Henry "Hank" HenSHAW!!!!!!!!!!!! runs the Heralds of Galactus gauntlet....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman faces the following Heralds of Galactus one at a time and is fully restored inbetween battles...

All fights are to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed; how far does Henshaw get?

1) Frankie Raye...
2) Air Walker...
3) Terrax...
4) Firelord...
5) Morg...
6) The Silver Surfer...
7) Morg with Waters of Life...

zopzop
5 or 6

ThereIsHope

pym-ftw

sCOURGE_0
Henshaw already stalemated the Surfer in a canon crossover,

But he won't beat him here, gets to Surfer

Slaanesh
5 or 6

TheGodKiller

ColossusGrundy
6 or Clear, depending on Rings and such.

-Pr-
Gets to 6 at least.

Tony Stark
He dies at Morg

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by Tony Stark
He dies at Morg Round 5 or 7? Because Morg without the WOL doesn't have a chance

Tony Stark
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Round 5 or 7? Because Morg without the WOL doesn't have a chance

Depending on Hanks rings at hand rolling on floor laughing is the determinant of whether he gets past Morg or not.

-Pr-
Who said he has/needs rings?

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Depending on Hanks rings at hand rolling on floor laughing is the determinant of whether he gets past Morg or not. He'd beat Morg without rings ..probably with ease ..

DTM
I disagree, Morg is on par with Surfer overall, if Henshaw doesnt get the rings (as this thread doesnt specify that he does), Id go with regular Morg to beat him (as I do with Surfer, and easily Morg with WOL).

sCOURGE_0
Morg isn't on par with Surfer and even if he was Hank already stalemated Surfer

leonidas
i'll say ss takes him out, but not for a clean sweep of 10, but a majority anyway. i'd give hank a very solid majority over morg.

DTM
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Morg isn't on par with Surfer and even if he was Hank already stalemated Surfer

Yes, he is, as has been proven time and again.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, he is, as has been proven time and again. Based on what? They both have a victory over each other, there isn't anything else.

DTM
So, that proves my point, that Morg is on par with the Surfer (each with their own Pros and Cons, but overall they are very evenly matched), which is what I said all along. smile

sCOURGE_0
Thor has beaten Surfer on at least two occassions and Henshaw would spank him

So by that logic Henshaw>>Thor>>Surfer and Morg

DTM
Ah, no.

sCOURGE_0
Great argument, concession accepted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.