The Vishanti Vs Team Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Agamotto
Oshtur
Hogoth

vs

Galactus
Tenebrous
Tyrant (Fully powered)

zopzop
The Classic Vishanti were powerful as hell. Probably the Supreme mystic entities in the Marvel Universe. I'd give them the win after a good fight.

Then the retcons came............... sad

As it stands now, Team 2 slaughters Team 1.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
The Classic Vishanti were powerful as hell. Probably the Supreme mystic entities in the Marvel Universe. I'd give them the win after a good fight.

thumb up

Branlor Swift
Galactus wins all the time

Golgo13

Which retcons?

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Which retcons?
Oshtur being an Elder God from Earth. The other four being Gaea, Set, Chthon.

Hoggoth hinted at being of the same race as Shuma Gorath.

Agamotto rectonned into being Oshtur's virgin born son. He was then depowered a couple of years later.

Marvel can phuck itself.

CortSether

And they couldn't even defeat Shuma-Gorath. Which, by your insistence that Shuma is weak as hell, means that a depowered Fantastic Four would be a match for them eek!

DTM
Going with Team Galactus here.

zopzop
Originally posted by CortSether
And they couldn't even defeat Shuma-Gorath. Which, by your insistence that Shuma is weak as hell, means that a depowered Fantastic Four would be a match for them eek!
Still hangin' your hat on that ONE statement eh?

It's cool, I'd be doing that too since the guy that WORSHIPS the Vishanti REGULARLY kicks Shuma's ass. laughing

CortSether
Still hangin' your hat on that ONE statement eh?

It's cool, I'd be doing that too since the guy that WORSHIPS the Vishanti REGULARLY kicks Shuma's ass. laughing

Moar liek 3 statements eek!

ThereIsHope
Galactus

ThereIsHope
Galactus already fought Agametto didnt he? He started absorbing his dimension.

CortSether
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Galactus already fought Agametto didnt he? He started absorbing his dimension.

Nah, he was absorbing Mephisto's realm. Agamotto was about to get serious on Galactus when Oshtur and Hoggoth came and told Agamotto to cut it out.

Utrigita
Nah, he was absorbing Mephisto's realm. Agamotto was about to get serious on Galactus when Oshtur and Hoggoth came and told Agamotto to cut it out.

As I recall neither of them was taking the battle overly serious.

TheLordofMurder

That fight featured Galactus at his jobbing best...

He fought Agamotto like a complete idiot who's near omniscience seems to turn on and off at the writers whim...

In that fight Galactus blasted Agamotto to pieces atleast twice that I can remember, but Agamotto kept reforming; the problem I have with the fight was that even Dr Strange knew that such a tactic wouldnt work, but somehow "nearly all knowing" Galactus not only didnt realize this, but actually thought he was facing a "mere catapillar."

So yeah, as we have seen way too many times throught out the Big-G's career, Galactus jobbed bigtime...

CortSether
Originally posted by Utrigita
As I recall neither of them was taking the battle overly serious.

Yea, they were both d!cking around.

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

He fought Agamotto like a complete idiot who's near omniscience seems to turn on and off at the writers whim...

In that fight Galactus blasted Agamotto to pieces atleast twice that I can remember, but Agamotto kept reforming; the problem I have with the fight was that even Dr Strange knew that such a tactic wouldnt work, but somehow "nearly all knowing" Galactus not only didnt realize this, but actually thought he was facing a "mere catapillar."

So yeah, as we have seen way too many times throught out the Big-G's career, Galactus jobbed bigtime...

Galactus is such a funny character. From his high point in the black celestial arc to... well even though he was starving I still think it's hilarious that Strange was able to down Galactus using the Images of Ikkon spell.

zopzop

LoM where is it ever stated that Galactus is omniscient? You got it backwards. It's Agamotto that's omniscient hence the "All Knowing" moniker.

In fact, right before they dropped in on him, he was viewing multiple universes and events through his scrying orb throughout the multiverse. He was aware of Galactus and his origin while Galactus was totally ignorant of Agamotto.

TheLordofMurder
LoM where is it ever stated that Galactus is omniscient?

The original Secret War for starters; Doom experienced Omniscience immediately after gaining Galactus's power...

There have other times where Galactus's near-omniscience was mentioned; I cant remember them all verbatim, but I think it was also referenced when Doom stole the Surfers power and was attempting to leave Earth...

Galactus was far, far, away from Earth, but immediately became aware of Doom attempting to leave Earth with the Surfers power...

DTM

Also, didnt Galactus fight the Vishanti in their realm? (where obviously V would be amped, as all such beings are when within their own realm) That wouldnt be the case in this fight here.

CortSether
Originally posted by DTM
Also, didnt Galactus fight the Vishanti in their realm? (where obviously V would be amped, as all such beings are when within their own realm) That wouldnt be the case in this fight here.

Only Agamotto fought him. The three of them in that instance would have handed Galactus his ass judging by the way the fight was going just between the two.

DTM
Well, possibly (not definately), but again, that was in their magical realm, was it not? If so, they clearly would get a good amp there, which they wouldnt get in a neutral terrain.

zopzop
Originally posted by DTM
Well, possibly (not definately), but again, that was in their magical realm, was it not? If so, they clearly would get a good amp there, which they wouldnt get in a neutral terrain.
No, it wasn't their realm. It was Agamotto's. The other two have their own realms. Separately they are some of the most powerful, if not THE most, powerful mystical beings in the universe, when they become the Vishanti.......look out.

Again, this was before the retcons sad

Uriel005
The original Secret War for starters; Doom experienced Omniscience immediately after gaining Galactus's power...

There have other times where Galactus's near-omniscience was mentioned; I cant remember them all verbatim, but I think it was also referenced when Doom stole the Surfers power and was attempting to leave Earth...

Galactus was far, far, away from Earth, but immediately became aware of Doom attempting to leave Earth with the Surfers power... Doom naturally has omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence. He just subconsciously blocks them out to take pleasure in crushing the life from his foes. Any time he absorbs greater power he is in fact removing his limits hence the reason why he does whatever the character he absorbs is capable of, only better.

TheGodKiller
Team Galactus wins this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.