The strongest Force Using Organizations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Inspired a bit by some other threads, let's do some list-rankings of force using organizations and their power!

1) Jedi
2) Sith

No argument on the top two save maybe which of them is on top- they're the biggest and have the best individual feat.

That's the easy stuff. Now the trickier ones:

Where do we rate the Imperial Knights,Jensaarai, Witches of Dathomir, Sorcerers of Tund, Zeison Sha, Baran Do, and such?

Lord Lucien
Zeison Sha are #1 in all things ever and could beat anyone anywhere anytime, just name the place bro come at me brah!

Q99
Joking aside, how do you rank them? smile Or at least the ones you're familiar with.

Here's my listing:

Jedi

Sith

Legion of Lettow (Not Sith, kinda precursors, huge schism of former Jedi that almost brought the Jedi to their knees)

Imperial Knights (good numbers, weren't confined to a single planet, has a lot of masters)

Witches (really a bunch of sub-organizations, but they're both very plentiful and have produced a lot of strong individuals. Top of the 'single planet' groups)

Fallanassi (while not militarily very strong, their illusions are awesome, and useful even in fleet combat. Kinda hard to rank due to being so specialized, but the Emperor specifically targeted them for heavy purging and they managed to escape and survive without having an easy hiding place, which is pretty awesome)

Zeison Sha (Limited to a single planet and good fighter, but still wary of the Empire's hunters and unable to kick the Empire off planet)

Jensaarai (started out with a combination of limited Jedi and Sith training, but developed into their own thing and did cross-train with Jedi to bring their level up. Not bad fighters, but the One Sith were able to bully them reasonably easily)

Baran Do Sages (Only so low because they're primarily seers, not military, but they do have some fighters among them, and members who were also Jedi, including no less than Plo Koon)

Sorcerers of Tund (Supposed to be pretty good with their 'spells,' but they were wiped out where the Jensaarai and ZS survived)

Matukai (While individually pretty good fighters, they were tiny, a very small order)

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Zeison Sha are #1 in all things ever and could beat anyone anywhere anytime, just name the place bro come at me brah!

I heard they secretly trained Revan and Sidious.

KylarWhite
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
I heard they secretly trained Revan and Sidious.

Didn't you hear? Zeison Sha Elite Warriors can totally stomp Revan and Sidious.

Arhael
Celestials(The Ones)?

Q99
Originally posted by Arhael
Celestials(The Ones)?

Oh yea, forgot about them.

Hmmm... . they're incredibly powerful, but there's literally only 3 or 4 of them (depending on if one counts Abeloth).

So do we rate them at number 1, or put them below the big orders that could likely defeat them with numbers? (as they beat Abeloth)

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Q99
Oh yea, forgot about them.

Hmmm... . they're incredibly powerful, but there's literally only 3 or 4 of them (depending on if one counts Abeloth).

So do we rate them at number 1, or put them below the big orders that could likely defeat them with numbers? (as they beat Abeloth)

I'd put them as number 1. Wasn't Abeloth a fake One, and weaker than the other Ones? Memory is kinda fuzzy on FOTJ. No other force users can duplicate their feats. Likely not even entire organizations acting as one.

Q99
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I'd put them as number 1. Wasn't Abeloth a fake One, and weaker than the other Ones? Memory is kinda fuzzy on FOTJ. No other force users can duplicate their feats. Likely not even entire organizations acting as one.

I think she was stronger, at least compared to the children- Wookiepedia says she made the Son and Daughter bow to her after beating them into submission.

The Son gained his power from the Font of Power, and the Daughter from the Pool of Wisdom, but Abeloth sampled from both.

While the others couldn't duplicate their feats, I think the big orders at their strong points would still win in a fight, considering Abeloth was defeated.

Vorpal Ruin
What determines which organization is strongest?

Q99
What determines which organization is strongest?

Well, total overall power in abilities, size, combat power, etc..

Or whatever you think should be a criteria.

Arhael
I will make short summary.
The Ones appeared out of god knows where.
Son drank from Font of Power and as result he became Darkside avatar. Daughter bathed in Pool of Knowledge and as result became Lightside avatar.

Abeloth at first was just a mortal woman possibly Force-sensitive and acted as servant. As she got older she acted as mother. As she became even older she wanted immortality. So she both drank from Font of Power and bathed in Pull of Knowledge. As result she became so strong that handled both Son and Daughter but was driven away by Father. Later Son and Daughter defeated her in combined effort and trapped with Sinkhole Station.

Story suggests that she was more powerful than either of children. On the other hand Father and Son demonstrated absorbing and deflecting lightsaber, while Abeloth didn't. But that could be because of boost from Mortis. Another difference is that the ones could shape shift in anything they wanted, while Abeloth only in those she consumed. It could mean that the ones are more powerful or maybe Abeloth simply lacked those specific powers.

Q99
So, any opinions on who's impressive and who's not outside the Ones?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.