.

He was immortal because of Thanos' curse.

--
Anyway... in all seriousness, team 1 takes it, yeah.

ViolentByDesign
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Batkick x4
Shut up
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Invisibility + Spearguns ftw.
thumb up
O.o First off, how is it Team Batman when the main part of the Force are Marvel characters while Batman is DC?

Anyway! I am going to type out each person!

Batman wouldnt need to physically 'See' them to know they are there. Batman has enough gadgets and strength to hold his own against one.

Captain America has his super human-ness. I wouldnt be surprised at all if he took out all four on his own.

Black Panther doesnt need to see Predators either. He can sniff them out since his scense of smell is higher then normal. He is also insane smart and like Batman a strategist. However unlike Batman, Panther has enchanced Strength and reflexs. So I am sure Black Panther would be fine against the four Predators, If not evenly matched.

So if you put all five of these guys against just four Predators then you might as well ask who wins 'Ninja Turtles or a small group of the Foot'.
Its team batman cause he is the first one listed, didn't know that mattered.
If you really think one of those guys could solo your dumb as phuck
And dead pool is immortal.

sCOURGE_0
I don't think Cap would be able to beat 4 Predators by himself, he may be able to take one out 1 v 1 but 4 is too many.

Scarlet Fox
Not anymore. He lost his moon powers years ago...

He was immortal because of Thanos' curse.

--
Anyway... in all seriousness, team 1 takes it, yeah.
I stand corrected, but even still Predators get run down.
Originally posted by ViolentByDesign
Shut up

thumb up

Its team batman cause he is the first one listed, didn't know that mattered.
If you really think one of those guys could solo your dumb as phuck
And dead pool is immortal.
As far as the Team Batman comment, I was just asking cause it was odd. Random DC guy in a group of Marvel. Dutch, Arnold in Predator, managed to kill one if only barley and he was jsut human. Captain America is Super Human. If he can take out a group of Doom Bots with a Throw of his Shield I dont see him losing to four Predators. Now Batman will have issues even taking out one on his own and I need to update myself on Moon Knight today, But the fact remains 'Team Batman' wins.

Addition: Harrigan, Danny Glover Predator 2, Went 1v1 and came out on top and he was old as sheet.

sCOURGE_0
I stand corrected, but even still Predators get run down.

As far as the Team Batman comment, I was just asking cause it was odd. Random DC guy in a group of Marvel. Dutch, Arnold in Predator, managed to kill one if only barley and he was jsut human. Captain America is Super Human. If he can take out a group of Doom Bots with a Throw of his Shield I dont see him losing to four Predators. Now Batman will have issues even taking out one on his own and I need to update myself on Moon Knight today, But the fact remains 'Team Batman' wins.

Addition: Harrigan, Danny Glover Predator 2, Went 1v1 and came out on top and he was old as sheet. Cap isn't superhuman, and Doombots are some of the biggest jobbers in Marvel. If Bats or Deadpool would have trouble with a single Predator then Cap isn't going to fair much better and the idea of him taking 4 at a time is nonsense.

Scarlet Fox
Oh. I must of messed up the whole super human formula thing. My bad.

DarkSaint85
Uh-oh. You just opened a can of worms, now we're going to argue for days about whether he is superhuman or not...

Personally, I think he is.

Anyways, Team Bats for the win.

Scarlet Fox
Okay. I will say this...

Captain America is not 'Super Human' in the sense of the word as far as Marvel is concerned. People may see him as super human because of the Super Soldier experiments and VitaRay stuff which made him into what he is. A master peice of human potential and conditioning. He isnt Super Human as far as odd abilities, just Super Human as far as he is Human.

StiltmanFTW
One of Captain America's writers (Brubaker) stated in some interview that thanks to SSS Steve is like a next step in human evolution, not on Spider-Man's level physically, but not on Batman's (peak human) either. Somewhere between.

-Pr-
Batkick ftw.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Batkick ftw.

Bruce breaks his leg and gets snikted to death.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33809/1293734-batman_vs_predator__01_p32_super.jpg

I don't care that he narrowly won in the comic uhuh

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Scarlet Fox
One of Captain America's writers (Brubaker) stated in some interview that thanks to SSS Steve is like a next step in human evolution, not on Spider-Man's level physically, but not on Batman's (peak human) either. Somewhere between.
Well Spiderman is considered SuperHuman.. At least I think so. And while Batman is incredibly strong for a human its all natural hard work and time. So I do have to agree with Capt being between spiderman and batman.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Uh-oh. You just opened a can of worms, now we're going to argue for days about whether he is superhuman or not...

Personally, I think he is.

Anyways, Team Bats for the win. I don't think anyone is going to argue because these are Ed Brubrakers words himself

"My take has always been that Cap is the peak of human POTENTIAL. What humans might someday be able to do, physically, he already can"

Cap is probably the strongest, fastest human in Marvel but that was the point Brubaker was trying to make, that he's the peak of potential without crossing the superhuman line.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by ViolentByDesign
Batman
Captain America
Black Panther
Moon Knight
Deadpool (Mortal)

Vs

4 Predators

No Prep
Fight in a Mall
In character panther will be able to sense their presence

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Deadline
Caps is above peak human. These are quotes from Ed Brubaker. Thanks go to Daredevil1 for finding them.

http://www.comicboards.com/camb/view.php?rpl=060330214926

"Just physical exertion. While I don't think of Cap as 'super' like Spider-man or Superman, he's clearly not Batman with a shield. He's not just like a guy who works out all the time and is trained. He's been enhanced, and I wanted to show that a bit."

"See, I never understand why everyone gets so worked up about this stuff. Cap was given the Super-Soldier Serum. The first word there is SUPER. He's not superman, but clearly, he's been shown to be much faster and stronger than a well-trained athlete, many many times. One of everyone's favorite Cap appearances seems to be DD: Born Again, where he's shown running to fast that he's a breeze."

http://www.comicboards.com/camb/view.php?rpl=060418204829&q=ed%20brubaker

"I see it as he's the ultimate of human potential. Not something the modern man could ever be, but like an evolutionary next-step, basically. He's not Thor or Spiderman, but he's not Batman, either."

-Pr-
My common sense is tingling...

BruceSkywalker
teams bats ftw

Igniz
I picture team Batman to be this.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rzdB5a4kLAo/SGlT8-rZSrI/AAAAAAAAHPA/dM42a2gMQuo/s400/wall_batmen.jpg

Batkick FTW!!

Mshinu
Four Predators working together with invisibility, their tracking gear and plasma casters.. that is an awful lot of fire power to stand up to.

psycho gundam
Danny glover chased one down, killed it, and then told like 6 "who's next?"

Scarlet Fox
I bet Batman would have something in his belt like an EMP that would take out the casters and invis stuff! =D Cause Batman always seems to have that kind of crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.