Superman Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThereIsHope
People are always talking about how Thanos has the greatest feats. He has actually been god of the universe, yet he's lost the position. Well Superman has also been a god when he put on the superman armor. He has like Thanos never died.

Fight is with Superman vs Thanos blood lusted. Superman either kills Thanos or the entire universe dies. He has no choice but to kill Thanos.

Second fight is with Superman having all of WW's weapons except the tiara. Thanos gets all his tech, plus godslayer the sword, and ronan the accusers hammer.

-Pr-
mmm

ThereIsHope
Sorry I couldnt think of better weapons for thanos. If you all can think of some better weapons. Ill add em. I dont want it to be one sided. BUT I SWEAR TO SNOWBALL THE CATGOD, that the first person to say GIVE HIM THE IG, gets a bucket of dead cats poured on his head. Dont ask me how, dont ask me where, but ill get em.

Diesldude
Everything on the line? Superman.

Badabing
I may just close this thread and warn/ban people. mmm

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Diesldude
Everything on the line? Superman.

thumb up

In such a situation, Superman's ability to call on the forces of pure PIS are legendary...

In a normal fight/random encounter, Thanos wins 10/10, but with everything on the line Superman defeats Thanos 10/10 via some bizzare Kryptonian power thats never been seen before...

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by Badabing
I may just close this thread and warn/ban people. mmm

Nah badada, this isnt a spite, or bait thread. Im actually interested in knowing peopls opinions on who would win. Superman seems to pull super powers out of no where. So id like to see people talk about all his feats and how he could win against Thanos. Thanos sans PIS and CIS is a beast. THus can the man of Steel beat him? Or is this a spite thread against Supes?

By the way, you should totally pull put on a raptor mask and yell MISS ME? But where and when? Maybe a museum?

Branlor Swift
The amount of venom in the op is pretty toxic

ThereIsHope
How's this. Neither Thanos or Superman get weapons. Its just a fight to the death. Now stop complaining dude. You should have just thought up of a great weapon for THanos to use instead of complaining.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
How's this. Neither Thanos or Superman get weapons. Its just a fight to the death. Now stop complaining dude. You should have just thought up of a great weapon for THanos to use instead of complaining. yup this thread isn't getting closed.

Even though Superman vs Thanos threads are original

-Pr-
There are already plenty of Superman V Thanos threads. Please use one of those. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.