Ustanak (RE6) vs. Nemesis (RE3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zLyOiFbEVYg/UNz44zVThxI/AAAAAAAAA9I/VRn1VVY8PSc/s1600/261-600x300.jpg

At the exact same moment as they lunged toward their target in a an area conveniently having a tear in the fabric of time and space, the Nemesis and Ustanak rush into eachother and with two different B.O.W.s from two different time periods meeting, one has no knowledge of the other so each one can only assume what's in front of them is an obstacle keeping them from reaching their target.

Nemesis starts with the gatling gun he obtained in Operation Raccoon City while Ustanak has his artificial arm with claws. Rocket launcher for Nemmy and six-barreled shotgun attachment for Usty are lying on opposite ends of the Urban Chaos map that they can explore. Both begin their fight in the center and just in case someone thinks this is guns only, melee is optional and Nemesis is allowed to use his tentacles.

Can the T-103 destroy this current generation's chaser or will Ustanak succeed over it's predecessor and kick it's Tyrant ass?

Ridley_Prime
With the six-barreled shotgun and teh clawz Ustanak should be able to do more damage at close range, while Nemesis undoubtedly has the advantage in farther range with the tentacles and rocket launcher/gatling gun. It's a tough call, but I'd probably go with Nemesis.

What would/should Nemmy get though if Usty gets to have the wrecking ball? vin

Rooster823
I don't think the guns would be a big issue for either B.O.W. The rocket launcher is the main problem, but I think Ustanak would win, just because of his speed and the claw arm's reach

StyleTime
Finally got around to playing RE6. I'm not finished with Jake and Sherry's story, but Ustanak seems like a roided up Nemesis.

Is victory just incapacitation or do they fight until the death? If it's the former, I see Ustanak taking it. Nemesis got overpowered by Jill. vin

Nemesis X
Originally posted by StyleTime
Is victory just incapacitation or do they fight until the death?

I guess it can be either or.

Through means of using the environment against him was how Jill won and the environments she was in had acid leaks and a laser cannon.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I guess it can be either or.

Through means of using the environment against him was how Jill won and the environments she was in had acid leaks and a laser cannon.
Well then, I'll need to get to the end of 6. I'm not sure of the full extent of Ustanak's healing, so I'll have to wait to judge a "to the death" scenario. I think he can get a KO first though.

I'm talking about when Jill shoulder tackled Nemesis off a bridge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.