Odin vs Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin (No weapons)

vs

Praetor
Silver Surfer (Post Annihilation but before the events of Mighty Thor)
Terrax
Nova (Herald of Galactus)
Stardust
Firelord
Air Walker
Red Shift
Morg (No water of life)
Fallen One

The Heralds all know who they are up against and have decided to put aside all their differences and work as a cohesive team. They get 1 hour before the fight to plan a strategy (but only get to plan, they can't use prep time to find any artifacts, make anything, or get help). Fight takes place in space near Pluto.

zopzop
Dude, Odin one shots ALL of them. Odin 10000/10.

keiththegreat
Several of them have defeated more powerful gods than Odin SOLO. Here they know who they are up against and will go ALL OUT immediately.

zopzop
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Several of them have defeated more powerful gods than Odin SOLO. Here they know who they are up against and will go ALL OUT immediately.
No. Seriously....no.
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/3290/2744541warlock2522.th.jpg
Surfer was DONE for the rest of the fight. Even Teneberous and Aegis couldn't one shot Surfer (makes no sense at all but whatever).
Odin one shots them. Accept it.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
Surfer was DONE for the rest of the fight. Even Teneberous and Aegis couldn't one shot Surfer (makes no sense at all but whatever).
Odin one shots them. Accept it. That's attributed to a power up... and more importantly, better writing. But in canon power up

For example, Thor was one shotting Surfer in that story, and Surfer recently took like thousands of hammer shots and he hurts himself worse than Thor hurt him. Even took a throw by Odin.

Odin still has a good shot to rapestomp the team though.

celeyhyga17
One shot if they don't have any kind of shields up fast enough.
Either way Odin stomp/spite

Tar-Antado
Just curious but when did Odin ever one-shot a team as powerful as this?

Branlor Swift
That one time.

zopzop
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Just curious but when did Odin ever one-shot a team as powerful as this?
Odin one shotted Team 1's most powerful member. The rest of the Team doesn't stand a chance.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
That's attributed to a power up... and more importantly, better writing. But in canon power up

Wait, are you kidding or serious? I can never tell. Was it stated that Surfer was powered up by Galactus when he faced down TandA?

Branlor Swift
Wait, are you kidding or serious? I can never tell. Was it stated that Surfer was powered up by Galactus when he faced down TandA? Galactus restored his power to presumedly before he first arrived on Earth, as he spoke about what Alicia did to him, etc.

Galactus spoke of giving him new power, renew his will, remove his remorse, and Surfer told him not to remove the remorse.

Although it just seems he restored him to a previous level, which is when we pretty much never saw him. It also explains in canon why he hasn't been a ***** since then (or better writing, again).

http://i50.tinypic.com/20gbrxd.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Energy%20manipulation/annihilationsilversurfer03page18aj1.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/snhz5i.jpg

Although why TnA couldn't one shot him, and Odin could is simply you know, writing difference... there is an actual reason for it. Plus the whole part where normal Thor was one shotting Surfer in that arc, and he couldn't do so again, meh.

keiththegreat
He never one shot the SS who was upgraded after annihilation. Also, Surfer took a shot from Odin and was up. And arguably some of these guys could be more powerful than SS. SS also took down primordial gods.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin, not really a contest.

Silent Master
This might as well be 10 babies vs a Black Bear.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

yes

h1a8
Dude, Odin one shots ALL of them. Odin 10000/10.

No he doesn't. Average Odin can't one shot any high herald.

I say the heralds win. Some will be koed though in the process though.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
No he doesn't. Average Odin can't one shot any high herald.

I say the heralds win. Some will be koed though in the process though.

You need to read more comics, because Odin can and has one shot a High Herald.

Igniz
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

thumb up

the Darkone
Odin rage stomps just for the simple fact that they stepped to him!!

DTM
Ill be in the side of, Odin might win a bit more than not, but itll be hard fights all. I dont see Odin destroying a team of this magnitude, not at all. He might win more than lose, but it wont be easy.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
You need to read more comics, because Odin can and has one shot a High Herald.

You need to read my post again. The word 'Average' has a meaning.
Odin has in a comic but can't in a forum fight one shot a high herald.

deathlife
Odin

the Darkone
Odin will clearly obliterate this team, Odin hieg end sky father especially in form fight with his stats and feats, they will all know what is too fear a God. Odin freeze time around them and beat the hell out of them, or maybe steal their soul or life force, Odin has too many option going fo him in this fight.

Damborgson
Odin. In a stomp really.

Tar-Antado
Kinda why I asked if there was any precedence of Odin one-shotting a really powerful group. Almost never happens that way in comics. Zeus, Celestials, Galactus, and even IG-wielding Thanos never went one-shotting groups. Odin might win, but it ain't likely by one-shotting.

DTM
Agree 100%.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Kinda why I asked if there was any precedence of Odin one-shotting a really powerful group. Almost never happens that way in comics. Zeus, Celestials, Galactus, and even IG-wielding Thanos never went one-shotting groups. Odin might win, but it ain't likely by one-shotting.

It will be one shotting, Odin majority of this team is gone in the first blast! Odin amp at will, Odin wouldn't even break sweat!!

carver9
Odin wins but not in as easily as some presume.

the Darkone
Odin beat this team so damn easily it' sad!!!

carver9
Lol.

Mshinu
Odin won`t even need to pull out the headbutt to wipe the floor with this trash.

the Darkone
He just raise the pimp hand and they all fall down!!

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
You need to read my post again. The word 'Average' has a meaning.
Odin has in a comic but can't in a forum fight one shot a high herald.

It was a low end Odin that one shot the Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.