The Last Stand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Evil Queen
I couldn't find a thread for this new Arnold Schwarzenegger film, so if there is already an existing thread, please forgive me, I'm new! smile

This movie opens here in Australia toward the end of February. Its a pity I have to wait so long to see it, as I am a huge fan of Schwarzenegger's work.

From IMDB:

Doesn't sound that interesting, to be honest, but it does have Schwarzenegger in it, so its certain to be an action movie with a lot of violence, which seems to be what Schwarzenegger is attracted to.

Regardless of whether this movie is decent or not, I'll be paying my $15 to go and see it!

Darth Martin
It flopped something serious. I haven't seen it. Probably will rent it when it releases.

The Evil Queen
Originally posted by Darth Martin
It flopped something serious. I haven't seen it. Probably will rent it when it releases.

I heard it didn't do so well, but had no idea it was such a massive flop. Was it due to the poor storyline?
When I first read that Johnny Knoxville was in it, alarm bells started to ring...

Kazenji
Originally posted by The Evil Queen
I couldn't find a thread for this new Arnold Schwarzenegger film, so

Did you use the search?

because there is one.

Ascendancy
Definitely already a thread for this. Didn't it just release this weekend?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by The Evil Queen
I heard it didn't do so well, but had no idea it was such a massive flop. Was it due to the poor storyline?
When I first read that Johnny Knoxville was in it, alarm bells started to ring...

Yeah, Knoxville means nothing good. But, yeah, it basically had a bunch of movies that had already been out including D'Jango outsell it on its debut. It made six million on a four day opening weekend.

Yurika
Sounds not so much interesting

Myth
I enjoyed it but was disappointed at the same time (mostly because it was my least favorite from the director). The shootout scene was a lot of fun. The humor usually missed. The main bad guy was terrible (the secondary was baddy was decent). Arnold, Luis Guzman, the young male cop, Forrest Whitaker, and the secondary badguy were all "OK" in it. Didn't care for any other character, especially Knoxville who was terrible.

tracycompton
Hello guys , the last stand movie is so entertaining and awesome movie.. this movie is based on The leader of a drug cartel busts out of a courthouse and speeds to the Mexican border, where the only thing in his path is a sheriff and his inexperienced staff...
I like these types of movies so much..smile

developeraaps

Esau Cairn
It was enjoyable but at the same time, nothing special.
It was good in the sense that it didn't rely too much on an ageing Arnold doing "ridiculous" action scenes but relied more on the minor characters pulling their weight...rather than being cannon fodder.

appsfacebook

erik.dansereau
With the poor showing of Escape Plan I think Arnold's Comeback isn't going to happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.