Dr fate vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
No prep, no bfr. Who is more powerful overall? Who wins?

Kent Nelson version.

"Id"
Dr. Fate via spite.

Branlor Swift
Pre Crisis version, or the newest Fate?

Because that's a monster gap to say the least

"Id"
What comic has the nu Fate appeared in?

Golgo13
He's talking about the one from Countdown to Mystery. DCnU Fate won't appear until March or April.

And Fate STOMPS.

Golgo13
Sorry, looks like this month is his debut. And Nabu as well.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/01/earth-2-9-preview

YFZ 350
Yea Fate should stomp.

Odekahn
Could fate take thanos 1v1? What about surfer AND thanos vs fate?

ColossusGrundy
Fate stomp.

poor surfer

Golgo13
Originally posted by Odekahn

Can Thanos powers affect the universe in pure power? Once Fate's spell was felt from one end of the universe to the other. His battle with one of the LOO was felt throughout the entire Multiverse. He has had some universe/dimensional shattering spells as well. Not to mention a whole crap load of powerful artifacts at his command in the Salem Tower.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by Golgo13
Can Thanos powers affect the universe in pure power? Once Fate's spell was felt from one end of the universe to the other. His battle with one of the LOO was felt throughout the entire Multiverse. He has had some universe/dimensional shattering spells as well. Not to mention a whole crap load of powerful artifacts at his command in the Salem Tower. What comic is this?

Golgo13
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
What comic is this?

Immortal Dr. Fate mini which came out in 85/86 and some of those were in All-Star Squadron, IIRC.

"Id"
Could fate take thanos 1v1? Classic Fate? Absolutely.

leonidas
hmm, classic fate had some problems with darkseid methinks..... this is how forum rumors and misinformation begin. classic fate (like strange) had some great feats, but he also had some less than great ones. these magic guys are tough to pin down to any single level. by some appearances he would def take norrin, but not by all. i'd love to see some of these classic fate scans though. been a while since i've seen kent in some really classic action.

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Can Thanos powers affect the universe in pure power? Once Fate's spell was felt from one end of the universe to the other. His battle with one of the LOO was felt throughout the entire Multiverse. He has had some universe/dimensional shattering spells as well. Not to mention a whole crap load of powerful artifacts at his command in the Salem Tower. Odin shook the multiverse or something, I don't know.

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, classic fate had some problems with darkseid methinks..... this is how forum rumors and misinformation begin. classic fate (like strange) had some great feats, but he also had some less than great ones. these magic guys are tough to pin down to any single level. by some appearances he would def take norrin, but not by all. i'd love to see some of these classic fate scans though. been a while since i've seen kent in some really classic action.

DS also one shotted Mordru back then. He was unaware, but still. What low showings do you have in mind?

Endless Mike
Fate

comicfan11
Dr Fate

Tony Stark
Originally posted by "Id"
Classic Fate? Absolutely.

laughing

Golgo13
Still Fate.

keiththegreat

I'm pretty sure Fate could fight SS and Thanos together and it would still be spite.

Uriel005
at the end of his career he was in the full flow of the cosmic mantle that being a lord of order entails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.