Bane vs Sportacus (Lazytown)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CortSether
Robbie Rotten has paid Bane a handsome amount of money to kidnap Stephanie and take her away to Gotham in order to lure Sportacus out of Lazytown. Sportacus detects Stephanie's cries for help and flies his airship all the way to Gotham, where he finds her tied to a pole in the middle of a large construction site. Sportacus jumps down from the airship and tries to untie Stephanie, but is stopped as Bane appears before him and yells to Sportacus "Baaaane!" as a joke after seeing himself turned into an ar-tard in Schumacher's "Batman and Robin" film. Bane flexes his muscles before charging at him. Sportacus dodges the first charge and prepares for battle.

Rules:
1) Bane is on Venom.
2) Sportacus cannot escape in his airship before Stephanie is rescued and Bane is knocked unconscious.
3) Sportacus can use any objects he can find in his construction site, but he comes equipped with all essential fruits and vegetables that give him energy.

Can Sportacus rescue Stephanie and KO Bane? Can Bane possibly withstand Sportacus's ultimate acrobatics?
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q799/cannibalhannibal_/2841354-sportacurse_zps59b57a20.png

Parmaniac
laughing

ColossusGrundy
I can't decide whether I should try and seriously respond to this or not.

I also can't decide which is gayer, Sportacus' moustache or the little splitsy-jump he's doing in the pic.

Q99
I'm going to go Sportacus on this one smile

jinzin
Lol! I have a natural bias towards Sportacus but I'm thinking bane rips his limbs off here.

SevenShackles
Bane.
Btw thanks for the enjoyable read and the following and equally enjoyable images of them fighting that I couldn't help but have pop up in my head. Fun times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.