Thanos vs 4 Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Magneto
Shaman Nate
God Cable
Vulcan

Vs

Thanos

No prep or BFR
In character
Fight at Yosemite

Shitstorm. Engage.

kgkg
Thanos...What sup with all these 4 threads?

armedforbattle
Cause they make people argue
Lol

celeyhyga17
Tp is out of the question for team. There goes a major weapon for them. Thanos wins after a tough one.

Badabing
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Magneto
Shaman Nate
God Cable
Vulcan

Vs

Thanos

No prep or BFR
In character
Fight at Yosemite

Shitstorm. Engage. Originally posted by kgkg
Thanos...What sup with all these 4 threads? Originally posted by armedforbattle
Cause they make people argue
Lol Then I'll just have to close the threads and ban you. smile

"Id"
Absolutely kgkg
Must
Be
DESTROYED!

Mindset
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Tp is out of the question for team. There goes a major weapon for them. Thanos wins after a tough one. Why is tp out of the question?

You think Thanos's tp > Nate/Cable's tp combined?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by kgkg
Thanos...What sup with all these 4 threads? here's why:
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Shitstorm. Engage.

LordofBrooklyn
Shaman Nate solos.

Get at me!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Shaman Nate solos.

Get at me!

confused

Spite THANOS wins

vince_slice
Thanos.

Mindset
Cable controls all of the squirrels in Yosemite to attack Thanos.

Cable 10/10.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Spite THANOS wins

Shaman Nate has all the time he needs to break down Thanos.

Mshinu
Nate&Cable make Thermos relive all his beatings by Groot. Easy win.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Shaman Nate has all the time he needs to break down Thanos.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/-page11-.jpg

Thanos attacks Galactus on the mental plain, while Galactus for the most part resists. Thanos succeeds in reading his mind and pulling the information about his plan from Galactus mind. This is no small feat as Galactus is immune to telepathy.

Odds are quite largely against Shaman Nate getting in deep with THANOS's head for any significant damage. A gemed Moondragon pretty much passed out.

"Id"

Thanos attacks Galactus on the mental plain, while Galactus for the most part resists. Thanos succeeds in reading his mind and pulling the information about his plan from Galactus mind. This is no small feat as Galactus is immune to telepathy.

Galactus is not immune to Telepathy......

Resistant? Sure
Immune? Phuck no.

ODG
^ thumb up Originally posted by Tony Stark
A gemed Moondragon pretty much passed out. The notion that Moondragon lost a psi-battle against Thanos while possessing the Mind Gem is common.

It's also false. That battle took place early on in her career and well before she ever received the Mind Gem.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ODG
^ thumb up The notion that Moondragon lost a psi-battle against Thanos while possessing the Mind Gem is common.

It's also false. That battle took place early on in her career and well before she ever received the Mind Gem.

I'm not so sure about that... Any scans. I could'a swore it was with.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mindset
Why is tp out of the question?

You think Thanos's tp > Nate/Cable's tp combined?
More like his tp resistance is virtually impregnable. He consistently shrugs off tp attacks.

ThereIsHope
These threads are basically the equivalent of a disney land trip for certain fanboys.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Badabing
Then I'll just have to close the threads and ban you. smile
sad
Cable controls all of the squirrels in Yosemite to attack Thanos.

Cable 10/10.
thumb up
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
These threads are basically the equivalent of a disney land trip for certain fanboys.
Well I have been known to please other people
naughty

kgkg
Originally posted by "Id"
Absolutely kgkg
Must
Be
DESTROYED! laughing out loud How u been?

Mindset
More like his tp resistance is virtually impregnable. He consistently shrugs off tp attacks. Whose tp has he resisted that is the equivalent of Cable and Nate combined?

ODG
Whose tp has he resisted that is the equivalent of Cable and Nate combined? Mantis and Kosmo probably don't qualify, but it's fair to note that they were completely locked out of his mind when he recovered. Although... something tells me that Nate would outclass the two of them together.

celeyhyga17
Whose tp has he resisted that is the equivalent of Cable and Nate combined?
While weakened and physically restrained by the Gotg Moondragon, Mantis, and Kosmo could not get into his mind. They also feared that he would just get further enraged if they kept trying to probe his mind and that soon he will be too strong to restrain.

