Movies You Can't Get Out Of Your Head?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
What movies in your opinion inspire the most amount of post-viewing discussion and debate?

Of all the movies I saw in 2012, for me it was probably TDKR(it's strengths and weaknesses), Django Unchained(how it compares to QT's other movies, his aesthetic choices), and The Cabin In The Woods(the whole conspiracy part of the plot intrigues me, as well as the idea that every slasher movie can be explained via the engineers and the Ancient Ones). What about you?

Esau Cairn
Oh man you're just giving me another chance to ***** about TDKR.

Darth Martin
Whatever great movie I recently see usually stays in my head for the subsequent two weeks.

Yurika
If op means the most inspiring movies, i should say "2012". The movie made more people believe in the end of the world and caused world wide discussion about it.

Darth Martin
That's like arguably the worst movie of 2009.

Ridley_Prime
2009 had Dragon Ball Evolution and Wolverine Origins though.

Oh, and Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li.

rudester
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
2009 had Dragon Ball Evolution and Wolverine Origins though.

Oh, and Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li.

All bad movies^

rudester
sister act
home alone
honey I shrunk the kids
moon struck
when harry met sally

Dolos
That movie where I got laid.

It was very surreal.

PS, I'm either planning on taking my college degree towards something to do with statistics...or acting!!!

So watch out for a stunning young man such as myself kicking arses in a TV show or something.

0mega Spawn
Recently underworld awakening pissed me off badly

mapol
Two particular movies that I can't get out of my head (for different reasons, of course.):

A) West Side Story: This movie is my all-time favorite movie, hands down, and I really can't seem to get enough of it! If WSS came back to a theatre in my area once every 3-6 months, I'd be happy as a clam about it. I never lose an opportunity to talk or write about it, either.

B) Ben Affleck's The Town: This is a movie that's so crappy that it's good for rather lively discussions. It's a movie that, imho, is more like a feature-length, made-for-TV soap opera than a regular movie, with very cartoon-like, one-dimensional characters, most of which are not likable or sympathetic. The only people I sympathized with in The Town were the FBI Agts Adam Frawley and Dino Ciampa, as well as the SWAT Team and other law enforcement people in hot pursuit of Doug MacRay and his men so that they could have them tried, charged and sent to serve out a long, hard term in a Federal penitentiary for their crimes.

simba1211
Hi there, as i am a big fan of bollywood movies, there are end number of moies which are my favorite, but the ones which i just Can'T Get Out of My Head
are
Chandni - Starring anil kapoor and Sri devi
3Idiots- Starring Aamir Khn And Kareena Kapoor,
Dil toh Pagal Hai - Starring Shahrukh khan
Khuch Kuch Hota Hai - Starring Shahrukh khan

Arachnid1
Avengers. It's been almost a year since it's came out and I'm still completely star struck.

Cabin in the Woods has also managed to stick with me.

IamEvangeline
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
What movies in your opinion inspire the most amount of post-viewing discussion and debate?

Of all the movies I saw in 2012, for me it was probably TDKR(it's strengths and weaknesses), Django Unchained(how it compares to QT's other movies, his aesthetic choices), and The Cabin In The Woods(the whole conspiracy part of the plot intrigues me, as well as the idea that every slasher movie can be explained via the engineers and the Ancient Ones). What about you?

I agree with Django Unchained! To me it was actually a really intense experience seeing it in the cinema. The entire audience would got from roaring laughter to dead silence, and you would feel guilty for laughing at earlier scenes. I still think about some of the scenes. I bought the soundtrack which I also love.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.