Superman vs Rune King Thor Inside The SUN!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman is a god inside the sun, his powers multiplied exponentially to unfathomable levels. Can the most powerful version of the Asgardian defeat the most powerful form of the Kryptonian in the heart of the Sun?!

No BFR. No destroying the sun.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/96651/2116711-superman25.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/83594/2195968-thor_vs_phoenix.jpg

-Pr-
We haven't seen an amped new 52 Superman yet.

ThereIsHope
Hmmmm, who would win? I say RKT

-Pr-
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Hmmmm, who would win? I say RKT

It depends. Not that the logic is sound, but still.

ThereIsHope
Is this superman one million?

Branlor Swift
Inside Phoenix or inside the sun?

The picture made it confusing.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Starscream M
Superman is a god inside the sun, his powers multiplied exponentially to unfathomable levels. Can the most powerful version of the Asgardian defeat the most powerful form of the Kryptonian in the heart of the Sun?!]

Does current Superman even have any sundipped feats?

pym-ftw
couldn't King Thor just change the color of the sun?

he leaves the runes at home

armedforbattle
RKT

DarkOdin
RKT omniscience was very high he would use magic before he would brawel most likley he would turned the sun to red. to cut of supermans amping then he rips his head off

Dampyre
I didn't realize Superman became Galactus inside the sun. RKT destroys him.

Zack Fair
Rune King Thor curbstomps unless he lets Superman chill in the sun.

The number of things he can do to to get rid of the source of Superman's amp is funny.

Plus we don't know how New 52 operates when sundipped. If we just assume it works the same as preflashpoint then damn.

Anyways RKT.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dampyre
I didn't realize Superman became Galactus inside the sun. RKT destroys him. arguably superman is more powerful than galactus inside the sun

vince_slice
lol.

Silent Master
arguably superman is more powerful than galactus inside the sun

Based on what current Superman feats?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Silent Master
Based on what current Superman feats? based on what do you think superman is no longer amped by the sun?

carver9

confused

Silent Master
based on what do you think superman is no longer amped by the sun?

What feats of current Superman are you using?

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
confused considering what superman's done in the past with a mere amp, that's no hyperbole

Starscream M
What feats of current Superman are you using? current superman is still powered by the sun from what i understand

Silent Master
considering what superman's done in the past with a mere amp, that's no hyperbole

What has current Superman done in the past with a mere amp?

Silent Master
current superman is still powered by the sun from what i understand

What feats of current Superman are you using?

Starscream M
What has current Superman done in the past with a mere amp? beaten imperiex with a few minutes in the sun iirc

Starscream M
What feats of current Superman are you using? I'm basing it off previous superman, which current superman shares the same solar genetic basis

Silent Master
beaten imperiex with a few minutes in the sun iirc

That isn't current Superman.

I'm basing it off previous superman, which current superman shares the same solar genetic basis

So, you have no feats for current Superman?

carver9
considering what superman's done in the past with a mere amp, that's no hyperbole

Galactus depleted of almost all his energy destroyed a Galaxy just to relieve some steam. Galactus recently fought someone that was throwing planets at him and he shrugged it off while threatening the entire universe. That's just two of the fts off hand that comes to mind.

Starscream M

So, you have no feats for current Superman? there's no indication that he gets any less amp from sun than prior superman, unless you have some info you'd like to share

Silent Master
there's no indication that he gets any less amp from sun than prior superman, unless you have some info you'd like to share

Yes or no.

Do you have any feats for current Superman?

Starscream M
Galactus depleted of almost all his energy destroyed a Galaxy just to relieve some steam. Galactus recently fought someone that wad throwing planets at him and he shrugged it off while threatening the entire universe. That's just two of the fts off hand that comes to mind. galactus also ran away from thor, got knocked on his ass by a thanos blast, and was visibly injured by beta ray bill

Starscream M
Yes or no.

Do you have any feats for current Superman? stop being a damn broken record

carver9
galactus also ran away from thor, got knocked on his ass by a thanos blast, and was visibly injured by beta ray bill

That's classic Galactus. I thought you don't care about classic fts? Then Galactus was weakened when Thor hit him with the God Blast. Bill harmed the shell of Galactus that did next to nothing to him.

Silent Master
stop being a damn broken record

Then start providing feats for current Superman.

Starscream M
That's classic Galactus. I thought you don't care about classic fts? the thanos and brb events are not classic fts

Starscream M
Then start providing feats for current Superman. show me where current superman no longer gets the same amp as prior superman

carver9
the thanos and brb events are not classic fts

Yes...I edited my posts. I don't get what fts you are using to make you think a sundip Superman is close to being on Galactus level. Pushing a planet?

Starscream M
Yes...I edited my posts. I don't get what fts you are using to make you think a windup Superman is close to being on Galactus level. Pushing a planet? he beat imperiex (a galactus level character) with a brief sundip...imagine how powerful he is INSIDE the friggin sun

Silent Master
show me where current superman no longer gets the same amp as prior superman

You're the one making the claim that current Superman amps in the exact same way/level as classic, that means the burden is on you.

carver9
he beat imperiex (a galactus level character) with a brief sundip...imagine how powerful he is INSIDE the friggin sun

He didnt beat imperiex...he bfred War World. Imperiex physical form was already consumed by War World. Superman goal was to push War World into a Worm hole which is what he did. He didn't punch let alone attack imperiex during that scene.

Starscream M
He didnt beat imperiex...he bfred War World. Imperiex physical form was already consumed by War World. Superman goal was to push War World into a Worm hole which is what he did. He didn't punch let alone attack imperiex during that scene. semantics. his power overwhelmed the power of imperiex.

carver9
semantics. his power overwhelmed the power of imperiex.

Sigh...imperiex energy was still there after the bfr. There wasn't any depletion of imperiex energy. So basically, in order for Galactus to be above Superman, he needs to push War World?

Damborgson
Not to troll but you couldn't find a pic of RKT so you put AvX Thor lol? >_>

-Pr-

GTFO with that shit.

Branlor Swift
arguably superman is more powerful than galactus inside the sun suck a dick

Diesldude
If the sun remains yellow superman. Only way rkt would beat superman is because of weakness exploitation. Unamped Superman's punches have kept him even with people more powerful than RKT.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
If the sun remains yellow superman. Only way rkt would beat superman is because of weakness exploitation. Unamped Superman's punches have kept him even with people more powerful than RKT. Did you read RK Thor ?

Diesldude
Yes...I edited my posts. I don't get what fts you are using to make you think a sundip Superman is close to being on Galactus level. Pushing a planet? he is trying to say that someone tried to do something with the power of someone equal to or greater than galactus. Sundipped superman directly opposed that someone and physically overwhelmed him.

abhilegend
facepalm @this thread.

zeel
superman has no chance unless thor puts his hammer down and decides to go to sleep. Pure strength no matter how much it is is not enough to beat RKT. Now GA prime would be a better fight.

People on this forum amaze me. A sun dipped superman is getting more support against RKT then GA prime did in a previous thread.

Diesldude
Originally posted by zeel
superman has no chance unless thor puts his hammer down and decides to go to sleep. Pure strength no matter how much it is is not enough to beat RKT. Now GA prime would be a better fight.

People on this forum amaze me. A sun dipped superman is getting more support against RKT then GA prime did in a previous thread. IDk I read somewhere once that pre-reboot superman although weaker, had more potential than PC Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.