Mindset
While weakened and physically restrained by the Gotg Moondragon, Mantis, and Kosmo could not get into his mind. They also feared that he would just get enraged further if they kept trying to probe his mind and that soon he will be too strong to restrain. That's not equivalent to Cable and Nate combined.
Originally posted by ODG
Mantis and Kosmo probably don't qualify, but it's fair to note that they were completely locked out of his mind when he recovered. Although... something tells me that Nate would outclass the two of them together. thumb up

celeyhyga17
That's not equivalent to Cable and Nate combined.
thumb up
They also wouldn't be going up against a much lesser Thanos. The 3 couldn't get into his mind even after they knew he was in a weakened state and Starlord just just KO'd him with a cosmic cube.

Mindset
They also wouldn't be going up against a much lesser Thanos. The 3 couldn't get into his mind even after they knew he was in a weakened stated and Starlord just just KO'd him with a cosmic cube. Unless he has greater displays of tp resistance, how does that matter?

celeyhyga17
Unless he has greater displays of tp resistance, how does that matter?
Lots.

Mindset
So not at all, cool.

thumb up

Cable & Nate 10/10 via mindrape.

Tony Stark
So not at all, cool.

thumb up

He's never been mind raped why are you assuming it can be done?

celeyhyga17
So not at all, cool.

thumb up

Not happening.

Mindset
He's never been mind raped why are you assuming it can be done? This team has never been beaten by Thanos, so obviously, they can't be.

Not happening. It just did.

celeyhyga17
This team has never been beaten by Thanos, so obviously, they can't be.

It just did.
News flash. U just got mind raped and think u just won an argument.

Mindset
News flash. U just got mind raped and think u just won an argument. We weren't having an argument.

There's nothing to argue. Originally posted by Mindset

celeyhyga17
We weren't having an argument.

There's nothing to argue.
Mindrape still active.

Mindset
Concession:

Accepted Not Accepted

celeyhyga17
Concession:

Accepted Not Accepted
I give up
surrender

vince_slice
Originally posted by ODG
Mantis and Kosmo probably don't qualify, but it's fair to note that they were completely locked out of his mind when he recovered. Although... something tells me that Nate would outclass the two of them together.

I remember those two along with Moondragon could only mindlock Thanos after he was blasted by the CC in GOTG. That was also when Thanos was fresh from his caccoon (i.e., weakest).

I remember another time in Annihilation where Thanos completely no-sold Moondragon's TP while beating up her lesbian lover.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by vince_slice
I remember those two along with Moondragon could only mindlock Thanos after he was blasted by the CC in GOTG. That was also when Thanos was fresh from his caccoon (i.e., weakest).

I remember another time in Annihilation where Thanos completely no-sold Moondragon's TP while beating up her lesbian lover.
You had me at hello. You had me at hello. You complete me.

armedforbattle
Okay, well nate and cable have tons of other powers other then mind rape.

Magneto is a huge factor here, I placed the fight at Yosemite, there is tons of naturally occurring metal there.

And Vulcan is very powerful.

Mindset
Originally posted by vince_slice

I remember another time in Annihilation where Thanos completely no-sold Moondragon's TP while beating up her lesbian lover. Moondragon is shit compared to them.

They are the premier psychics in Marvel.

LordofBrooklyn

Odds are quite largely against Shaman Nate getting in deep with THANOS's head for any significant damage. A gemed Moondragon pretty much passed out.

Thanos can't match the versatility that Shaman Nate possess.

Uriel005
Originally posted by "Id"
Galactus is not immune to Telepathy......

Resistant? Sure
Immune? Phuck no. tp is probably the only area Odin had any sort of contest with him besides epic headbutts.

Mindset
Originally posted by Uriel005
tp is probably the only area Odin had any sort of contest with him besides epic headbutts. That was a great fight!

ODG

Odds are quite largely against Shaman Nate getting in deep with THANOS's head for any significant damage. A gemed Moondragon pretty much passed out. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thanos can't match the versatility that Shaman Nate possess. Moondragon also assisted Thanos there.

Mr.SunKing
I would give it to the team, Nate and cables combined TP,w/ Nates versatility / possible immortal status along with Vulcans energy absorption, maybe tougher than most but I would give it to the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.