Super Skrull vs. Team of Super Soldiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Super Skrull

Vs

Captain America
Deathstroke
Wolverine
Agent Venom
Midnighter
Omega Red
Warblade
John Steele

1. CIS on
2. CIS off

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Kl'rt eventually

Kl'rt stomps

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Kl'rt eventually

Kl'rt stomps

No.

He needs to conserve energy and this team is too much for him.

pym-ftw
If bfr is on how can he lose 2

StiltmanFTW
How do you see SS bfr'ing the entire team?

pym-ftw
He bfrs Omega Red and Wolverine

He goes invisible Thing and beats everyone else to death

StiltmanFTW
And what exactly the rest of the team is doing when he attempts to bfr Red and Logan...? Sitting and watching, drinking tea perhaps?

stick out tongue

pym-ftw
he's invisible

I assume they are soiling themselves

StiltmanFTW
He'd blew his cover once he attacked someone.

Besides Wolverine, Deathstroke and Midnighter could detect him. Possibly Cap, too (given time, at least).

PS. Venom can turn invisible, too.

pym-ftw
Venom also has a heat weakness

And if skrull stays in the air how do they beat him

StiltmanFTW
Cap throws his shield and he falls like a shot duck cool

Seriously though, team does have ranged options.

pym-ftw
laughing out loud I could see cap dropping skrull like that in a comic

I guess we will have to agree to disagree

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, me too... he pretty much did that to Griffin with a shield throw (that guy fought Wonder Man back in the day), giving opportunity for Pym to finish him with some gizmo, iirc.

Agreed to disagree.

armedforbattle
Just producing some supernova heat would take out a good amount of this team.

Who is breaking through his shields?

And wolverine couldn't cut him if he goes all stretchy

StiltmanFTW
Cap survived an aoe nova blast before, thanks to his shield.

Dunno if Deathstroke's nth metal would protect him or not.

Pre-death Omega Red was more powerful than ever, so who knows, maybe he'd come back from ashes.

Anyway, I don't find that likely to happen, even with cis off SS still has some limits.

SevenShackles
Who here can break SS shields?

armedforbattle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cap survived an aoe nova blast before, thanks to his shield.

I'm thinking kinda like how the FF defeated doom in the movie
If Kl'rt were to just trap everyone in a bubble and get it as hot as a star? nobody is surviving.

This thread is really similar to when people put TONS of high heralds against galactus.

A few street/low metas don't equal a low/mid herald. He'd one shot all of them except wolverine.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Kl'rt eventually

Kl'rt stomps Yes thumb up

zopzop
SS destroys them.

What's stopping him from bubbling them all up and then letting them slowly asphyxiate?

wolverine couldnt cut mr fantastic. SS can absorb infinite amounts of heat, fly and blast, not to mention become invisible, and crush them with force-fields. the one potentially problematic variable here is omerga red's death spores, depending on how that might affect him. then again he can stay shielded.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
SS destroys them.

What's stopping him from bubbling them all up and then letting them slowly asphyxiate?

Warblade has been blown up, wrapped up into a ball by Majestic, totally melted by Lord Defile and still reformed. He can cut through pretty much anything.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WB_zpsf58989bc.jpg
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WB2_zpsff6464c9.jpg
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WB3_zps7be0a303.jpg
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WB4_zpsbc376adf.jpg

he can be contained and wont be cutting the SS

Golgo13
Originally posted by 753
he can be contained and wont be cutting the SS

By a force field? He can cut out of them and when he met Captain Atom, he stated his blades are infinitely sharp. He doesn't have to cut through SS to win. He can attack from within.

show me the force-field he has disrupted that is on pat with SS's and IW's. what he stated is irrelevant.

how would he attack from within and what difference would it make? reed richards couldnt be pierced or cut by wolverine's claws

Golgo13
Originally posted by 753
show me the force-field he has disrupted that is on pat with SS's and IW's. what he stated is irrelevant.

how would he attack from within and what difference would it make? reed richards couldnt be pierced or cut by wolverine's claws

I forgot about that Wolverine feat, but the fact still remains. SS can't really do anything to WB other than Force field or BFR and he can't hold him there forever.

sure, but BFR is a viable tactic. SS can mindcontrol him into sleep or something

Golgo13
Can SS go nova? If so, that should also end WB. At least for a month. lol

he can

Stoic
1. Team whoops him, due to the huge superior tactical advantage, and many other things.

2. SS stomps due to the fact that he would be fighting like our more brilliant posters here, and not like his usual semi intelligent self.

hey klrt 's been doing pretty well for himself ever since annihilation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.