Pre-Crisis Mordru VS Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Mordru- Pre-Crisis

VS

Rune King Thor

What say you?

Uriel005
hard to say. if RKT figures out Mordru's claustrophobic its an easy win on his part. That said Mordru along with the other lords of order/chaos are supposed to be universal figures which I'd put over a skyfather figures who I generally place anywhere from planetary power figures to galactic. Also Mordru tends to be a whole lot more impressive when he's contending with uber beings and tends to get jobbed out due to his claustrophobia to herald and trans tier champions, That said RKT pulls wins but I think overall Mordru edges out barring phobia use. Phobia use allowed RKT 10/10

ozz81
Could mordru steal and replicate anyones powers and abilities ?

ThereIsHope
RKT was only on panal for a little while yet was so very impressive. I say RKT. I would like to hear more about Mordru.

Glorificus
RKT.

Golgo13
Mordru.

TheGodKiller
RKT wins.

Golgo13
Pre-Crisis Mordru walked the dog on Pre-Crisis Fate, who would give Thor a good fight. Seeing as he took on Spectre and other cosmic beings.

LordofBrooklyn
More respect for Master Mordru.

ThereIsHope
I dont think Spectre is a good gauge for anyone anymore. He loses to guys who have a good amount of magic energy and such. But maybe Precrisis spectre was better then this newer one.

abhilegend
Mordru

iceman24567
The Mordru that was destroying galaxies with fireballs and shit? he wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.